Thread: Member Questionnaire (Saberstorm)

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Saberstorm)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Saberstorm)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is the ability of humanity to imitate the creative powers of God in art, wisdom, medicine and engineering. Love is being able to found universities, concert halls, art museums and ballets. It is the ability to sponsor the spread of ideas of great merit.
    What are your most important values?
    The most important thing for me is to solve problems of great difficulty. When I encounter something impossible to solve, I am thrilled to think about it. Everything revolves around solving impossible problems.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am very mystical, like a knight in King Arthur's court. I wish there were dragons. My religion is like that of a shoemaker's apprentice who goes forth to slay the dragon and returns to marry a princess. It is simple, mystical, earnest and intrepid.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I have been fascinated with war since I was a child, and I dreamed of being a strategist. After serving 8 years in the US Marines, I developed a system of military training designed to integrate strategic ideas into lower and lower ranks. By 2009, I realized that I have developed a way of approaching any conflict so that victory is possible, provided that you are flexible. I then realized that I should go to Business School. I presently seek to be a business professor or entrepreneur. I like Leo Strauss's idea that "you must enter into evil in order to do good." I like both Vladimir Putin and Israel for their sagacity in war and in tests of power. However, power itself is entirely based on the power to induce hyperfunction: That is my theory of power. Push things in the way they are already going, push them faster in that way and control the movement of history through inducing hyperfunction. "The Doctrine of Hyperfunction" is the name I gave to my general theory of strategy.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I dislike long conversations. They are like confrontations. Why do I need a conversation? I choose to lecture instead.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I am a vitamin nut, and I like herbal teas and kettlebells. I also eat a lot of McDonalds and have always been slightly overweight. I constantly drink sodas.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I never do them. Mice eat trash and they eat the roaches too.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Half a dozen business books, and renin's book on Socionics. I do not like movies.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cried in the animated movie Watership Down. It is about rabbits.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have absolutely no awareness of my environment - whatsoever. I am completely lost in thought. I have a bad short term memory. I forget where my sunglasses are and I am wearing them raised up on the crown of my head! I always feel slightly alienated from any group I am with, like an outsider. My clothes smell.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I have fantastic and amazing ideas that are possibly worth millions. Some people say I am handsome. I am a great strategist and can implement my ideas easily if given resources. I am very articulate.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need help socially, and in the sensory realm. I need to be clean, not smelly. I need to engage people in conversations to promote my ideas and I need to trust them. I fear others will upstage me and I need a charismatic partner that will bring the attention back to me.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I need other people to be exited about my ideas. If they are hostile or afraid, that can leave me in a state of paralysis. I hate it when people are afraid of me. Everyone who is not Jewish or educated in a top school can react with fear to me. I think with great intensity. The intensity burns like lightening. People do not see me as an earnest and intrepid knight, but as a evil sorcerer. By metaphor, people think I shall summon wolves to devour them. They think I can cause doors to open just through a wave of my hand. I stand in a ruby encrusted pentagram and scry with a crystal ball. Standard sorcerer stuff. If I do not watch out, I will be stoned to death or burned at the stake.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like women who admire me. I like women. I need their praise.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I do not like sex, it is too intense for me. I like admiration and intense flirtation. Sex is too much like a bowl movement. I want praise. I want her to hang on to my every word and admire all of my work and ideas. I need her to be an outgoing socialite that prevents rivalry through her social graces.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    If I were not religious, I would have no opinion on them. I am an ethical Smurf. I am all about avoiding negative energy. There is no negative energy in Smurf Village, but no moral gravity either. I would let them be. However, I am religious so I would fear that they would burn in hell without my intervention to guide them to the right path.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I do not care. I dislike negative feelings. If it does not effect any project I am attempting to implement, I absolutely do not care.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    I am here to untangle the mess that they got themselves into. I see clearly the answers if I can only find somebody who can build that into some real enthusiasm.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I go for people who can understand my ideas without treating me like it is sorcery - I need charismatic people.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am very polite in a meek way. I am a bit awkward. I can be unconsciously rude if I do not think they can understand my thoughts, because I will then avoid them. I do not like sharing my thoughts to people who cannot take action on them. So I often refuse to socialize with them.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

From the words you wrote I really wonder why aren't you dead yet.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You strike me as an XIE. And based on your last two answers, not Te.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.