Thread: Please type me VI and Questionnaire

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Please type me. VI and Questionnaire.

"What's my Socionics type?" questionnaire

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is unconventional yet meaningful. It's filled with paradoxes. It's complex and simple. Deep and shallow. I could go on.
    As far as love goes, when you're in love with someone I imagine you want to merge with them physically and metaphysically, and willing to compromise to achieve and sustain it.

2. What are your most important values?

Originality, compassion, honesty, integrity, ambition, humor, loyalty, friendship, critical thinking and individuality.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm currently agnostic because I'm unsure as to whether or not there's more out there.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I don't really have much of an opinion on either. I guess I wish we could live in peace but that's just a dream.

Power is being able to make an impact on someone's life, give/show them meaning and change the way they look at things.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests?

Seem too broad of a question as I'm sure I've had conversations about many things and it also doesn't help that I can't even remember what they're typically about. My interests are creative writing, psychology, typology, philosophy, anime/manga, Japanese, video games and going to the gym.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I don't see why not although I'm not really medicine/health savvy. If I want input on it, I'll ask someone who's knowledgeable about that kind of stuff. I could talk about the gym but it wouldn't be much of a conversation. I mainly work out to look better although I haven't gone to the gym much this year since I don't have any gym partners which makes me lose a bit of motivation of going consistently. Gym is also not too close to home and I'd have to wait long on the bus to get there and back whereas I was used to having it on campus last Fall at my University. I was quite dedicated because I had others to work out with and many noticed my getting bigger although I didn't that much.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Tedious so I don't do them and get irritated while doing them but I try to be clean. Only schedule I've been following at the moment is cleaning my room every Sunday.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Fight Club, Amelie, Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption and Dark Knight.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

What makes me cry?

Unfairness- Life can be such a bitch
    Touching moments- They're meaningful, heart-warming, etc.
    Guilt- Unless I'm joking, I don't like being a dick and really hurting someone or making them lose faith or trust in me. I don't like disappointing people either.

What makes me smile?

Compassion- I'm sometimes jaded so it's good to see people care about each other. Making someone feel better, offering support and helping people makes most people smile, right?
    Irony- I find a lot of things hilarious and ironic.
    Unpredictability/Originality- When I am surprised by something (that isn't negative), it can be stimulating or at least exciting especially as far as plot or a turn of events is concerned.
    Touching moments- Same reason they make me cry.
    Humor- If I don't need to laugh out loud.
    Happiness- someone or me getting a break and being able to enjoy life.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Wherever people appreciate my humor and/or me. No place in particular comes to mind at the moment although I really enjoyed this MBTI INTP FB group. Spent a lot of time there but have been taking a break for the last 2 months for personal reasons. I'm not likely INTP by the way but I'll let you decide.
    Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

It would honestly vary on who. My family finds me sluggish, inattentive to my surroundings, not too good at practical matters, procrastinating, not serious (as in, not looking hard enough for a job or doing things at the right time). People actually find me slow which makes me feel as if it's an inaccurate portrayal at times. The slowness is usually not knowing how to do things right, awkwardness, getting lost and being indecisive at times. I, personally, think I can be flippant and critical and also, at times, aloof.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself? Compassion, being helpful, giving good advice, writing, imagination and mainly having a good sense of humor. I like how I look at things differently from most people, think I'm funny and good natured.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Motivation to: learn how to do things such as cooking, stop procrastinating, get a job, go to the gym and finish what I start.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

The causes are usually existential in nature, my behavior, procrastination, failure, indecision and depression. I guess I react towards it by sleeping, pondering, reminiscing, anticipating, self-questioning, wallowing, interacting with friends and escaping through fantasy/my imagination.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like a good sense of humor, willpower, sincerity, inquisitiveness, being interested in theory, open-mindedness, compassion, big dreams/ideals/ambitions, competitiveness, humility and openness in the sense of being self-revealing.

I dislike close-mindedness, mal intent, insincerity, people who are too serious (can't take a joke), selfishness, thoughtlessness, bossiness, immorality and disloyalty.

I can get along with anyone but mainly those who are inquisitive, interesting, kind, have a good sense of humor, isn't too thin-skinned, isn't a dick and has similar interests to me.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'm a virgin and never been in a “real” relationship (technically have but nothing happened and we broke up in like a week before really meeting or even talking on the phone). I view romance and sex as separate things although I imagine it's amazing together. I don't know if I'm the type who can screw random women as I don't want to use someone who may end up having feelings for me, but I'm not the "I have to love her" kind of person although I don't want my first to be some random person. I believe there's always someone out there more compatible with you but you should be willing to commit and compromise for the sake of the relationship.

