Thread: I am 100% sure that I am an introverted type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am 100% sure that I am an introverted type.

I relate to the introverted irrational types, I think; that I am an introverted intuitive type and I don't relate to the description of the introverted feeling type.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INFp?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lehasa View Post
    I relate to the introverted irrational types, I think; that I am an introverted intuitive type and I don't relate to the description of the introverted feeling type.
    Tell us more, please.

In any case, if you think you relate to those, read up on model A and look at how the functions manifest in you. Saying you don't relate to the description of introverted feeling may mean you can rule out introverted feeling as your base but model A talks about how each function manifests in us. You may actually have strong Fi but not value it. For example, INFps have 4 dimensional Ni and Fi but don't value Fi. In any case, if you were INTp, you'd value Fi but it would be pretty weak in strength, I believe. I'm new to this myself but think that's how it works. So, if what you say is true, you'd be INFp but I'd look into intertype relationships, if I were you, to also help you settle on your type. INFps are Te POLR and ESTjs are their conflictors. Read some info about conflictor relationships and Te POLR.

What quadra do you think you relate to best? INFps are Betas. There are so many approaches you could take to finding your type. Would you mind doing a questionnaire? We don't really know anything about you besides what you think you are and don't think you relate to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    INFp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Tell us more, please.

In any case, if you think you relate to those, read up on model A and look at how the functions manifest in you. Saying you don't relate to the description of introverted feeling may mean you can rule out introverted feeling as your base but model A talks about how each function manifests in us. You may actually have strong Fi but not value it. For example, INFps have 4 dimensional Ni and Fi but don't value Fi. In any case, if you were INTp, you'd value Fi but it would be pretty weak in strength, I believe. I'm new to this myself but think that's how it works. So, if what you say is true, you'd be INFp but I'd look into intertype relationships, if I were you, to also help you settle on your type. INFps are Te POLR and ESTjs are their conflictors. Read some info about conflictor relationships and Te POLR.

What quadra do you think you relate to best? INFps are Betas. There are so many approaches you could take to finding your type. Would you mind doing a questionnaire? We don't really know anything about you besides what you think you are and don't think you relate to.
    I read a second book on the subject today and I self-type as Introverted intuitive type, INFp and INFJ

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to be a very declaring and not asking type

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    LIE.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I read a second book on the subject today and I self-type as Introverted intuitive type, INFp and INFJ
    Really? You read two books on the subject? What books were they, I've been looking for some Socionics books and hear most are shit. What did you read about in particular and how did you decide on your type?

True. He just came in and told us what he related to without asking any questions. He's only posted statements and no sort of questions at all which is even odd for a declaring type. I'm sure even most declaring types would at least come in with one question after their statement seeing as how this is the "What's my type?" forum so he seems like a strong declaring type so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    LIE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Really? You read two books on the subject? What books were they, I've been looking for some Socionics books and hear most are shit. What did you read about in particular and how did you decide on your type?

True. He just came in and told us what he related to without asking any questions. He's only posted statements and no sort of questions at all which is even odd for a declaring type. I'm sure even most declaring types would at least come in with one question after their statement seeing as how this is the "What's my type?" forum so he seems like a strong declaring type so far.
    Just recently it was a translated book on Jung.

Guys, lets not attempt to solve my rubiks cube again just for the sake of solving it again or what do you say?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wasn't solving anything, just rolled with lul.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you looked at any material for socionics (which Jungian functions decidedly are not)?
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I wasn't solving anything, just rolled with lul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Have you looked at any material for socionics (which Jungian functions decidedly are not)?
    Sure I'll roll with the lul.

I have not, not yet, I mean to purchase the english material on Socionics in the near future.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not, not yet, I mean to purchase the english material on Socionics in the near future.
    OK. There's a fair amount of good info out there for free, so buying stuff isn't really necessary (and not necessarily recommended, depending on the source). http://socionics.us is a good place to start.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK. There's a fair amount of good info out there for free, so buying stuff isn't really necessary (and not necessarily recommended, depending on the source). http://socionics.us is a good place to start.
    I am familiar with that site already, thanks for sharing though, someone might have use for the link.

I am Ti suggestive as INFp that might be why I come across as declarative.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guys, lets not attempt to solve my rubiks cube again just for the sake of solving it again or what do you say?

Book title?

Also, we're not trying to solve your rubiks cube just for the sake of solving it. You came to the "What's my type" section and started a thread so we're just responding. So far you just posted about what you relate to and then told us you decided without asking any sort of questions which seemed bizarre to me and I'm IEI ( subtype). You seem quite declaring so we stated that since we're trying to help you find your true type, buddy.

I am familiar with that site already, thanks for sharing though, someone might have use for the link.

I am Ti suggestive as INFp that might be why I come across as declarative.

I've noticed that Ti types like INTjs are typically asking and I think that makes sense since they're trying to get a better personal understanding on something as opposed to Te which seems more declaring since they are focused on the objective (facts, statistics, etc) so there's not much questioning necessary. I'm not ruling out INFp but did you look into Te being your creative function? INTps are declaring.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 07-01-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a right troll.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% Introverted
    Congratulations. Mystery Solved C:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jungian functions are socionics. The original dichotomies all come directly from Jung.

I used to have this logic: MBTI is bad. MBTI uses Jung. Therefore Jung is bad.
    But MBTI distorted Jung. It's like a cult. We of socionics must learn the true teachings of Jung so that our system does not become distorted like that of MBTI.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Jungian functions are socionics. The original dichotomies all come directly from Jung.
    Socionics' IEs are not defined in the same manner as Jung's functions.

There's nothing wrong with Jung. There's nothing wrong with MBTI either, in my opinion. They just aren't the same as socionics.

But MBTI distorted Jung. It's like a cult. We of socionics must learn the true teachings of Jung so that our system does not become distorted like that of MBTI.
    Please (sincerely) tell me you aren't serious.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, that's it.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    ENTp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using socionics solely to find ones own type must be difficult if you got weak logic since it is a quite a system to understand. But with Jung and maybe some MBTI structure (which is easier to get a grip on) i think it is fully possible. Now Lehasa probably knows that it is possible to be both introverted and extroverted according to Jung, he even suggested it in his book, psychological types that ones auxiliary function (2nd) has an opposite nature of orientation, and attitude (SN/TF) compared to ones 1st function and recently it was presented in Socionics hypotheses (creative subtype DCNH subtypes).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It didn't really 'distort' Jung. Makers of it observed saner(?) people whereas Jung "worked" with clinical patients.