Thread: Member Questionnaire (Prefrontal Cortex)

Default Member Questionnaire (Prefrontal Cortex)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Prefrontal Cortex)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    I find this to be a vague question. What type of Beauty? Of Nature? Persons? Art? Since I cannot address each category independently,I would say that anything or anyone that fulfills some form of desire is beautiful.

Love and Beauty are interrelated. Beauty,in an object or a person,generates feelings of love,and love itself,assigns beauty to the object/person.
    What are your most important values?
    Honesty,Integrity,Respect,Truth.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do not follow any religion but I do believe in a Higher Power,I Just don't assign any Human Characteristics to "It". I have an agnostic view as far as belief in an after-life is concerned.

It is important for me to hold spiritual beliefs,otherwise,I tend to fall into utter hopelessness.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War and Power,again,are interrelated.

War is a result of an intrinsic desire for Power,specifically economic. And the desire for economic capability can be traced back to early days when primitive man was unable to attain a source of food that could last for long. Since he did not know when or where he would find his next source,he ate as much as he could. Greed proved to be beneficial in those times. Now,it is a ridiculous Atavism.

Power is the capability to exercise control over other individuals and Objects. It does not necessarily has to be physical,it can also be emotional or through reason
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I,myself,do not usually initiate conversations with others and find it increasingly difficult to sustain conversations for long. The length of the conversation is highly dependent upon my interlocutor. The longest conversations I have had were never about one topic in particular but about a range of issues,from social circumstances to politics etc.

I enjoy learning about diverse subjects,basically anything that can evoke fascination. History,Philosophy,Military,International Affairs,Politics,Astronomy etc are subjects I find very interesting.
    Additionally,even though I do not see myself to be an expert,I enjoy socializing too.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Captivating! I view the human body as a complex system and anything to learn about it evokes feeling of excitement. How do Different types of drugs/medicines affect one organ in specific and the body as a whole? What kind of foods contain specific nutrients and what role do they play? How does consciousness emerge from matter? Which part of the brain is associated with memory or With personality? etc..

I'm not very focused on my body,I don't exercise much,don't eat regularly,and am quite lazy in general. But I go through phases where I become overly concerned about my health,start taking proper diet,proper exercise etc,but this phase does not last for long and I go back into my regular mode. I do not consider this aspect to be a part of my personality though,I have problems with anxiety and stress,so its possible such behavior is its result.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Depends. If they are absolutely necessary,then there is no reason for me to complain. I consider myself to be an independent person and usually try to manage such issues on my own.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    As mentioned earlier,I enjoy learning and reading books is always a pleasurable experience.
    Examples- "The Pleasures of Philosophy" by Will Durant,Allah's Bomb-The Islamic Quest for Nuclear Weapons,Deception Point(Dan Brown), A History of Modern Europe etc..

I have a preference for Psychological Thrillers,Historical and Science Fiction genres when it comes to Movies.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I just don't know how to answer that question. If I invest so much in another person on an emotional level,open up to a considerable extent,only to realize that I never had much importance for them,such an experience is truly heart breaking.
    What has made me smile? Well,I find this question to be equally confusing. I try to maintain an overall happy demeanor,so there are a lot of things and events that make me smile. But specifically,if everything in my life is on track,if i am satisfied with my relationship with others,if i am fulfilling my responsibilities towards my family and reaching towards a goal etc,I would be quite happy. But I suppose this is not type related as it is applicable on almost everyone.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At one with the environment,definitely. It is always pleasurable to spend time in Nature. It is quiet,calm,and soothing.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People? Well,people have different types too,and their preferences decide which aspects of my personality they consider to be weaknesses. Usually,Extroverted types see me as rigid and lacking in social skills,but at the same time,I have also been complimented on my ability to adapt to social environments. As for myself,I dislike the fact that I often don't "let go" and participate in "fun" activities. I also have problems with providing emotional support to others,I can solve whatever problem is causing them to feel negatively,but I just don't know what to do otherwise.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Again,same rules apply,people have different personalities. But I have been complimented on my ability for problem-solving and explaining things to others. About myself,well,I like the fact that I assign great importance to self-development and most of the times succeed in attaining such goals.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would appreciate if a friend could help me assimilate successfully into social environments.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    -
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I dislike people that are rude or disrespect the beliefs/feelings of others. And virtues of Modesty,honesty,truthfulness,curiosity etc are qualities that I always find attractive.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    -
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'll try my best to provide a healthy environment for the development of intellectual abilities. I will not enforce anything upon a child,let him experience the world and learn for himself,but of course I would not let him fall into dangerous scenario's.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Depends. If the violated beliefs are something on which a compromise can be reached,I would just smile and carry on. But if the beliefs are non-negotiable,I'll flare up and make my stand,if I can be convinced to the contrary though,then I would not have any problem.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am mostly disconnected from society,and yet,my entire life revolves around it.
    In my part of the world,the lack of education is the biggest social problem that we face.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    At first,I observe,and the criteria mentioned above about likes/dislikes with respect to people applies here too and I would appreciate if interaction is initiated by them,I'll always respond positively. I have been described as "jolly" by close friends but "serious" by others.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends. I have no problem interacting in formal environments,I dissociate from myself and focus on the task at hand. In social situations,however,I maintain a considerable psychological distance,and assess their personality in order to judge if a positive relationship can be developed.

Could someone respond,please?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prefrontal Cortex View Post
    Could someone respond,please?
    question #9 shows that your feeling aspect is most likely in a low-resolution position such as the superid, while the rest of your questionnaire can be neatly divided into two parts: intuition + logic implying that your type is likely one of the NT ones

I have to admit that I have a poor understanding of Socionics,but from what I have read about IM elements,I think that I have a preference for Ti instead of Te.

So,Assuming that I indeed am an NT type and use Ti to a considerable extent,the two plausible options are ILE and LII and both belong to the Alpha Quadra.
    What possible method would you propose to help me distinguish between the two types?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

what i noticed most was ti/seeking fe so lii would be my guess.

what i noticed most was ti/seeking fe so lii would be my guess.
    What aspects of the post,specifically,do you think pointed more towards a preference for Ne instead of Se,for example.
    I relate a lot to Ti descriptions,and if it is my base function,then LSI is also a type I should take into consideration,dont you think?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

sure. i said lii cuz u seemed to be rolling with alpha. i was gonna post earlier saying lxi but i didn't exactly because i wasn't in the mood for doing any legwork explaining myself. generally an overall vibe of ixtx accompanied by little cues here and there of fe seeking like "trying to maintain a happy demeanor" and listing rudeness first in the list of things that bother you in people.

generally an overall vibe of ixtx
    How I can I go about differentiating between Se and Ne creative functions,could you point me in the right direction?
    Your response is much appreciated by the way,thank you.