1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am not sure if i am a sensitive thinker or logical feeler. I can be emotional and objective at the same time.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
1. Finish school with best grades. It is so stressing because it is summer and i should better learn but i have 0 motivation- i dont know what i want to study.
2. Have a family. I cant imagine myself living without kids in the future.
3. Understand world as fully as i can. I love learning about unknown side of the world- paranormal stuff, parapsychology, ezothery. About people- psychology, religions, diseases. Also am intrested in philosophy (i think it is worth metioning that learning about something abstract is very intresting, althrough draining). Am not into 'hard tough' stuff like physics or chemics.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When person understood what i was explaining (math). I love teaching- no matter about what.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When someone critisize me in front of someone else. That is humiliating.
Also my comparisons- i cant see people as equal, i just cant. >.< I always feel better or worse than someone.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Depending. I will almost never decide fully according to my feelings, althrough they have some amout weight. I always think what future or consequences it will bring and decide upon that. Always think about other people too.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Project with other people? Lets say it is literature class project. Perfectly, i'd love that people would send me their pages and documents they made and be responsible for making useful and beautiful info refination (e.g Powerpoint presentation)- i would refine their sentences, create something nice. Thats how i would control the outcome- would check their work and change it if needed.
If i couldnt get this position, i'd just do my part as good as i can. My work's quality touches other team members so i must be responsible.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Hm when i was in the water park. It was the first time i went here and remember it quite well. Tons of sliders, saunas... i used them all. When i was sliding from the hightest slide i hurt my back really bad. Luckily it stopped hurting after few mins so i could enjoy this day futher.
---8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When i need to learn hands on things i can concentrate well watching other person doing this and copy it.
When learning something i add it to my huge world understanding bubble.
I am so bad at remember datas and names. I hate memorizing i use understandment instead.
Most prone to? It is so depending. How you will learn history hands on...? Okay you can but it is very limiting. I dont like hands on learning. I quess i am most prone to theorizing.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
As average. My room is +- tidy though places that can be seen (messy wardrobe and drawers), my own appearance is random. I do things on time, plan my time well.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Idk. If idea isnt completely retarted it always can be proved by exaggerating facts. I just decide mostly upon the 'makes sense/wrong' feeling i get but i care about facts too.
---11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Probably variant 2. I identify with both, just a bit. I want to help for people who are in situations i was I am not that person that jumps around everybody nor i am always being myself (i put masks a lot).
There is one thing i noticed: i am not rigid at all until my values are threatened very harshly- then i become extremelly rigid and can look really funny then.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One on one and big group discussions are stressful. I feel best at talking with 2- 3 people, then there is no pressure.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I want to know where I am jumping. When heading somewhere i always very roughly plan what i will do here, what scenarious may happen. Before buying something expensive i review what best deal i can get for that amout of money.
Actions speaks more than words.
---14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friend call you for a night out. What will you do?
I wont answer the phone and call him in the morning if i am not in the mood. If i would answer and wouldnt agree i would feel dissapointed in myself for not being a good friend and my whole evening would be ruined. I dont answer to 70 procents of invitings and feel guilty for that but ecchhh...
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
If it is short time stress (like going on a stage)- i start getting anxious 2 days from it. I ignore it, but it feels like 'hidden stress'. When the time comes i dissociate and do what is needed to do. My mind and emotions shut down. If i still need to use my brain it turns on only after 10 minutes or so.
If it is long time stress- i get into routine. Search for external sources that relaxes me- browsing, whatching movies, overeating...
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Unethical behaviour, not considering everyone, when people talk about things they have no idea about. Also i dont like drama queens who cry at every corner and talks about nothing.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yeah. About stuff i am intrested to, things i just learned about- i need to share this with someone.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
My hygiene >.< If i dont go out i dont shower, dont clean my teeth... awkward.
Regime. I wake up when i want to, eat when i want to and so on. I dont like regimes.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Wierd, good listener, they like my humour, insightful, very private, too pragmatic, shy, depressed, avoidant, very moody, not in this world.
They would never say i am intollerant, loving, simple, mature.