Thread: VI me

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default V.I. me

@fen you asked for pictures, there you go. Others are also invited of course .

Please don't quote the pictures.
    foto1.jpgfoto5.jpgfoto3.jpgfoto6.jpg

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know you watch too much Supernatural when... eh, nevermind.
    I suck at vi but would consider Gamma.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    You know you watch too much Supernatural when... eh, nevermind.
    I suck at vi but would consider Gamma.
    what do you mean with to much supernatural?

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercy me, don't make me embarrass myself any further.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercy me, don't make me embarrass myself any further.
    i will . But i still don't get it to be honest.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm. XNXj... at a guess.

Edit: What is the reason you do not want the pictures quoting? I have seen a few people ask this and i don't understand...genuinely curious.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Ummm. XNXj... at a guess.

Edit: What is the reason you do not want the pictures quoting? I have seen a few people ask this and i don't understand...genuinely curious.
    When they aren't quoted you can erase the if you want to. Thats the reason people do that probably

When i started with socionics i thought i am gamma nowadays i am leaning more towards delta. But by reading more about decisive (se/ni) and judicious (si/ne) i think i might be decisive even though i tend to be lazy. At work i like to finish things before i do something new and the days before tests i am very mobilized thinking all the time at the exams. I also don't feel comfortable before a not unimportant decision and can relax better after the decision is made.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smoking kills - throw those cigs my way.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Smoking kills - throw those cigs my way.
    lol

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of my irl friends have black squiggle faces too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Still ESTj or ISTp

I need a better picture of you taken from the side and shoulder up
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is a handsome dude. There are some EIIs here that always make handsome dudes LSEs. I do not know who does that, but somebody does.

However, I guess he could be the Si-LSE. I have no arguments against it.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    He is a handsome dude. There are some EIIs here that always make handsome dudes LSEs. I do not know who does that, but somebody does.

However, I guess he could be the Si-LSE. I have no arguments against it.
    Oh yeah? I was reconsidering your type too! I think you're LSE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    All of my irl friends have black squiggle faces too.
    Then i appreciate it a lot that you also respect their privacy

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Still ESTj or ISTp

I need a better picture of you taken from the side and shoulder up

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

@OP, not sure how you VI. You look like you're posing in each one. Try to get some more natural pictures for us if you could. Pictures where you don't realize the picture was being taken.
    That picture is tho most natural I found. It is also from the side. Normally i always feel tense and don't like it to much when people take picture of me. It's not because of privacy I just tend to feel akward

foto7.jpg

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI confirm
    -

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI confirm
    I am just curious. But why did this picture made you decide sli over lse?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE yesterday.

SLI today (and no word about the switch).

Weird

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    I am just curious. But why did this picture made you decide sli over lse?
    I was always leaning more towards Si because you kept saying lazy but um, yeah, I've seen only one extremely Si LSE in my life that was slightly lazy, so I was holding out for another lol.

Yeah, the picture clearly indicates SLI over LSE; you can look at the LSE profile shots if you want in the Filatova portraits

I'm just better at VI.
    -

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was always leaning more towards Si because you kept saying lazy but um, yeah, I've seen only one extremely Si LSE in my life that was slightly lazy, so I was holding out for another lol.

Yeah, the picture clearly indicates SLI over LSE; you can look at the LSE profile shots if you want in the Filatova portraits

I'm just better at VI.
    About the laziness many friends wouldn't agree that i am lazy but i think it's only because they are unbelieveble lazy . What is for sure that i feel better at the end of a day when i was productive. Still there are many days where i am not content with myself because i didn't reach my day-goal e.g. 6 hours learning or attending all lectures.
    The reason why i think i am a J and not a P is because I judge information immediately when it's incomming. E.g. Reading a longer Article in a magazine or newspaper i actually all the time judging every section and therefore i am changing my opinion about the article all the time.

I also might be extroverted seeing nobody during a day is hurtfull for me. In groupconversations i am normally one of the most talkatives as long the subject is at least half-interesting. And the smaller the group gets the more likely i influence the subjects that are talked about.

Fe-Role would also fit. I can give an example. We were 5 people playing a quiz game. The atmosphere was lighthearted and funny. A girl had to say a insect that beginns with the letter T and she said tick i invented and didn't want to give her the point because a tick is an arachnoid and not an insect. I know I can be an incurable smart-aleck . Luckily no one took my intervention to serious but i also know people who would hate me for that.

Edit: And your right my face expression seems to be more similarto the SLIs compared with the LSEs. For me VI is anyway something i probably never get.
    Last edited by DaftPunk; 06-06-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just better at VI.

I think i may have a side shot for the vi-ing... must remember not to be offended. Meow

EDit: Attachment 2011
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 06-06-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

how does this photo of a forum ENFp (your supposed dual) make you feel,OP? so close yet so far..

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post
    how does this photo of a forum ENFp (your supposed dual) make you feel,OP? so close yet so far..
    She looks symphatic. But i don't think that duals are attracted to each other by their looks. E.g. A EIE could look very hot and desirable for me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And if you were LSI an IEE would look hot and desirable to you. Cool.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if you were LSI an IEE would look hot and desirable to you. Cool.
    for you not?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never really been attracted to EIE on this forum. Blah.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not talking about the forum

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, I don't think I even met one to begin with. Maybe I did and forgot about it. I don't know about you - you can have some kind of fatal attraction to them.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I don't think I even met one to begin with. Maybe I did and forgot about it. I don't know about you - you can have some kind of fatal attraction to them.
    Yeah kind of blackwidow like

Anyway IRL i suck at typing people. I fail even to type my closest familymembers and friends. Most of the time i can only nail down one dichotomie Se / Ni vs Si / Ne or Ti / Fe vs Te / Fi.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

About the laziness many friends wouldn't agree that i am lazy but i think it's only because they are unbelieveble lazy . What is for sure that i feel better at the end of a day when i was productive. Still there are many days where i am not content with myself because i didn't reach my day-goal e.g. 6 hours learning or attending all lectures.
    The reason why i think i am a J and not a P is because I judge information immediately when it's incomming. E.g. Reading a longer Article in a magazine or newspaper i actually all the time judging every section and therefore i am changing my opinion about the article all the time.

I also might be extroverted seeing nobody during a day is hurtfull for me. In groupconversations i am normally one of the most talkatives as long the subject is at least half-interesting. And the smaller the group gets the more likely i influence the subjects that are talked about.

Fe-Role would also fit. I can give an example. We were 5 people playing a quiz game. The atmosphere was lighthearted and funny. A girl had to say a insect that beginns with the letter T and she said tick i invented and didn't want to give her the point because a tick is an arachnoid and not an insect. I know I can be an incurable smart-aleck . Luckily no one took my intervention to serious but i also know people who would hate me for that.

Edit: And your right my face expression seems to be more similarto the SLIs compared with the LSEs. For me VI is anyway something i probably never get.
    Introverts can be social, love people and miss being around them.
    -

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa and what do you say to the stuff i wrote about judging and perceiving?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa and what do you say to the stuff i wrote about judging and perceiving?
    You said "The reason why i think i am a J and not a P is because I judge information immediately when it's incomming. E.g. Reading a longer Article in a magazine or newspaper i actually all the time judging every section and therefore i am changing my opinion about the article all the time."

That isn't really a product of rationality or irrationality or j/p; anyone can be critical and judgmental of information as it comes in contact with their personal values. My SLI ex was one of the most critical people of women who were not "pure" who were not "virgins" and who slept with many men and didn't commit to a relationship, that didn't make him a j type.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't not make him a p type either; amirite?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

right.
    -

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said "The reason why i think i am a J and not a P is because I judge information immediately when it's incomming. E.g. Reading a longer Article in a magazine or newspaper i actually all the time judging every section and therefore i am changing my opinion about the article all the time."

That isn't really a product of rationality or irrationality or j/p; anyone can be critical and judgmental of information as it comes in contact with their personal values. My SLI ex was one of the most critical people of women who were not "pure" who were not "virgins" and who slept with many men and didn't commit to a relationship, that didn't make him a j type.
    My problem at the moment is that i don't truly understand what is whereas i still can't decide if I value/use or more. I am not in general a harmony seeking person and would say that i can handle disputes and arguments better than others. My father even told me i should go into politics. So i am aware of but I am not sure if i value it.

I have kind of a ego/id problem. I don't think my PoLR is an intuitive one but either or leaning more towards :fe: though

From group behaviour and descriptions i identify most with gamma but don't see myself neither as NT nor SF

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My problem at the moment is that i don't truly understand what is whereas i still can't decide if I value/use or more. I am not in general a harmony seeking person and would say that i can handle disputes and arguments better than others. My father even told me i should go into politics. So i am aware of but I am not sure if i value it.

I have kind of a ego/id problem.
    watch out for interpretations... have you ever noticed your friends and family get antsy, subtle unspoken gestures that indicate something about the person that's unspoken?
    -

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watch out for interpretations... have you ever noticed your friends and family get antsy, subtle unspoken gestures that indicate something about the person that's unspoken?
    Yes but only easy to read stuff like uncomfortableness.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please send your skull measurements to thedrphillshow@gmail.com.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Please send your skull measurements to thedrphillshow@gmail.com.
    It's been a hard night's day so let me just profess my eternal love for you right off of the bat.

And Daft, I still think you're Gamma, although I have nothing to prove that except for much telling tingling in my left elbow which I've come to recognize as an infallible sign.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a hard night's day so let me just profess my eternal love for you right off of the bat.

And Daft, I still think you're Gamma, although I have nothing to prove that except for much telling tingling in my left elbow which I've come to recognize as an infallible sign.
    You look very adorable a shame you life so far away

On which gamma type did you think NT or SF?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast