Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Andy Murray

  1. #1
    bolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Andy Murray

    ?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ?

  3. #3
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some sort of introvert and I think rational imo, maybe ISTj or ISFj

  4. #4
    bolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Some sort of introvert and I think rational imo, maybe ISTj or ISFj
    I thought ISTj at first too. But he has this weirdly rounded and full body that makes me think INTj. I think his face is really interesting for VI purposes.. Did you watch the semifinal?

  5. #5
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    I thought ISTj at first too. But he has this weirdly rounded and full body that makes me think INTj. I think his face is really interesting for VI purposes.. Did you watch the semifinal?
    I think ESI might work better than LSI, he's always going on about relationships and such as well as personal stuff.

    I don't really watch tennis, but I tend to analyze a lot of celebrities since there's a lot of info out there for them as well as interviews.

  6. #6
    bolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think ESI might work better than LSI, he's always going on about relationships and such as well as personal stuff.

    I don't really watch tennis, but I tend to analyze a lot of celebrities since there's a lot of info out there for them as well as interviews.
    damn.. thanks anyway for responding

  7. #7
    bolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    ?
    You say "mum" if I recall.. shouldn't you know who Andy Murray is

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    You say "mum" if I recall.. shouldn't you know who Andy Murray is
    Not my mum.

  9. #9
    Olduvai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolong View Post
    I thought ISTj at first too. But he has this weirdly rounded and full body that makes me think INTj. I think his face is really interesting for VI purposes.. Did you watch the semifinal?
    he seems too dull to be LII or LSI

    also, I think Djokovic let him win Wimbledon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •