Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: INTjs and the MBTI (Myers-Briggs)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default INTjs and the MBTI (Myers-Briggs)

    .......
    Last edited by soggy-flakes; 08-08-2009 at 09:32 AM.

  2. #2
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I could be either INTP or INTJ, but I like INTJ better, and I more often score as INTJ.

    INTJ just has a little more of that whoopass feel to it, I don't know. The aspect of confidence is what drew it to me at first, because I wasn't reseved out of fear anymore, as in my youth. I may not be socially inclined anyways, but it is not because I am "afraid" of socializing, or am underconfident.

    But the way INTP profiles talk about things in terms of thinking, and changing the world, and people and things being raw materials (a kiersey profile, I believe), that fits well with me.

    I suppose the difference for me is that I'd rather apply what I learn, as opposed to just learning facts. I am someone who would rather use science and technology to do something, as opposed to just study mathmatical formulas.


    However, if you go by functions, I definitely fit Myers-Briggs INTP more because they are TiNe.
    They don't use the same functions, at least in my opinion. MBTI "Ti" isn't the same as Socionics , in my opinion. That is how it feels to me. A lot of people try to correlate INTP to INTj because of this, but I just don't see it. wym123, who I respected a lot, tried to do the same thing, but I think he might have been an ISTj as opposed to INTj or INTp. But he spent a lot of time trying to 'prove' that INTP was, literally, INTj. (If am wrong correct me, because I paid only a little attention to those threads. So I might be completely false). Whatever the case, there has never been the same quest for INTJ-->INTp, so it seems kind of foolish to try to correlate the types like that.


    eh, there's more, but this is enough for now
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  3. #3
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually scored as an INTJ in the Myers-Briggs test. I took the test in the 10th grade in high school and got an INTJ. I never really thought much of it beyond the title - the Mastermind - which suited my ego just fine. I retook the test once I entered college to see if I had changed; I didn't. I then heard about Socionics. At first it seemed that MBTI and Socionics were interchangeable, but once I read more on Socionics, I decided to retest myself once more. I turned out as an INTj. Getting the "same" result didn't do much to convince me that they were different until I began reading the different approaches and roles of the functions. Although there are numerous ambiguities as to the different functions, it still made more sense to me than the MBTI.

    However, there are many aspects of the MBTI description that still applies to me, such as the INTJ criteria to everything: "Does it work?" I am uncertain, however, if that criteria is still part of the Socionics' INTj or if it belongs to the ENTj or INTp.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  4. #4
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MBTI INTJ = Socionics INTp Te subtype.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  5. #5
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I score INTJ on MBTI every time I've ever taken it and I've score INTj on socionics too.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  6. #6
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTP in MBTI, INTj in Socionics.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  7. #7
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    MBTI INTJ = Socionics INTp Te subtype.
    No, I disagree with this. Not necessarily.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    INTP in MBTI, INTj in Socionics.
    Just curious, why do you always say that you can't be a J in MBTI?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  9. #9
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have the same problem except it deals with different types.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    I have the same problem except it deals with different types.
    Question for you too: is that you in your avatar?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  11. #11
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Just curious, why do you always say that you can't be a J in MBTI?"

    Because I don't have the stereotypically Jish traits(which are what make one as such.)
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  12. #12
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, and I'm also a total INTP.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  13. #13
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    I have the same problem except it deals with different types.
    Question for you too: is that you in your avatar?
    No, the girl in my avatar is actually a famous fashion model named Gemma Ward. She has some pretty interesting/unusual facial features, kind of looks like an alien or doll. Just look her up
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    I have the same problem except it deals with different types.
    Question for you too: is that you in your avatar?
    No, the girl in my avatar is actually a famous fashion model named Gemma Ward. She has some pretty interesting/unusual facial features, kind of looks like an alien or doll. Just look her up
    yeah she creeped me out at first.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    "Just curious, why do you always say that you can't be a J in MBTI?"

    Because I don't have the stereotypically Jish traits(which are what make one as such.)
    Umm... that's obvious, but I meant more specifically... for example, even in MBTI, INTJs are described as not entirely controlling, or even that organized. The "I" and the "N" are said to weaken those qualities.

    Plus, you were outright appaled by the MBTI Ti description I sent you that time. What if some other MBTI INTPs relate to that and you don't? Or do you think it's total bullshit and neither a socionic INTP or INTJ would relate it (as in, what Thompson was describing was specifically , and can't be considered Ti by any stretch)?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ Soggyflakes

    Okay, I know this has probably been discussed to death but I'm curious what you socionics INTjs score on the Myers-Briggs. Are you a Myers-Briggs INTJ as well? Or a Myers-Briggs INTP? Or do you flip-flop back and forth alot?
    I am glad that someone brought this up. I am also very curious about what people think about this.

    As for myself, I often flip flop back and forth between INTJ and INTP on the Myers-Briggs.
    Me too. In the tests I always get an almost 50/50 result between J and P (but now there is no point in taking those tests for me anymore, since I know how every answer to every question will affect my test result).

    However, if you go by functions, I definitely fit Myers-Briggs INTP more because they are TiNe.
    But you are wrong about this, as UDP points out. A Myers-Briggs INTP is not a TiNe. It is called a TiNe, but that is rather irrelevant. If you by "TiNe" want to refer to the same way of thinking as the expression " " denotes, then it is the Myers-Briggs INTJ who is a TiNe and a Myers-Briggs INTP who is a NiTe. That's my current understanding of this, anyway.


    @ UDP

    But the way INTP profiles talk about things in terms of thinking, and changing the world, and people and things being raw materials (a kiersey profile, I believe), that fits well with me.
    That little detail in Keirsey's INTP profile has always irritated me, because it is misleading and almost contradicts some other things he says about INTPs. Also, on his website he has a passage from Ayn Rand's book The Fountainhead describing the attitude of the character Howard Roark. That passage is put in the INTP profile, but Howard Roark is probably an INTj not an INTp. I am not 100 % sure about that, but it is my impression after having read the novel, and Ayn Rand was herself not an INTP/INTp but probably an INTJ/INTj. Her main characters are much more like "the other type" than they are like me, which means that if I am an INTp they are INTjs. At least we can agree that they are more like MBTI INTJs than MBTI INTPs.

    It is clear that both Keirsey and MBTI consider the INTJs to be the ones who want to do the things you mention here:

    I suppose the difference for me is that I'd rather apply what I learn, as opposed to just learning facts. I am someone who would rather use science and technology to do something, as opposed to just study mathmatical formulas.
    The INTPs are more interested in just understanding the world, to know as much as possible about it. They are less interested in applying what they learn. That is also clear from Keirsey's and MBTI's descriptions of INTPs.


    @ Logos

    However, there are many aspects of the MBTI description that still applies to me, such as the INTJ criteria to everything: "Does it work?" I am uncertain, however, if that criteria is still part of the Socionics' INTj or if it belongs to the ENTj or INTp.
    I have always felt that that aspect of the MBTI descriptions does not apply to me very well. But I can see that it probably applies to INTJs. And since I believe that I am an INTp I don't think that it should be a part of the socionic descriptions of INTps. It should be more relevant in the ENTj and INTj descriptions.

