Thread: The mean side of IEI/INFp

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default The mean side of IEI/INFp

Last edited by Kioshi; 03-18-2009 at 06:42 AM.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where's krae?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, here I am!

/me pisses on Joy's cunt

happy now?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good topic but I'm currently on substances and I'll read it later
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    INFpís Kafkaesque innocence can give others a false sense of security but when weíve been crossed, our Fe charm can turn into a weapon used to tear up the innards of othersóand we do so without remorse, serving up the spoils of our victims with chianti and fava beans. =p

Really though, I canít be mean to people without feeling guilty afterward.

The main things that incur anger (that is directly related to my type) is when people interpret my compliant nature and niceness for incompetence, naivety, and helplessness. Then they do their best impression of a Mother Hen, smothering me with unwarranted advice, sometimes to the point of practically offering assistance with the defecation process. Itís condescending and makes me feel like a child. Iíll tolerate it to a certain extent but eventually I have to turn into the sort of evil snarly poodle INFp mentioned in the Angel/Devil INFp thread to get them off of my back. Sometimes it seems that everyone is my supervisor.

Another reason I'll get snippy is when people label my niceness as fakery and a means to a manipulate. I really am nice!
    I hate it when people try to baby me like that. Iíve gotten somewhat used to it, but it still pisses me off. Something about INFps makes us seem so incapable to others... they seem to want to help us like they get some kind of motherly pleasure out of it. (thatís how Iíve personally come to see it anyway)

When I do get angry it seems to shock everybody, and the person usually feels pretty hurt. I remember my friends having an open discussion about me, one person was like ďI canít ever imagine you getting angry, and if you did get angry at me Iíd probably cry!Ē another person (who I had once scolded) came in and said ďohhh it does make you want to cry when she gets mad at you, itís pretty bad...Ē

I was surprised to hear this, and felt bad because I didnít know I had affected the person in that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    where's krae?
    i snorted when i read this.

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I work on pool staff at a summer camp, and there is this INFp guy that is on it.

One day, me, him, and a couple of other male staff members were beginning to sit down at our picnic table, ready to eat our lunches after a long day. So, this 8 year old girl rushes up to the guys (except for the INFp), and starts bugging the shit out of them. So, the guys, they're like, "GO AWAY." Another one says, "STAND AT THE FENCE. NOW."

The INFp guy hears this, and when the girl is walking away, he says, "Go through puberty." It was perfectly timed, and he had this great tone of voice too. We all cracked up so hard. Pwned.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    I work on pool staff at a summer camp, and there is this INFp guy that is on it.

One day, me, him, and a couple of other male staff members were beginning to sit down at our picnic table, ready to eat our lunches after a long day. So, this 8 year old girl rushes up to the guys (except for the INFp), and starts bugging the shit out of them. So, the guys, they're like, "GO AWAY." Another one says, "STAND AT THE FENCE. NOW."

The INFp guy hears this, and when the girl is walking away, he says, "Go through puberty." It was perfectly timed, and he had this great tone of voice too. We all cracked up so hard. Pwned.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL<3