Thread: shortened member questionaire (crazedrat)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shortened member questionaire (crazedrat)

Member Questionnaire crazedrat
    Firstly... fuck yourself.

What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is information which harmonizes with itself, usually aesthetic and sensual but can be psychological also.

What are your most important values?
    I dont have a single value... I think there is a time and place for any value, it just has to be qualified. On the other hand I think that God is the single value. Which intellectually I believe but I don't put that belief into practice.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Spirituality is ultimately reducable to math. I have all kinds of 'beliefs', I don't really consider them beliefs though, since I know they are correct.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    It's economically motivated. People really have no clue what motivates these wars, or what they're really about. The truth is really depraved. I used to think the general public was ultimately responsible for driving the corporate machine... responsible for existing. I don't know what I think about that these days.. I am starting to think I'm less in control of myself than I thought. I can't really change who I am. The wars, the abuses of the corporations.. maybe they are inevitable... the slow process of death which happens when a species resource requirements exceed what the environment can support.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I need to focus on my environment and stop thinking about these large scale problems. Really stop coming onto the internet entirely. The whole thing is just an escape from real life. I am in a library right now....
    When I talk... I don't talk with people. I basically talk at them, throwing commands at them. I rarely agree with anything other people have to say.... because it is wrong. I guess I simply do not relate to other people. A few people I've been able to relate to... it's nice when that happens.
    I really feel like I'm talking to myself over this thing. I carry on a silent mental dialogue 24/7 with myself. Your commentaries are just added amusement... but none of you mean anything to me ... with a couple exceptions.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I know for a fact none of you can help me, and probably dont want to. I basically see relationships as intrusive, limiting obligations. I'm not trying to look attractive over this thing, I'm not really interested in being someones bitch or master.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yeah ... this computer is a rut. The whole american lifestyle feels like this big rut to me. The only way to escape it is by working. I'm applying for college at the moment. Causes... I was born as a modern person. Reaction... my whole life has been a reaction.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    too many to list

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    sex and drugs is all I am interested in

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I can't even think about that right now, I can barely keep myself from being homeless

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    They are identical

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Our society is cancer to the earth... people are paralyzed zombies with delusions of grandeur... societies existance is the most prevalent social problem.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    If I can hold an real conversation with you about serious topics, and you don't fall back into typical lies / bullshit, the emotional honesty is something that I can cherish.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Ignore them.
    Last edited by rat1; 06-20-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I appreciate your effort but I can't really read English, crazedrat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That second line was specially for you, absurd.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope, still can't read no matter how hard I try.

Need English classes and a better pair of eyes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy is like me, lol.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged