9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (epheme)

Member Questionnaire 1 (epheme)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    There is beauty in almost everything. In old buildings, in flowers, in children, in a story.
    Love is real.
    What are your most important values?
    I feel like this question is the beginning to a long conversation that I don't feel like having.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I believe in Love.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Hmmm. I wish I had more of an opinion in this actually. I'm very torn. On the one hand I very much dislike violence and find it unnecessary and sad. But on the other hand I believe in fighting for what is right and I recognize that war has been necessary at times. So I am torn with this issue. Obviously, I would prefer if there were no need for it. And while I greatly respect people who practice non-violence even in fighting for something, like Gandhi, I realize that this is probably not always a realistic scenario. So basically, the idea of war and such confuses me.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Film, music, the nature of the universe, relationships.... interests are also along those lines.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I think you are what you eat, so I am considerate of what I put into my body. I'm not a health nut though. I still drink soda sometimes. Will eat pizza, etc.

I used to do yoga and Pilates all the time but haven't since I moved. There aren't any studios in my area. I really miss it.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I tend not to think of them, that's the problem, but I don't mind doing them once I do.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Two most recent movies I saw that I really liked were 'Biutiful' and 'Seven Psychopaths'.

Some fave books are 'The Giving Tree' by Shel Silverstein, 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X', 'Some are More Human Than Others' by Stevie Smith, 'We the Living' by Ayn Rand.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    Yesterday was my sister's birthday. We went out to a bar to celebrate and see our friend's band play, who happened to be in town on tour. I was so happy to be there, surrounded by people I love. I looked over at my sister and almost started to cry because she looked so beautiful and I was so happy to be spending time with her. But then I stopped myself, because I could tell that if I were to cry that she would start crying.

The same things that make me cry also make me smile. I never cry when I am upset. Only when I am happy.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    In water.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I would like to be more action oriented, more responsible, better at mundane but necessary tasks.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I always try to treat people the way I would like to be treated.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Ideally, I don't want help. I would like to be able to take care of myself, myself.

Realistically, I would like someone else to take my car to get oil changes. Just really don't enjoy this.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Not really. Things are always changing, always evolving.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like different qualities in different people. I really like experiencing others and being in their energy. Can't think of anyone I don't get along with. Most people have at least a few saving graces.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I like them. - undecided
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Children are born already being who they are. Your job as a parent is to love them fiercely, to accept them and to help them be the best versions of themselves.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    *smiles, pats friend on head* "That's so cute that you think that way."

Nah, just kidding. I have no reaction to this. We are all different. That's part of the beauty of life.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People are very lovely creatures, but many times they don't like themselves. This creates all kinds of problems.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    You must stalk me and the more I like you, the faster I'll give in. My behavior depends on the person and the environment/situation, but typically I'm very playful and silly. For instance, my catchphrase all week has been, "And I was like..... why you so obsessed with me." It's a line from a Mariah Carey song, and I just find it so ridiculous that it's hilarious.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I keep to myself, but if someone talks to me then I can easily keep a conversation going.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Um, I'm confused...did you answer these questions as to get help with your type?

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Um, I'm confused...did you answer these questions as to get help with your type?
    Well, I always meant to do a typing thread but never got around to it. Then I saw this questionnaire up yesterday and it seemed much easier than just randomly talking about myself. So I partially filled it out for fun but also because yeah, I do wanna see which typings make sense to others.

So type away