I'd like my partner to have a good sense of humor, have ambition, be sexy, inquisitive, interested in theory, kinky, open and adventurous. I'd likely want to have a lot of sex since I do have a somewhat high libido. Would love to experience true love though.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

My main concerns would be that they get the nurturing that they need, that they're not spoiled, have good habits and treat people kindly. I'd like to raise them to be respectable, kind-hearted and open-minded individuals.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

It depends on the setting, how they go about it and the beliefs. If it's in private, I would likely confront them about it. I don't really like holding my tongue too much, to be honest but don't necessarily like conflict either. Knowing me, I wouldn't confront them too seriously about it, just state my point of view. In my experience, it's typically when someone says something hypocritical, illogical or wrong.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I try to find my niche in society but have trouble finding it so often am an observer. I participate every now and then and hope to find a place where I belong though. I see people as victims to their environment and upbringing at the moment but also see many as simple, in a superficial sense and it seems lame to me. I often feel as if I can see beyond the surface and feel alone in that and I don't mean that in a arrogant way. Many seem to be like sheep and take things at face value while also lacking any sort of meaningful vision besides doing what everyone else is doing or what's expected of them. I do feel inclined to influence the world but don't like the prospect of negatively affecting someone's life but I'm sure that may happen at the cost of the greater good. What I mean is that I feel as if I'll do far more good than harm and would be heartbroken if I did a significant amount of harm. I think there are many improvements that can be made to better our environment but not sure what I consider a prevalent social problem at this point. I guess I'd go with domestic violence and homophobia.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't think I really have a criteria for friends but that doesn't mean I have a lot of them. Above all, I just hope they're dependable when things get rough and enjoy being around me and I them. My behavior is different with all the "friends" I have though but, with close friends, I'm often playful and joke around.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Polite and friendly if I'm not too inside of my head. If so, I can come off as aloof and unfocused.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. What do you think?

EDIT: RE: 9. What makes you cry?
    THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY TODAY
    http://www.dubbedepisodes.ws/monster...49-english-dub
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 07-13-2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Felt like removing VI portion.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't know what's wrong with the photos! Hopefully I can do something about them.

EDIT: FIXED. Had to upload them onto photoshop though.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 06-23-2013 at 04:44 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoever the fuck wrote this stupid questionnaire and added the word Socionics to it can go to hell. It's of no use.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice pics. For now I'd peg you Si-ISTp, but some other IP is also feasible.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though maybe not overtly useful for typing purposes, I did like your answers though, on the questionnaire... you seem like a very thoughtful, well-intentioned individual.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Whoever the fuck wrote this stupid questionnaire and added the word Socionics to it can go to hell. It's of no use.
    Which other Socionics questionnaire would you suggest?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice pics. For now I'd peg you Si-ISTp, but some other IP is also feasible.
    Thanks. What points seemed to give off ISTp to you? I see that you're also ISTp. I do think I'm likely an IP, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Though maybe not overtly useful for typing purposes, I did like your answers though, on the questionnaire... you seem like a very thoughtful, well-intentioned individual.
    Thank you very much. That cheered me up a bit.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Which other Socionics questionnaire would you suggest?
    I'd suggest Hugo's test. Not sure where you'd find it, though.

These aren't bad, also:

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#The-...Socionics-Test
    http://www.socionictest.net/Test.aspx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Thanks. What points seemed to give off ISTp to you? I see that you're also ISTp. I do think I'm likely an IP, as well.
    Your laid-back, detached attitude, and the values you talked about. Also, the part about seeing people as victims to their environment and all that... I hold similar views.
    Last edited by Park; 06-24-2013 at 12:55 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You definitely sound more autocratic than democratic, and kinda humanistic, too. So ISTp or INFp over ISFp and INTp.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP temperament for sure.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp or ESFp...really hard to type you based on these; I would need my standard photo requirement; one from the side shoulder up like a police mug shot line up.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ISTp or ESFp...really hard to type you based on these; I would need my standard photo requirement; one from the side shoulder up like a police mug shot line up.
    Interesting. What about me seems ISTp or ESFp (ESFp especially)? That's just based on the VI?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd suggest Hugo's test. Not sure where you'd find it, though.

These aren't bad, also:

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#The-...Socionics-Test
    http://www.socionictest.net/Test.aspx
    First one gave me IEI-1Fe
    EIE (ENFj): 98% as likely as IEI.
    EII (INFj): 90% as likely as IEI.
    IEE (ENFp): 78% as likely as IEI.

I skipped a few questions in the second one but got:
    Posible maximum for one sociotype - 400

This is your result:

INFP(Yesenin) - 225
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 195
    ISFP(Dumas) - 190

ESFJ(Hugo) - 185
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 180
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 180
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 175
    ENFP(Huxley) - 175
    INTP(Balzac) - 145
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 140
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 135
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 120
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 110
    ISTP(Gabin) - 90
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 80
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 75

I looked up Hugo's test and had to download it, for some reason. I got.

"Your proposed types are:

INFp, F subtype

OR

INFj, N subtype"

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your results are consistent with Fe-INFp.

I ignored the impracticality comment because you said it came from others and that kind of thing is hugely a matter of interpretation, like if you're talking things like housework and gardening, I too, can be seen as impractical and sluggish as those are never my priorities and there's a lot of things that I just don't care about doing or have to force myself into. This is probably different for you. If you're Fe creative, things like management, logistics, efficiency, and dealing with lots of factual information would be a weak spot.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your results are consistent with Fe-INFp.

I ignored the impracticality comment because you said it came from others and that kind of thing is hugely a matter of interpretation, like if you're talking things like housework and gardening, I too, can be seen as impractical and sluggish as those are never my priorities and there's a lot of things that I just don't care about doing or have to force myself into. This is probably different for you. If you're Fe creative, things like management, logistics, efficiency, and dealing with lots of factual information would be a weak spot.
    Yeah, very much so.

Have been procrastinating filling out this paperwork and taking some mandatory class so I can be put on my mother's car insurance (or something like that) for a while now and it's now apparently state law and she tells me they can take away my license if I don't (although I still haven't done it). Also late on my credit card bill and, as embarrassing as this may sound, have no job so my mom pays it. We (she) couldn't pay it on time this month so I'm now late and now that I have the money, I still haven't payed it since I don't know how to do it and don't feel too motivated to find out although I tried lol. She usually pays for it for me but left it to me and I tried to do it but once I saw them asking if I wanted to pay an individual or a company, I was confused. I'm trying to pay the credit card bill, why doesn't clicking "make payment" just, you know, take the money out of the account I want to use and pay the bill or whatever?

*Goes to go talk to mother about the bill mid post*

She's going to just do it for me. I feel like such a leech at times but I also help her out the most out of all my siblings. Little sis doesn't do anything in the house, makes it dirtier and her room looks like hell. She may have a job but it's because she's only motivated to do work when she's getting something out of it. I don't even think I'm missing out, to be honest but I should get a job so mother to help mother out and make some money. Can't imagine myself working in any of those boring ass jobs like gas stations where you stand for hours though (no offense to people who work at gas stations).

As far as efficiency goes, I often feel like I'm doing something wrong and am asked why I do things a certain way and told doing things X way or Y way would be better. Sometimes, even knowing this, I continue doing it the way I do it especially if it's too hard to figure out how to do it their way or switch.

For instance, I'm learning Japanese with a friend and we write each character 50 times. My partner just writes it 10 times on the first line and is able to automatically follow the pattern after counting the first line while I just fill 5 lines worth of them and count at the end, for the most part, and sometimes do more or less than I'm supposed to. My friend ALWAYS finishes writing his characters before me and then studies them and waits for me to finish. After writing them 50 times, we do a quiz on all the characters up till now (as a matter of fact, we'll be done with Katakana today!).

"Are you ready for the quiz? Which character are you on?"

"I'm on 'Nu', mother fucker. If I was done, I would have told you."

(Sorry for the rant, thought it was relevant and could help with the typing)
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 06-26-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also, I identify as a 4w3 on the enneagram so IEI-Fe is a perfect fit.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alright guys, added more to my questionnaire, just so you know. Thanks to everyone who's contributed and I hope adding more makes it easier to type me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Also, when you typed me earlier, that was from the pics and not the questionnaire, right? I was finally able to get the pictures you wanted and also provided a few more that I thought could be helpful. I look a bit rough at the moment and usually get my eyebrows done when I go and get my haircut but, since it's been a while, I think my eyebrows may be back to how they naturally look. I mention that since eyebrow shape may mean something in VI.

Tried to make them look like mugshots.
    (edited out)

Anyways, what do you think? Thanks, in advance.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 07-17-2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Edited out VI pics.