Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 90

Thread: my sociotype is

  1. #1
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default my sociotype is...

    I'm as sure as I can be of my sociotype. However, on Polish socionics forum there had been a long discussion since we couldn't determine between two types. Eventually I figured this out, but seeing as this had been quite a puzzle I thought I'd run some pics by you before giving away any spoilers...










    ;*

  2. #2

    Default

    Tell me your faults and inadequacies. Miss I'm so sure of myself .

  3. #3
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd rather you go with vi for now.
    (And whoever kidnapped Freddie? You should be ashamed of yourself.)

  4. #4
    olen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    (And whoever kidnapped Freddie? You should be ashamed of yourself.)
    I'm not really ashamed, I made steps ensuring I'm not going to bite the dust and what are those two types you speak of, I'm curious.

  6. #6
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    and what are those two types you speak of, I'm curious
    Contrary to the looks of it, I'm not being a tease for kicks. If one of those types comes up frequently and the other doesn't, then it is some kind of validation for me.

    I showed up here to ask for vi from people who don't know anything about me and therefore are unbiased. So as tempting as telling you guys "my faults and inadequacies" may be, it can wait.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you might be INFp, maybe

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I showed up here to ask for vi from people who don't know anything about me and therefore are unbiased. So as tempting as telling you guys "my faults and inadequacies" may be, it can wait.
    Here are some of my thoughts I compiled earlier today:

    If these pictures are spaced wide apart in time they would show a consistency in appearance and demeanour. These pictures don't appear to be staged. Or at least you don't seem to show an active interest in staging a pose or demeanour. Or conveying information through them. The pictures almost entirely show you. That is, they appear to have been modified to place focus on you. They don't seem to have a context. It either wasn't there or was removed. From the pictures I would say you have a low energy intensity. Or a controlled energy intensity. I don't see a hands on approach to your surroundings. I don't see a hands on approach to other people. From that I'd say ... I don't know.

    I wouldn't say IEI as has been suggested because of the lack of a pose or demeanour on your part. In that, IEIs are ego types after all and I would expect that to show up in a picture. At least in some way. Like say at least showing an interest in being photographed. I'll go with EII as well. ILI being my second choice.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI or ESI

  10. #10
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EII, like myself.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I need a picture from the side...I could also say SEE but not too sure about that.

  12. #12
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm getting a static introvert vibe. So IJ type, maybe ESI or EII.

  13. #13
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,064
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It sucks your pretty and not my dual... I do think you have that delta introvert look to you.
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Contrary to the looks of it, I'm not being a tease for kicks. If one of those types comes up frequently and the other doesn't, then it is some kind of validation for me.

    I showed up here to ask for vi from people who don't know anything about me and therefore are unbiased. So as tempting as telling you guys "my faults and inadequacies" may be, it can wait.
    I'm not interested in your faults nor inadequacies - didn't inquire for any. I don't know you nor we're not anywhere near a personal level last time I checked, which is somewhat surprising seeing you drop out of thin air like a pink elephant in some thread doing high level Socionics math on my humble behind having no cock to begin with. You may want to cover your exits next time.

    And people on here aren't unbiased, most of them aren't.

    Bothered to check and you, in fact, self-type a certain type. Interesting. And if "one of those types comes up frequently and the other doesn't" as you say yourself, you're handing your personae to fate. Which further means any other type suggested will be disregarded by you. Partitioned fate...

    Question remains though, which one are going to settle on (again) after, say, getting a not satisfactory verdict?

    Oh and I may have something to say.
    Last edited by Absurd; 06-02-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm not interested in your faults nor inadequacies - didn't inquire for any. I don't know you nor we're not anywhere near a personal level last time I checked, which is somewhat surprising seeing you drop out of thin air like a pink elephant in some thread doing high level Socionics math on my humble behind having no cock to begin with. You may want to cover your exits next time.

    And people on here aren't unbiased, most of them aren't.

    Bothered to check and you, in fact, self-type a certain type. Interesting. And if "one of those types comes up frequently and the other doesn't" as you say yourself, you're handing your personae to fate. Which further means any other type suggested will be disregarded by you. Partitioned fate...

    Question remains though, which one are going to settle on (again) after, say, getting a not satisfactory verdict?

    Oh and I may have something to say.
    Didn't realise it was a crime to ask for others opinion.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Didn't realise it was a crime to ask for others opinion.

  17. #17
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anybody else?
    I'll wrap this up in a day or two.

  18. #18
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cookies go to: William, Tropski, Scape... I may throw one between Narc and Saberstorm as well. None for olen though, no, because she is an evil troll.

    In a nutshell, I knew right away that I was a Ne-ego type but both Fi and Ti seemed to fit to a considerable degree. So I delved into forms of cognition and RD (within a certain scope, the same thing), which as result narrowed down possible types to EII and ILE - the only Ne ego from causal-determinist supervision circle (and as I'm writing these words, I've realized how this entire post happens to be a fine example of the style).
    I got stuck at this point for a long while although many things seemed to point to EII rather than ILE. Still, I couldn't be sure. Then I read more about subtypes and that was the thing to convince me. I have a bad case of creative subtype. A really strong focus on Ne aspects (that's why "I knew right away that I was a Ne-ego") while sensorially I'm bordering on disabled. Also this is partially the cause of my overactive third function and why I couldn't determine between Fi and Ti. The other reason are my [sob childhood story]parents: EIE and LII. You can imagine how this worked to gravitate on my role function as opposed to the leading one.[/sob childhood story]

    Thanks for your comments, guys! Maybe it's not a lot to go by but I'm still glad that nobody typed me as ILE. There's that.

    *bows*
    Last edited by malna; 06-04-2013 at 03:54 PM.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    In a nutshell, I knew right away that I was a Ne-ego type
    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    but both Fi and Ti seemed to fit to a considerable degree. So I delved into forms of cognition and RD (within a certain scope, the same thing), which as result narrowed down possible types to EII and ILE - the only Ne ego from causal-determinist supervision circle (and as I'm writing these words, I've realized how this entire post happens to be a fine example of the style).
    How come IEE didn't come into the picture? (I find Reinin dichotomies disregardable)

    On a side note, actually based on the few post you made here I considered LIE (or dominance) for you. You seemed to me like you have normative . You seemed like you were engaging of others emotionally effusive behaviour but in a purposeful way. It felt like this segment of the LIE description from wikisocion:

    LIEs make an effort to adapt to the prevailing emotional atmosphere, especially in group situations, and try to promote a positive emotional environment, as in making positive or witty remarks, in the presence of individuals they are already somewhat acquainted with and appreciate; or in purely professional meetings or short-lived social encounters, they are aware of the need to put up a friendly and polite facade.

  20. #20
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you saying I'm trying too hard? That may be.

    It took years and a handful of very knowledgeable people to type me. As much as I enjoy socionics, I'm not eager to repeat the process. I don't believe I could even if I wanted to - this stuff gets really knotty when you get down to it and I often found myself struggling to translate my thought patterns onto the socionics map, then explain it in my native language to seek feedback - so I can't imagine doing this in English.
    I know what my sociotype is but of course seeing as I'm not eager to discuss it, I don't expect you to have blind faith. You may type me however you see fit.

    I'm surprised about disregarding RD and especially cognitive styles, which we found work and are in fact our most common reference for newbies who have problems with self-typing.

  21. #21
    dugga dugga dun Narc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,288
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    I knew you were going to say you were an N type as soon as you put that avatar up.

  22. #22
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would have thought that I'd had a weak Tx because something obviously must have gone terribly wrong with uploading this picture.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    How many times have you tried to type yourself?

  24. #24
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No idea. I got into socionics over 5 years ago, so you could say I'd been trying since then.
    I did consider IEE and ILE at some point but never seriously typed myself for anything other than EII, if that's what you're asking.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Are you saying I'm trying too hard?
    Not at all (and glad to see you didn't interpret it as me calling you fake). My impression wasn't that you were trying too hard but that you were trying. As in you were purposefully trying to integrate yourself. This reminded me of the descriptions of normative or more specifically of the behaviour of this one person I knew. So I considered, hey, why not LIE. I know nothing about you anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    It took years and a handful of very knowledgeable people to type me. As much as I enjoy socionics, I'm not eager to repeat the process. I don't believe I could even if I wanted to - this stuff gets really knotty when you get down to it and I often found myself struggling to translate my thought patterns onto the socionics map, then explain it in my native language to seek feedback - so I can't imagine doing this in English.
    I know what my sociotype is but of course seeing as I'm not eager to discuss it, I don't expect you to have blind faith. You may type me however you see fit.
    Let me rephrase myself, how did you know you were as I am interested myself to learn that, in that piece of knowledge of how to accomplish such sure identification of . I want to be able to do that as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I'm surprised about disregarding RD and especially cognitive styles, which we found work and are in fact our most common reference for newbies who have problems with self-typing.
    Well that's just me. I doubt most if any of the people on this site share my stances. I personally think that much like any other socionics personality description it describes concepts and not people (Or I agree with this). And as such I find it disregardable. Like, it's a good utility to use but it's a utility and I see no reason to be bound by it and to not step out of the box and disregard it freely.

    However, specifically with the Reinin dichotomies, my understanding is that they are combinations of MBTT dichotomies of E vs. I, N vs. S, F vs. T and P vs. J, and as such are independent from stuff like the informational elements, the informational metabolism and the types of informational metabolism. I haven't studied the RDs very much, but they seem to me to be an extension of MBTT, not socionics.

    Now, what I am about to say may sounds harsh, but I really do not mean it as any kind of attack, it's my own personal opinion. Being torn between EII and ILE makes no sense to me from a socionics stand point. The information processings of those two TIMs are really different. IMO it's a sign of incompetence or ignorance of what socionics is, information analysis. But if you weren't using socionics to begin with, like using reinin dichotomies and-or it's derivatives, then I guess it's possible. But then the EII and ILE you were torn between weren't socionics EII and ILE. As those concepts are defined by IE analysis and not personality analysis. Or I think you can easily be IEE and fit the causal-determinist descriptions. Or LIE and fit various IEE socionics personality descriptions.

    Personally my way of figuring out socionics type is through informational element analysis of one's competence and history. You can't fake competence and you can't change history. Hence why I was interested in your faults and weaknesses. I wanted to know about things you tried but failed. So that I can try to figure out what inadequacies in what aspects of reality lead to that, caused it.

    But then again, I could just have one dimensional and am actually really bad at all of this.
    Last edited by Tropski Bolest; 06-05-2013 at 10:11 PM.

  26. #26
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have to go out in a minute and probably won't be able to answer you till tomorrow, as much as I would like to.
    One thing I felt needed clarifying right away: RD are easily derived from Model A (and, by extent, Model T). Later I'll try to explain this on the example of constructivist/positivist dichotomy, which I think works best for showing the relations.
    Oh, and about descriptions. Doesn't matter if they're sociotype descriptions, cognitive styles or IE descriptions - this is all mere storytelling. You should be able to see past that and ask yourself where the description came from, with regard to specific mechanisms of socio. Which part and what function of the clockwork the author is trying to translate into real life situations. Because, often times, that very translation is where things go amiss.
    Last edited by malna; 06-06-2013 at 10:25 AM.

  27. #27
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll start with .

    When confronted with a new problem, I always search for the very essence of it and that is my main, strong focus that remains all the time while dealing with it. I seek out distinct points: sources, characteristics and the like. I always keep the context in mind which, first and foremost, allows me to clarify the distinctions but also serves to make even far associations between the points easily. Working on Ne is not unlike juggling platonic ideals.
    Even if I can't always tell the exact solution, I usually have a pretty good idea where to dig.
    I'm also good with analogies and use them quite often, partly because I find it easier to show rather than get to the point meticulously, step by step (Ti in super ego).

    Also, in my case, the description of Ne romance style fits to a tee. But as I was saying, it's best to take those lightly.

    Hope that's of any help to you! I'll get to the RD later.
    Last edited by malna; 06-07-2013 at 02:57 PM.

  28. #28
    kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    TIM
    ISTp
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do think she is ENFp though. I wonder why she is so calm though, and thoughtful. I guess they can be like this though, if they are well educated. Like I know an ENFp finishing her masters and boy, she is reserved but they still have that thing when they sort of bow their head towards you a little, make very serious eyes and look at you intently from this position, and have this huge grin of a smile from one ear to another that you can see. Boy it looks amazing. They can also laugh a lot. Depends on the person I guess though. Some may have more depression in their lives, espeically since ENFps are negativists (Reinin). I am kind of confused between people of ESTJ-Si type and ENFp type right now. I will be paying closer attention about these types. If not, I think she is the same type as Leonardo DeCaprio, whatever his type is. DeCaprio seems very INFp at one point (http://cdn2.team-twilight.com/wp-con...o-dicaprio.jpg), but then I doubt at other points and consider ESTp (http://shame-full.com/wp-content/upl...icaprio-10.jpg). He looks like Lenin on some photoes, who is ESTp (http://www.piccmag.com/wp-content/up...te-piccmag.jpg). But I cannot, personally, really see IEI in malna. I wander if the ENFp - ESTp similarity here is only a coincidental attempt by ESTps to reproduce the ENFp when ESTp's role block (3rd and 4th functions) gets activated (it is Ne-Fi, which is ENFp's ego block), and so, though you can see the ENFp grin in ESTps, yet not all the time.
    Last edited by kraut; 06-07-2013 at 07:43 PM.

  29. #29
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Post 100.
    So you've got to know me a bit. Questions, comments, suggestions regarding my typing? Don't strain yourself thinking, it's highly unlikely that I'm anything other than EII anyway. I just crave attention.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    No idea. I got into socionics over 5 years ago, so you could say I'd been trying since then.
    I did consider IEE and ILE at some point but never seriously typed myself for anything other than EII, if that's what you're asking.
    Try a few more times; you don't have it right yet.

    If you say that Ne is searching for the essence of the problem and EII can do it because they are Ne ego type and better yet the "creative function" then how do other types deal with problems?

    The whole point of the creative function is to mobilize the other person's Ne right?

    For me, it's saying "oh you have this problem? Well, I've come up with all these possible ideas about how you may go about improving it." With the humanist, EII intention of helping someone...generosity and kindness. Now you may take these ideas and from them derive what would work best for yourself...hence hoping that other person is TeSi and can view it as a creative measure rather than as a suggestive.

  31. #31
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    If you say that Ne is searching for the essence of the problem and EII can do it because they are Ne ego type and better yet the "creative function" then how do other types deal with problems?
    Deduction, research, studying the process, considering emotional repercussions... plenty other ways. Everyone does all of the above but there's a matter of accentuation, efficiency and predetermined sequence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    The whole point of the creative function is to mobilize the other person's Ne right?
    Far from right.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Deduction, research, studying the process, considering emotional repercussions... plenty other ways. Everyone does all of the above but there's a matter of accentuation, efficiency and predetermined sequence.


    Far from right.
    How would your mom describe you?

  33. #33

    Default

    Do you have reasons other then RDs for thinking you're EII? But actual proper socionics reasons, like actual Informational Elements usage, Informational Metabolism and Intertype Relations reasons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    How would your mom describe you?
    That's brilliant!

  34. #34
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @malna do you consider your chin 'elegant'?

  35. #35
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropski Bolest View Post
    Do you have reasons other then RDs for thinking you're EII? But actual proper socionics reasons, like actual Informational Elements usage, Informational Metabolism and Intertype Relations reasons?
    RD are proper socionics and claiming otherwise is ignorance. I decided against explaining the correlations with Model A in my second language because frankly it's not worth my effort. That doesn't make RD any less valid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa
    How would your mom describe you?
    Are you evil?

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim
    do you consider your chin 'elegant'?
    Small mercies!
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

  36. #36
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @malna is it easy for you to choose between reinin dichotomies? I just ask because i could imagine in almost every dichotomie that i could also be he other. Only subjectivist<objectivist i am pretty sure about

  37. #37
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Small mercies!
    I'll take that as a 'yes'

    EII, confirm!

    Another glorious day for socionics.

  38. #38
    malna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Poland
    TIM
    Ne EII
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    @malna is it easy for you to choose between reinin dichotomies? I just ask because i could imagine in almost every dichotomie that i could also be he other. Only subjectivist<objectivist i am pretty sure about
    Some were quite easy to figure out, I still feel shaky about others. Static, constructivist, positivist - these I was certain of right away.
    Try checking where each dichotomy derives from. For example, constructivists have Fx in inert functions so they can't just tune out Fx information and that is what the constructivist/emotivist dichotomy describes.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

  39. #39
    DaftPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alps
    TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Some were quite easy to figure out, I still feel shaky about others. Static, constructivist, positivist - these I were certain of right away.
    Try checking where each dichotomy derives from. For example, constructivists have Fx in inert functions so they can't just tune out Fx information and that is what the constructivist/emotivist dichotomy describes.
    Actually the two reinins i am sure of are constructivist>emotivist and objectivist>subjectivis and pretty sure of obstinat>yielding. E.g when obama was elected(we bot favored him) i had a struggle with a friend because for me his speech after he got elected was just shallow blablablabla.

    I wasn't aware of inert/contact but it makes a lot of sense; thanks!

  40. #40
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I'm as sure as I can be of my sociotype. However, on Polish socionics forum there had been a long discussion since we couldn't determine between two types. Eventually I figured this out, but seeing as this had been quite a puzzle I thought I'd run some pics by you before giving away any spoilers...
    I think EII is most certainly a satisfactory typing; you may wish to consider ESI as an alternative. Possible enneagram 4w5.

    Time and continued interaction will provide more information on this. I wouldn't like to claim I know a persons type without having more interaction to have a substantial body of evidence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •