User Tag List

Thread: Picture box intro

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default Picture box intro

So after William the Douche lopped my head off at Stamford Bridge, I went to Valhalla with all the babes and Mead I wanted. But after nearly 1000 years it started to a little boring. So I left and set sail for my beloved Norway. When I arrived I quickly learned things were very different from back in my time. Most notably, they now have this awful music in Norway known as Black Metal. I'm no codger like King Ramses but I just won't put up with it. Anyways, one day I'm sitting in the waiting room of an apothecary when I picked up one of those strange new slippery books. On the cover was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her name was Sarah Jessica-Parker. I knew instantly then that I had to make her my bride. So I sailed back across the Atlantic to Vinland in search of my beautiful American wife. Unfortunately, I landed my vessel on the wrong side of the continent, and will have to make due with living in Canada for now. In my spare time, as I wait to earn the cash I need to make long boat repairs, I got introduced to this strange device called a picture box. My friend Hobo Johnny tells me they're called "computers" but I don't believe modern people could come up with such a silly name. It went badly at first. When I kicked my first picture box a scary blue light went on so I cut the device in half with my sword. Hobo Johnny tells me this is not the right thing to do, and has gotten me a new picture box under the promise that I would not cleave it. So far I've kept my word, and it turns out to be fairly useful. I mostly just stick to facebook and So I'm just here on this site until I can make repairs on my long boat and bring Sarah Jessica-Parker back with me to Valhalla.

I'm so glad the moderators here force us write an intro!! Now every user can understand the real me!! Praise be to Norway and death to William the Conqueror and his Norman Dogs!!

Continental Vinnland
    123 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings, honored Viking. This hackapelite welcomes you.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden