TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionair (Maritsa)

[/INDENT]What is beauty? What is love?

beauty are things which exist in nature; the flowers, not just the flower or a flower, but in the way it sits, the way it curves or bends or yields to the air and environment in which it is in

love is the tenderness and expression of our care for others
    What are your most important values?

being kind, forgiving, honest, doing things with integrity, helping when you can, togetherness, love, compassion,
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I do, actually; but, first of all, when you've studied religions and spirituality like I have, you've come to find a common thread among many if not all of them and that is that it is hope, inspiration, belief in something other than your self (which I find selfish sometimes); it's just an interpretation of some of our values; for me, it's an interpretation of the above values that I've stated, to transform these things into community, a sense of togetherness.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I don't like war. I find myself getting upset at the greed behind it.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I've conversed about women's role in a family and these were often heated discussion between more patriarchal males that were my father's friends. Lol

My interests? I love to read, go listen to Jazz, watch Shakespeare in the park, concerts with family, learn to dance, hike, star gaze, teach kids new things, play tetris, so many...
    [/INDENT]Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

yes, I love talking about and reading about what interesting developments there are with food and culture. I often watch various ethnic recipe videos on youtube because I love how people cook and eat; I read a lot of health science journals and magazines that focus on the facts behind recipes and remodies.
    What do you think of daily chores?

I have a routine, I do all my chores during the week because I consider it work and I enjoy the weekends because that what you should do. I don't mind doing the laundry, the ironing, the cooking, the cleaning, the dishwashing; I'm very good about the way in which I do things, the quality of my work, so I can get paticular, but at the same time, I don't care about super cleanliness, I really just want it to be ok, because we weren't born to do just this, and super cleanliness is just too anal.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Books, anything with individuals in real life, biographys, auto bios, characters and relationships, facts about keeping and maintaining relationships or understanding people, with personality disorders etc; finding books that understand how to get along with difficult people is great; I love facts; I love to read about how to do certain things well; I love things, information, I can use to help people like subjects on finance, law, medicine; I read everything, so I find, even back of milk cartons and cereal boxes. I loved “the art of conversations” and now I'm reading about Louis Armstrong.

Watch, I'll put on just about anything (that's not violent) that people will put on for me. I'll watch comedy shows like “how I met your mother” (it's pretty mindless but the dialogue is great). I've watched “teen mom” several times and really enjoy it; as far as movies, love action, love classics, anything that's not in the least bit bloody gorry violent. I don't really care for a lot of way out there sci fi, not horror films, some light hearted ones are fine.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

My mom; my dad; my ex boyfriend(s). My family. The thought of someone somewhere not being well, my friend's sister; my friends; I've cried over ideas that I've found to be touching, a hallmark, an inspiration. People showing me their love for me.

People getting along and talking about sex in a light hearted manner; my brother's towel fixation makes me laugh out of my mind; my mother bringing over containers of food makes me smile; people caring for me in touching ways.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Everywhere that I'm loved by another person; it can be family, friends or loved one.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

That I don't know what to do that I just get scattered about the many options (my LSE friend today said “do everything at once”). That I'm not that organized; I can have a drawer full of unsorted paperwork.
    That I complain about my energy level and how I have so many things to do all the time.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I'll rush to help anyone in need and will get them the things they need; my mom joked once that “if you need snake skin, my daughter can probably find it for you.” That's supposed to mean that it's kind of hard to come by. People think that I'm too kind, someone joked saying that “you're friendly stupid” meaning that to the point where you can be taken advantage of. People admire that I can do as I say and say as I do; it might take me a while but I try. Thinking about all the things I have to do exhausts me. That I'm clean and can have this determined approach to things.

What do I like about myself? Ugh, I like that I can cook healthy meals, when I have the energy; I like that I love to find solutions to problems; love that I can make love to someone and please them. I love that I have a strong bond with my family and I don't hold grudges.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?

Just someone who has more energy than I who can pick up the slack when I'm burned out; a companion someone who will organize certain things for me; there's very little that I need help with; I work make my own money, I save money, I help people I love; making love to me would help me; just loving me and emotionally supporting me alone would be enough sometimes.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

No. Never. I find a way and get out; I'm very deterministic, independent and resourceful as well as extreemely clever; I can make new professions all by myself.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who can watch things in action; organize things from the beginning; I like people who are aesthetic, can design nice places; I like it when people value me for my financial advice and strength; I love patience in another person.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Qualities? I don't have any really. I'd like someone who can enjoy the sensory moment; long time eatting something with wine; enjoying it taking it all in; I love that someone can appreciate me being romantic. I'd like my partner to be protective.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I have one, although it would come naturally to me to know how to handle this; if my kids quarrel with their father or me, I'd like there to be an easy and efficient resolution to that. I think, overall, given how I'm with kids, my kids will turn out to be like angels.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

my inward reaction is “wow, really?” my outward reaction is silence and hope it goes away, if it doesn't go away and the matter is serious, I just distance myself from that person or try not to have that person around someone who can take affect from that type of a person. I usually gradually downgrade relations to another level and downwards until I find it so serious that I might cut off completely otherwise I don't break relations off too easily.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Oh society! There are so many problems; not enough care and concern for homeless people; people going nuts with tea party stuff; it's nuts.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends very carefully; at first I'll be in the same company as with anyone; I'll mingle and watch and listen; I usually gravetate towards people who are sad, mad, unhappy to cheer them up to give them hope; from these friends I find the ones who I saw potential from the beginning; take my ex by Matt; Matthew, the first day I saw him, he was broke and I saw a man who was brilliant and sad or upset all the time; that didn't stop me from going for him. I just helped him with finances and his health and soon enough he's become a major success. He's still the same person as when he was sad, mad, and down; he's still extremely caring, emotionally mature. Matt is extremely emotionally kind, sensitive and mature; he may have screamed at me because he didn't like my choices for him, rebelled until the cows came home, but soon enough, he got past that material stuff and saw that I was there for him as a friend; I asked him to take the tough choices not because I wanted to hurt him or that I wanted that to hurt him, but because I love him and I knew that the latant self past that material stuff is a confident and successful human being; his carreer and soon to be a millionair proves that.

I choose people who are emotionally mature, no matter their circumstance in life, poor, broke, unhappy, in a bad relationship, I choose people who have the potential, besides for material things to be amazing and extremely interesting people who provide a variety of knowledge and outlook, a window into the world in ways that I can't see. The potential of an individual is very important to me because I can see how they can develop into the future, over time.

-
    How do you behave around strangers?
    -

I hold back a lot, stand in the side lines, watch others.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    EIE
    I don't like war, competition, challenge where that is between people and power dynamics. I express a lot of my personal values, as in like dislike; and, you missed that I'm a positivist...

where do you get EIE?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't like war, competition, challenge where that is between people and power dynamics. I express a lot of my personal values, as in like dislike; and, you missed that I'm a positivist...

where do you get EIE?
    You purposely express certain sentiments in an attempt to fit the EII mold and when typing other members, you simply cherry pick certain parts of Socionic-derived behavour stereotypes and end up with an inaccurate snap judgement that you then double down and defend to the death. Naturally, you're cautious when someone else types you in a similar manner, and so you should be. It's not a good way to go about it.

Fe valuers are said to crave an environment where they are able to express themselves honestly. Their Fi is also strong but unconscious. You say you are positivist, yet you frequently display -Fe. You frequently get upset and end up crying and shouting at people on Tinychat when they rile you up and contradict you. Doesn't seem to me like the behaviour of a person that sees the silver lining in life. I would expect them to roll with the punches more. Wouldn't you agree?

If you're going to type according to Reinin, I don't see how you could possibly consider yourself yielding (how often have you found yourself taking onboard the viewpoints of others regarding your EII typing? You frequently throw out poor defence after defence, seeming to resist an alternate typing because you are smitten with the idea of being an ethical intuitive super humanist) reasonable (a characteristic of reasonable types is taking their time when making a decision, yet as mentioned earlier, you make snap judgements with inadequate information on a completely habitual basis, and when you do request information, it's one or two tidbits) or positivist (we've been through this one already).

If you look at the opposite combination of those three dichotomies and add them to the dichotomies that you have as a purported EII, you'll find yourself suspiciously close to fitting the EIE mould. Regardless of whatever you stereotype Beta to be, does not preclude you from being one.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol, I'm not Narc, that's the way I am.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-20-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    -

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT EIE

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    lol, I'm not Narc, that's the way I am.
    I rest my case.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

esi

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

anglas, fuck off

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    anglas, fuck off
    lol

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This really can't be happening. Someone pinch me.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    This really can't be happening. Someone pinch me.
    It's a cruel, cold world out there. Have a beer with me.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    It's a cruel, cold world out there. Have a beer with me.
    It's 27.32 C where I am at and okay - cold beer sounds fine.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mispelt questionairre.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

questionnaire*

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dance!

Well I did intentionally misspell both; however, foolishly I accidentally used mispelt correctly although missing an 's' to annoy Americans. This is a 'real' error.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Miss. Pelt.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grammers. Spelings.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned