Thread: Type me too please?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me too please?

Hi. And thanks.

1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that attracts. If we are talking about a person it may be body (outward beauty), may be personality (inward beauty).

Love for most is a state, sometimes a whole worldview. Love doesnt require reasoning- it is unconditional. Unconditional love love a person, world, whatever without reasoning- you dont care if it is beautiful, smart, kind, rich, cool.... you love it no matter what. It is the best feeling one can feel, it is devine, pure feeling.

2. What are your most important values?
    Justice, truth, widsom, comfort, tolerance.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I dont believe in any religions, but i do have spiritual beliefs. I live according to them, because i see them as true. I believe that person should never put any of earthy values above God (ehhh, i dont like calling it God, i'd call it whatever- universe, creator, love...) because only then one will be able to live a completely happy life, get whatever he wants and grow.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Militaries? It is pointless. Countries have nuclear bombs why play with little soldiers? Just kidding. Probably they do something useful in third world countries... ehhh, i dont have a releavant opinion on this.
    Wars? Mundane and animalistic, pointless mincer. How much/ why people actually care what 'his country has achieved'??? I cant agree with people who care. It is NOT their achievement (so why be proud?...), tons of people were killed just to prove lets say 'the only right ' or for bigger countrie's teritorry and money. I wish Zeitgeist (the Venus project) would come to reality. I dont believe it will, at least not soon, but it is still such a nice idealogy.

Power is ability to control. It doesnt matter if yourself or masses. It is art through- e.g I hate when people come and tell me what to do (but i probably will keep my principles to myself and do. haha i am weak here. But when i am rigid it means i am rigid. That happens rarely but anyways)

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    About philosophy, religions, paranormal experiences. I can talk about these things forever. I like listening to other views too (i may not accept them as true, but other's opinions complement and test mine).

My interests are these written above + psychology, ezothery, drawing. Also i love whatching random documentaries, mostly about wierd animals, cultures, countries, history, wars... now i hooked on typologies too. It is summer now. 2/3 of days i spend learning about this stuff. I just want to understand how world completely, i want knowledge, it is really intresting.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes, but mostly people annoy me here. Most of them believe in whatever they read/ whatch without thinking if it is really true, how much it helps. Well, i count my calories (+-). I must do this otherwise i overeat and gain weigh. My appearance is important for me, but i dedicate much less time for this than other 17een year olds.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Not my style. I tidy when i feel like/ when it is really necessary and that is enough. Daily chores frustate.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like sarcastic, 'contentious' (lol, i dont know how to explain... ones without half page long flower's leaf descriptions. I hate long descriptions of things, have no patience to read them) literature. I love 'hard' books that i need to chew myself. I always read on the bus (using time), but almost never at home. I like books that are useful to read- i read mostly psychological literature. Very picky for fiction and not such a big fan of it.

I like whatching movies more than reading books- if i am intrested in story/ thing and want to explore deeper i will read a book. I am not picky here.

My favourite ones:
    Books: Diagnostics of Karma, The elegance of the hedgehog, Apocalypse (by Tim Bowler).
    Movies: 1 Litre of tears (series), House m.d (i didnt liked the series itself, but i loved this guy's personality and jokes. I ended up depressed for a week when he died lol), Hunger games, Amelie.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Ahhh, emotions. I am on rollercoaster here. Recently, i watched some videos about orka Lolita. She is an oldest orka living in captivity. It made me cry, because she was captured from ocean, forced to live in such a small places... things like these make me especially sad, because they even cant defend??? Someone should at least give them a proper pool to live in.

Yesterday i accidentelly hurt one person and he started to shout at me and call words. I know he didnt meant it and it was my fault, but i still started to cry, of course not in front of him. I cry alone.

Smile? A lot of stuff makes me smile, it is not hardd.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    At nature in general.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    My lack of social skills/ mistrust of people/ unability to stand up/ stubborness. I act carelessly and fun when i am around people, always dont hear important stuff like what is for homework or when and where i need to meet with someone. A lot of people missjudge that as being stupid (and i really get why.. it is definelly bad). Actually, people perceive me as wierd and weak.

Fear of interpersonal commitments and lack of social skills. Really, i hate this. I have tons of superficial relationships but dont have deep ones because i dont want these commitments.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Insight. I read people well. People always ask me how do i knew that. Also they like my sense of humour and my ramdomness. I look like dummy until they start talking about real stuff.

Me, myself value my knowledge (i am not 'smart', i just know more than average 17een year old, because they dont care lol). I dont go with croud opinions, i choose mine thoughtfully.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Help hmm. Someone to help me to choose a right career (studies).

14. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Honestly, widsom understandment ('soul clossiness') and humour- these are 4 main qualities i love.
    People who lack ethics, think they are the only ones who are right, people who brutally want to get into my bussiness or 'solve' me- i dislike them.

15. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Hmm... well that is natural. Cuddling feels good. I like fatties lol. They dont give me preassure. UNDERSTANDMENT. I have met few guys in my life who could understand me just by looking into eyes and no, they didnt knew me good. I really appreciate being understanded without words. I like deep guys who are chatty at the same time. They are fascinating.

16. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    That they will grow up unsocial/ way too private/scared of people. By observation. Because i experienced it myself. I am not like that anymore but i still lack socialness.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I will fire up. I am such a hyper sensitive person and i literally get shaky when in intresting discussion.
    Outward- argue. Challenge other views. I am not a fast thinker, but i can see flaws in other ones fast. I am 'challenging' a view, not a person. I dont want to hurt or conflict with anyone. I may agree with someone who is important to me on outside if needed, but inside i will not. I dont like it, but i dont want a conflict either. If i am debating with unsensitive people who cant get their feelings hurt easily then i go till the end and stay with my belief. I like 2nd variant much more through.

19. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    Mostly by observation. At first a little constrained, but after a while freely. It is really depening on mood. If i am on right mood i may joke around if i am sad i wont talk at all.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    They make me uncomfortable a little. If someone would try to approach me i would respond and i'd prefer this to happen.

P.S Sorry for english )
    Last edited by amodocattus; 06-28-2013 at 12:23 PM.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading people well could really be a sign of Fi ego especially blocked with Ne.

Delta could also be your quadra

I guess EII

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Labas : D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, i checked how socionics perceive sensing/ intuiting. I am definelly N here.

Hmm EII.

I dont think i am that ethical. I may be very cold too... i can end relationships or friendships very easily if see no point in continuing them.

i dont yern to make outer world harmonious- i want to be harmonious myself, inward.

I feel time good. I am never late, always do things on time.

Dont take critisizm about myself easily. I get angry when someone critisize me or brutally want to get into my world. Even seeing another people in similar situations hurt. Althrough i dont mind critic on my works or views

People's troubles i see in cause and consequence terms. I dont dramatise problems.

These are the main disrepancies i found. Do you guys still think i am EII?
    Last edited by amodocattus; 06-19-2013 at 04:18 AM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amodocattus View Post
    Labas : D
    Labas, iš kur būsi?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She doesn't like people telling her what to do...Se ego something like SEE is perfect. Confirm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labas, iš kur būsi?
    Iš Kauno, o tu? : )

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Iš Kauno, o tu? : )
    Iš mažo miestelio Jurbarko.
    Seniai susidomėjus socionika?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iš mažo miestelio Jurbarko.
    Seniai susidomėjus socionika?
    Žinau tai ilgai, bet domėtis rimčiau pradėjau tik dabar . MBTI daugiau dėmesio skyriau. O tu? Tikriausiai seniai?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    She doesn't like people telling her what to do...Se ego something like SEE is perfect. Confirm
    Have you any idea how idiotic your conclusion here is? I'm just wondering...if you're serious because from my perspective it seems like a joke. Are you trolling?

And are you a racist irl? because that's the thinking there...

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this time it was actually somewhat self-ironic a response to Anglas notifying Maritsa of a brand new EII for her to slay.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Žinau tai ilgai, bet domėtis rimčiau pradėjau tik dabar . MBTI daugiau dėmesio skyriau. O tu? Tikriausiai seniai?
    Taip, jau pora metų ieškodamas MBTI užtikau netyčiomis . Beje ar jau numanai koks tavo tipas, ir ar aktyvi MBTI lietuvių bendruominė?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I think this time it was actually somewhat self-ironic a response to Anglas notifying Maritsa of a brand new EII for her to slay.
    Good catch

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se PoLR is also not Se guidance seeking because it's a inert IE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Have you any idea how idiotic your conclusion here is? I'm just wondering...if you're serious because from my perspective it seems like a joke. Are you trolling?

And are you a racist irl? because that's the thinking there...
    What is wrong with you people? it's simple; socionics is simple; Te is the type that naturally knows what to do, the actions to take and guides people by the principle of "do as I do" and naturally, being their dual, the one very receptive to people who get things done efficiently is an EII who looks to this and likes it. Hence, the obedient EII. Now, tell me how that doesn't work?

And

"7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Not my style. I tidy when i feel like/ when it is really necessary and that is enough. Daily chores frustate."

EII love ROUTINE. My laundry schedule is on Thursday nights, I clean the house on Monday evenings; I never do chores on the weekend as they are already done by then.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-19-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, not self-irony after all.
    lol @ my faith in humans

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is wrong with you people? it's simple; socionics is simple; Te is the type that naturally knows what to do, the actions to take and guides people by the principle of "do as I do" and naturally, being their dual, the one very receptive to people who get things done efficiently is an EII who looks to this and likes it. Hence, the obedient EII. Now, tell me how that doesn't work?
    It may work for others, but it won't for me:

A. you have never met this person, so you clearly cannot already understand their psychological framework.(or have you?)
    B. I am unaware of whatever PhD/training it is you hold in psychology/Socionics
    C. Not only do you not know them, you've never properly evaluated them

And then I see this:

"She doesn't like people telling her what to do...Se ego something like SEE is perfect. Confirm"

I'd at the very least want to a meet a person before making some ridiculous "Dx" after reading a few paragraphs.

Anyone who would take your word for it after that is just silly or naive.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi does not like people telling it what to do, unless it believes the individual has authority or is respected as having more knowledge of the situation.
    ^ Could be Fi leading or creative imo, or infact most people in some situations and certainly not Se ego.

Se leading is more about taking control of a situation "organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes obedience and even subservience in others"... I don't see that in the op Maritsa, do you?

Nb I was using this source http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i...on_elements/Se

If you have a different one please let me know and share it. I honestly believe your typing of others is off, there is no way whatso ever we have as many SEE as you seem to think, it takes all types maritsa... this place would be very different if we had so many SEE's, yes some types are more common than others and yes we see higher concentration of some types in particular places than others. But just think for a minute about how many people you are giving this specific type that are hanging out on a forum dedicated to a psychological theory.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am using other people as guides all the time- i just dont like when people tell me what to do directly. I feel ok if the 'order' is told by a person i respect or by a loved one.

I dont like organizing peope. It feels unnatural and forced when i need to do so. Althrough i do it quite well.

I will fill another questionnaire later, so it will be easier to type me maybe : )

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd at the very least want to a meet a person before making some ridiculous "Dx" after reading a few paragraphs.
    That simply means no one is the Sociotype they think they are, and only through meeting you people can obtain the cure. Besides, you're advising Maritsa to meet people in person so she can type better(?), what is simply a funneh thing to write knowing she types the way she types.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am using other people as guides all the time- i just dont like when people tell me what to do directly. I feel ok if the 'order' is told by a person i respect or by a loved one.

I dont like organizing peope. It feels unnatural and forced when i need to do so. Althrough i do it quite well.

I will fill another questionnaire later, so it will be easier to type me maybe : )
    @Maritsa this ^ is not Se leading

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Maritsa! My sides, my sides. @malna save me from this thread before I explode due to a catastrophic hilarity buildup.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    My sides, my sides. @malna save me from this thread before I explode due to a catastrophic hilarity buildup.
    I won't let that happen. Quick! Tell me what to do...

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I won't let that happen. Quick! Tell me what to do...
    DON'T PANIC!

/panics

Just pop my skull with a thin needle to let the excess pressure out. Like that thrilling surgery program produced by the BBC and starring John Malcovich: Saw III.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think no sociotype likes it to be told all the time what to do

Myself i hate it to be told what to do when i don't ask for advice. I clean my room when I cough because of the dust, I do laundry when no clothes are left. And people would descrie my chamber as spartanic does that make me SEE too?

And

"7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Not my style. I tidy when i feel like/ when it is really necessary and that is enough. Daily chores frustate."

EII love ROUTINE. My laundry schedule is on Thursday nights, I clean the house on Monday evenings; I never do chores on the weekend as they are already done by then.
    Most people hate to do chores. So when you don't like it it's no a sign for being not a rational if you like to do chores it might be a sign for rational.
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 06-19-2013 at 09:07 PM.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That simply means no one is the Sociotype they think they are, and only through meeting you people can obtain the cure. Besides, you're advising Maritsa to meet people in person so she can type better(?), what is simply a funneh thing to write knowing she types the way she types.
    Okay Absurd, we'll go with that for now..

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay Absurd, we'll go with that for now..
    Yeah, looks like someone left your cage open.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, looks like someone left your cage open.
    I like my cage absurd. It's cozy and safe.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like my cage absurd. It's cozy and safe.
    No wonder I had to pay admission to see you.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No wonder I had to pay admission to see you.
    Lol what? Hmmm? You've seen me have you? That's not fair. And I'm the one who usually pays for everything, so you must not know me very well.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 06-19-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: autism

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lul...

Last edited by chriscorey; Today at 09:54 PM. Reason: autism

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lul...
    That was just for you absurd

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That was just for you absurd
    Thank you Words. Ip people are just one of kind these days.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Words. Ip people are just one of kind these days.
    Ixxp? Hmmm... *sigh* INTp.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    I found myself wondering how many times at other sites you have tried to be typed before as it just seems as though some things are a little off but I'm having trouble putting it into words...as basically you seem very IEE or less so SF(ESFx?) overall but I can't completely rule out EII either from what you say, though just a few too many things seem to say no for this option.

I think you are a type which I get on really well with as you look like 2 of my favourite people with them being either ENFp's or from the social club.
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...lub_of_socials

Check out this old post where I wrote how I find it easy to spot EII's:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post945868

Anyways, all the best in finding your type.
    2. MBTI and socionics showed me how little i know myself. I kind of want to know what i am. What things are off? I really answer as honest as i can...

EII. I am sure that my best friend is IEE (i decided via mbti ExFP so it may not be true in socionics). She is different from me: is very charming, VERY idealistic and one sided. She is not objective at all, cant understand other side, mostly she wont even listen. Always feels like a victim (she actually rarely is...) and manipulate people . We are like complements for each other. I dont see myself as IEE if she really is IEE.

Althrough descriptions seems to +- fit. Can you please ask me questions that may help?

Yes, i am either social or humanitarian club. I think.

Ohh this motto. It doesnt always apply me.

Ty

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone ask questions so typing would be easier?

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. MBTI and socionics showed me how little i know myself. I kind of want to know what i am. What things are off? I really answer as honest as i can...

EII. I am sure that my best friend is IEE (i decided via mbti ExFP so it may not be true in socionics). She is different from me: is very charming, VERY idealistic and one sided. She is not objective at all, cant understand other side, mostly she wont even listen. Always feels like a victim (she actually rarely is...) and manipulate people . We are like complements for each other. I dont see myself as IEE if she really is IEE.

Althrough descriptions seems to +- fit. Can you please ask me questions that may help?

Yes, i am either social or humanitarian club. I think.

Ohh this motto. It doesnt always apply me.

Ty
    Your friend sounds more EIE than IEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    Your friend sounds more EIE than IEE
    Agree.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@amodocattus have you looked into ISFj? - the ESI profiles resonate the most with what you have written about yourself

If you could get into the "Diagnostics of Karma" series and understand it that makes IEI or ESI quite likely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast