Thread: Please help me type myself?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please help me type myself?

Hi

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    I am not sure if i am a sensitive thinker or logical feeler. I can be emotional and objective at the same time.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    1. Finish school with best grades. It is so stressing because it is summer and i should better learn but i have 0 motivation- i dont know what i want to study.
    2. Have a family. I cant imagine myself living without kids in the future.
    3. Understand world as fully as i can. I love learning about unknown side of the world- paranormal stuff, parapsychology, ezothery. About people- psychology, religions, diseases. Also am intrested in philosophy (i think it is worth metioning that learning about something abstract is very intresting, althrough draining). Am not into 'hard tough' stuff like physics or chemics.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    When person understood what i was explaining (math). I love teaching- no matter about what.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    When someone critisize me in front of someone else. That is humiliating.
    Also my comparisons- i cant see people as equal, i just cant. >.< I always feel better or worse than someone.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    Depending. I will almost never decide fully according to my feelings, althrough they have some amout weight. I always think what future or consequences it will bring and decide upon that. Always think about other people too.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    Project with other people? Lets say it is literature class project. Perfectly, i'd love that people would send me their pages and documents they made and be responsible for making useful and beautiful info refination (e.g Powerpoint presentation)- i would refine their sentences, create something nice. Thats how i would control the outcome- would check their work and change it if needed.

If i couldnt get this position, i'd just do my part as good as i can. My work's quality touches other team members so i must be responsible.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    Hm when i was in the water park. It was the first time i went here and remember it quite well. Tons of sliders, saunas... i used them all. When i was sliding from the hightest slide i hurt my back really bad. Luckily it stopped hurting after few mins so i could enjoy this day futher.

---8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
    When i need to learn hands on things i can concentrate well watching other person doing this and copy it.
    When learning something i add it to my huge world understanding bubble.
    I am so bad at remember datas and names. I hate memorizing i use understandment instead.

Most prone to? It is so depending. How you will learn history hands on...? Okay you can but it is very limiting. I dont like hands on learning. I quess i am most prone to theorizing.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    As average. My room is +- tidy though places that can be seen (messy wardrobe and drawers), my own appearance is random. I do things on time, plan my time well.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    Idk. If idea isnt completely retarted it always can be proved by exaggerating facts. I just decide mostly upon the 'makes sense/wrong' feeling i get but i care about facts too.

---11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    Probably variant 2. I identify with both, just a bit. I want to help for people who are in situations i was I am not that person that jumps around everybody nor i am always being myself (i put masks a lot).

There is one thing i noticed: i am not rigid at all until my values are threatened very harshly- then i become extremelly rigid and can look really funny then.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    One on one and big group discussions are stressful. I feel best at talking with 2- 3 people, then there is no pressure.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    I want to know where I am jumping. When heading somewhere i always very roughly plan what i will do here, what scenarious may happen. Before buying something expensive i review what best deal i can get for that amout of money.

Actions speaks more than words.

---14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friend call you for a night out. What will you do?
    I wont answer the phone and call him in the morning if i am not in the mood. If i would answer and wouldnt agree i would feel dissapointed in myself for not being a good friend and my whole evening would be ruined. I dont answer to 70 procents of invitings and feel guilty for that but ecchhh...

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

If it is short time stress (like going on a stage)- i start getting anxious 2 days from it. I ignore it, but it feels like 'hidden stress'. When the time comes i dissociate and do what is needed to do. My mind and emotions shut down. If i still need to use my brain it turns on only after 10 minutes or so.

If it is long time stress- i get into routine. Search for external sources that relaxes me- browsing, whatching movies, overeating...

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    Unethical behaviour, not considering everyone, when people talk about things they have no idea about. Also i dont like drama queens who cry at every corner and talks about nothing.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    Yeah. About stuff i am intrested to, things i just learned about- i need to share this with someone.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
    My hygiene >.< If i dont go out i dont shower, dont clean my teeth... awkward.
    Regime. I wake up when i want to, eat when i want to and so on. I dont like regimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
    Wierd, good listener, they like my humour, insightful, very private, too pragmatic, shy, depressed, avoidant, very moody, not in this world.

They would never say i am intollerant, loving, simple, mature.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think you're ethical and introverted imo. That's pretty easy from like 5s of reading what you wrote I'll think a bit more as I go on.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think EIE.
    Objections to that?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think you're ethical and introverted imo. That's pretty easy from like 5s of reading what you wrote I'll think a bit more as I go on.
    Probably

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    I think EIE.
    Objections to that?
    Thanks for the answer.
    I dont think so i am EIE.
    Firstly, i dont have so much Fe (?)- i am not a drama queen, i'd rather stay in background. Only exeption is when it comes to topics, theories, world problems- then i always want to be heard and adored. Convincing others? That is so drainning i dont like doing that.... Overal i'd say i am Fi> Fe or at least my first function is not Fe or it is very undeveloped (whitch is really possible).

My best friend is ENFj and she is so manipulative, can convince people she is the best person ever, wants to be on the spot, always feels like a victim and dont use logic or think about other person's motives at all. She hates half of her friends but stills smile for them and remain friends. Her writings are so smooth (Ni?) there is no need to rewrite essays at literature classes... i am not like that, maybe even opposite.

Maybe i should complete another questionnaire?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rubicube View Post
    i am not a drama queen, i'd rather stay in background. Only exeption is when it comes to topics, theories, world problems- then i always want to be heard and adored. Convincing others? That is so drainning i dont like doing that....
    This is true of me as well. I am considering EIE for myself but I am not sure about certain aspects of the type description. I like engaging in discussions about world problems, politics, etc, but I will keep quiet if I think my ideas will be shot down. But if I have a strong conviction about something I like to speak up and I try to notice social cues to know when to stop. If someone questions me about a belief I have presented and I can't back it up very well, I feel dumb (but maybe that is typical of everyone.) Watching debates makes me uncomfortable and I would never want to debate someone publicly.

I hate soap opera kinds of drama. And greatly dislike listening to people who are enjoying gossiping about someone. Maybe I just don't like watching people who thrive on drama. I would rather see people taking action to solve problems.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Your best friend sucks.
    ... naah

Overal she is the most extroverted charming person i know. Idk how the fck she manages to make all the people around become her servants. You feel alive when you are around her aaand a little naive and manipulated. Anyways once you are her good friend, she will make your life much fullier and if you tell her that she is being an ass she will stop.
    Last edited by amodocattus; 07-14-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    This is true of me as well. I am considering EIE for myself but I am not sure about certain aspects of the type description. I like engaging in discussions about world problems, politics, etc, but I will keep quiet if I think my ideas will be shot down. But if I have a strong conviction about something I like to speak up and I try to notice social cues to know when to stop. If someone questions me about a belief I have presented and I can't back it up very well, I feel dumb (but maybe that is typical of everyone.) Watching debates makes me uncomfortable and I would never want to debate someone publicly.

I hate soap opera kinds of drama. And greatly dislike listening to people who are enjoying gossiping about someone. Maybe I just don't like watching people who thrive on drama. I would rather see people taking action to solve problems.
    i am not into politics, i like lighter stuff- like social Issues (e.g homosexuals), ezothery, religions, sociology... am very nitpicky with my beliefs and worldview and can defend mine quite well althrough cant answer asked questions fast, i need a few moments to think. I like discussions about these things so much and will discuss about them with basically everyone.. diferent thing is discussions in fields i am not competent. Here i will keep silent and maybe throw in some questions if i am intrested.

I like convincing people to believe in my beliefs, my views etc. by saying convincion is draining i meant convincting people to do something, to do things 'that 'way is draining.

Yes i 100 percents identify with your perception of dramas... I hate listening to gossip too... It just makes me so sad. For me, it means i can trust no one. Literally, there are no people that know my secrets. How can i trust people when behind backs everybody is doing that...

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amodocattus View Post
    I hate listening to gossip too... It just makes me so sad. For me, it means i can trust no one. Literally, there are no people that know my secrets. How can i trust people when behind backs everybody is doing that...
    EXACTLY.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@amodocattus One of the ways you can type yourself is by looking at which quadra you feel most comfortable in. For me, alphas are fun and accepting of me but I get tired of their focus on Si things and their need for comfort and fair play and sometimes I get a little tired of the Ne. Betas are interesting but a little bit scary. They say things that I agree with and they make me laugh, but they can seem a little extreme or something. Sometimes they act without thinking things through very well. Gammas flat out make me feel immature. Deltas are kind and accepting of me, and I like the world they create, but I feel like I can't show the real me to them. And once again, their interest in Si stuff gets old after a while. (I am just referring to my own personal alphas, betas, gammas and deltas here. No offence to any of you looking at this thread!) So I in my world, I am probably a beta. If you were to group your friends by quadra, how would you fit in with them?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    @amodocattus One of the ways you can type yourself is by looking at which quadra you feel most comfortable in. For me, alphas are fun and accepting of me but I get tired of their focus on Si things and their need for comfort and fair play and sometimes I get a little tired of the Ne. Betas are interesting but a little bit scary. They say things that I agree with and they make me laugh, but they can seem a little extreme or something. Sometimes they act without thinking things through very well. Gammas flat out make me feel immature. Deltas are kind and accepting of me, and I like the world they create, but I feel like I can't show the real me to them. And once again, their interest in Si stuff gets old after a while. (I am just referring to my own personal alphas, betas, gammas and deltas here. No offence to any of you looking at this thread!) So I in my world, I am probably a beta. If you were to group your friends by quadra, how would you fit in with them?
    What exactly is Si things?
    Why betas look extreme?

I feel best in groups that talk about topics i am intrested in, it is productive and i kind of like to show off and get as much new info/ understand other worldviews...
    I feel worst at groups that talk about nothing and memories....

I am sure i am not gamma. All others are possible..
    Last edited by amodocattus; 07-17-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what i got at socionics test with photos:
    LII-1Ne (INTj)
    IEI (INFp): 96% as likely as LII.
    ILI (INTp): 88% as likely as LII.
    ILE (ENTp): 82% as likely as LII.

And without photos:
    EII-3Ne (INFj)
    LII (INTj): 89% as likely as EII.
    IEE (ENFp): 89% as likely as EII.
    ILE (ENTp): 86% as likely as EII.

Lol at how photos can influence results. So according to tests i am most likely LII. What do guys you think?
    Last edited by amodocattus; 07-17-2013 at 06:46 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amodocattus View Post
    Lol at how photos can influence results. So according to tests i am most likely LII. What do guys you think?
    the old questionnaire you posted had some elements of introversion + involution + negativism and this pertains to LIIs as well as ESIs, with the later seeming more likely because you touched upon ethical subjects in a couple of your replies and mentioned being quite discerning with other people (e.g. "I read people well. People always ask me how do i knew that. Also they like my sense of humour and my ramdomness."), but you said you cannot see yourself as an ethical type so you decide now