  17. #17
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also, on his website he has a passage from Ayn Rand's book The Fountainhead describing the attitude of the character Howard Roark. That passage is put in the INTP profile, but Howard Roark is probably an INTj not an INTp. I am not 100 % sure about that, but it is my impression after having read the novel, and Ayn Rand was herself not an INTP/INTp but probably an INTJ/INTj. Her main characters are much more like "the other type" than they are like me, which means that if I am an INTp they are INTjs. At least we can agree that they are more like MBTI INTJs than MBTI INTPs.
    Slightly off topic, but please tell me that there are other INTjs that hate Ayn Rand and her characters as much as I do out there.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  18. #18
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Slightly off topic, but please tell me that there are other INTjs that hate Ayn Rand and her characters as much as I do out there.
    *Timidly raises hand*

    Am I the only INTj that not only dislikes math but is horrible at it too?
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1) Abhoring learning facts is not type related, apparently.
    2) Ayn Rand was probably ISTJ.
    3) "Does it work" is probablly a Sensing quality.
    4) It can't be denied that often times the functions are described VASTLY different between socionics-MBTI (which is why I brought up the Thompson thing).
    5) MBTI types mostly are put together through a sort of buffet-style typing.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  20. #20
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    However, there are many aspects of the MBTI description that still applies to me, such as the INTJ criteria to everything: "Does it work?" I am uncertain, however, if that criteria is still part of the Socionics' INTj or if it belongs to the ENTj or INTp.
    I have always felt that that aspect of the MBTI descriptions does not apply to me very well. But I can see that it probably applies to INTJs. And since I believe that I am an INTp I don't think that it should be a part of the socionic descriptions of INTps. It should be more relevant in the ENTj and INTj descriptions.
    Yes, I believe so, because I try use that INTJ criterion a lot. In fact, when I forget about it that is when I am more dissapointed...

    3) "Does it work" is probablly a Sensing quality.
    Could be. I forget about it.... so perhaps I try to remember it and employ it because it is an S type tecnhique that can balance out things. I don't really know, though, whether it is S or N. It probably isn't related - no, not at all, I think. In fact, as I wrote in another thread about leading function awareness... if there is NO "does it work?" for , then it could be a very troublesome situation...
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Slightly off topic, but please tell me that there are other INTjs that hate Ayn Rand and her characters as much as I do out there.
    *Timidly raises hand*

    Am I the only INTj that not only dislikes math but is horrible at it too?
    I don't think so. Looking back, my Economics teacher was probably an INTJ. He stayed away from math for some reason. My physics teacher was without a doubt ISTJ, and he wasn't good with math either.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  22. #22
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Slightly off topic, but please tell me that there are other INTjs that hate Ayn Rand and her characters as much as I do out there.
    *Timidly raises hand*

    Am I the only INTj that not only dislikes math but is horrible at it too?
    Oyburger!

    I was never really drawn to math, save for recently, which I might be able to 'use it' for my purposes.


    I never read Ayn Rand, as I really don't like reading fictional books -- I'd rather read books that I can use. I play fictional videogames now and then - fantasy and what not, and like star trek and things like that. But reading fictional books in general just doesn't work with me.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  23. #23
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I have a fear of math .
    Starting in first grade I would freeze up when learning math and I've spent my whole life avoiding it. I really hate this because avoiding math closed off a lot of avenues for me in school. I panic when I'm confronted with math, which makes me feel stupid, which makes me frustrated, which makes me angry.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    I think I have a fear of math .
    Starting in first grade I would freeze up when learning math and I've spent my whole life avoiding it. I really hate this because avoiding math closed off a lot of avenues for me in school. I panic when I'm confronted with math, which makes me feel stupid, which makes me frustrated, which makes me angry.
    oyburger, this makes me curious; what does the INTJ really *do* exactly?

    I've always wondered why *supposive* IxTJs have mathaphobia. I even mentioned that a long time ago in the Carl Jung thread when I mentioned that he got anxiety from math as a kid as well (arguing that he wasn't INTP).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  25. #25
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    I think I have a fear of math .
    Starting in first grade I would freeze up when learning math and I've spent my whole life avoiding it. I really hate this because avoiding math closed off a lot of avenues for me in school. I panic when I'm confronted with math, which makes me feel stupid, which makes me frustrated, which makes me angry.
    oyburger, this makes me curious; what does the INTJ really *do* exactly?

    I've always wondered why *supposive* IxTJs have mathaphobia. I even mentioned that a long time ago in the Carl Jung thread when I mentioned that he got anxiety from math as a kid as well (arguing that he wasn't INTP).
    I'm not sure, that's why I've never been able to fix this problem
    I think at this point its all about failure and looking stupid.
    When I was a child and this whole thing started I don't know what the problem was. It frustrates me though because when it came to school, I felt like I could do anything, except when math was involved.
    I know math is supposed to be an abstract concept (at least that's what my husband says) and I understand the theories just fine, its the computation itself, it feels too concrete to me.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL... funny thing is, one ISTJ said that math was too abstract for her, and you're saying that math is too concrete for you.

    I think that it may not have much to do with abstract/concrete differences.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTjs have mathphobia?

    I actually *love* math. I showed strong aptitude at a very young age, but started to do worse at it in college. I still find it interesting though.

  28. #28
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    INTjs have mathphobia?

    I actually *love* math. I showed strong aptitude at a very young age, but started to do worse at it in college. I still find it interesting though.
    Thats what I was asking, if I was the only INTj that did have mathphobia? The theories I have no problem with though
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  29. #29
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thats what I was asking, if I was the only INTj that did have mathphobia? The theories I have no problem with though
    I hate at times doing the "me too" thing common in discussing Socionics, but I think it's appropriate in this instance. While I can do maths, I do have something of a mathphobia. I much prefer the theories and abstract over the actual usages of maths. I think there is, however, an appeal in maths in that it is dominated by logic and there is a end result correct answer. I think perhaps that an INTj pursues mathematics as a means to an end, and not for its own sake. It is the results and conclusions based upon the problem that is important to an INTj.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  30. #30
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Thats what I was asking, if I was the only INTj that did have mathphobia? The theories I have no problem with though
    I hate at times doing the "me too" thing common in discussing Socionics, but I think it's appropriate in this instance. While I can do maths, I do have something of a mathphobia. I much prefer the theories and abstract over the actual usages of maths. I think there is, however, an appeal in maths in that it is dominated by logic and there is a end result correct answer. I think perhaps that an INTj pursues mathematics as a means to an end, and not for its own sake. It is the results and conclusions based upon the problem that is important to an INTj.

    "me too"

    ~ as in, that is how I feel.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    I live in the USA, but my heart longs for England.
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    I could be either INTP or INTJ, but I like INTJ better, and I more often score as INTJ.

    INTJ just has a little more of that whoopass feel to it, I don't know. The aspect of confidence is what drew it to me at first, because I wasn't reseved out of fear anymore, as in my youth. I may not be socially inclined anyways, but it is not because I am "afraid" of socializing, or am underconfident.

    But the way INTP profiles talk about things in terms of thinking, and changing the world, and people and things being raw materials (a kiersey profile, I believe), that fits well with me.

    I suppose the difference for me is that I'd rather apply what I learn, as opposed to just learning facts. I am someone who would rather use science and technology to do something, as opposed to just study mathmatical formulas.


    However, if you go by functions, I definitely fit Myers-Briggs INTP more because they are TiNe.
    They don't use the same functions, at least in my opinion. MBTI "Ti" isn't the same as Socionics , in my opinion. That is how it feels to me. A lot of people try to correlate INTP to INTj because of this, but I just don't see it. wym123, who I respected a lot, tried to do the same thing, but I think he might have been an ISTj as opposed to INTj or INTp. But he spent a lot of time trying to 'prove' that INTP was, literally, INTj. (If am wrong correct me, because I paid only a little attention to those threads. So I might be completely false). Whatever the case, there has never been the same quest for INTJ-->INTp, so it seems kind of foolish to try to correlate the types like that.


    eh, there's more, but this is enough for now
    Yep, I agree
    Roboticist: Someone who conceptualizes, designs, builds, programs and experiments with robots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •