Absurd Questionnaire #49 (LUL)
What is beauty? What is love?
1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Love is when you love.
What are your most important values?
I don't liek usurpers and fakey gurus.
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
None as of yet. I cross check all of them diligently.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
1. Norwegian navy practically doesn't exist.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
1. Can't really remember, lots of things I would say, as long it captivates me and other party.
2. Learning new stuff.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Cross check all of them and take only what really works.
What do you think of daily chores?
I don't really think about them.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
There's wasn't many worth my while, but Braindead, Sin City and Dark City have been fine. There's more I forgot, I'm sure, but those come my mind now.
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
1. Can't remember now. I don't really focus on such memories.
2. People make me smile. Certain persons do.
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Wherever I am welcome.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
1. I don't know. In real life no one ever told me anything like that. All I hear is that they can't figure out what's on my mind.
2. That I can't turn invisible, literally.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
1. Ehh, that depends on the subject. This questionnaire could have been written better.
In what areas of your life would you like help?
Hmm, a couple? I think. I'll report back when I start failing miserably.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
When I missed my train once and had to wait few hours.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
1. Females: liek everything about them. Some stand out more than others though - positive traits, character, etc. I know when I see it...
2. Types that don't fly off the handle in my presence.
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Equipping the said child with knowledge that might come in handy.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'm going to check it and kill them.
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
1. I'm married to society, duh.
2. As a whole.
3. Waste of resources.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
1. I don't choose my friends.
How do you behave around strangers?
I walk, talk and walk.