Thread: Memorial Day

Creepy-male

Default Memorial Day

I guess I'll be the first to make a thread on this. I can't really say it better than john williams so here:

And while traditionally this is a celebration of honor for those which are serving and have served in the past for 'mericans, I'd like to extend it to all people to remember the greats of the past and honor their fighting spirit in whatever endeavors they undertook for the betterment of the world however ill fated the conclusion was.

peace and love, and yeah for having Monday off from work (at least for me) =p.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't have the day off work today unfortunately, but enjoy your day.

Uhhh I don't wanna be too mushy (or maybe I do) but I just wanna say , that I think you have a wonderful heart @The Man From Nantucket and that at your core you're just a really good person with high moral standards. Only *you* have the power to save us all from the narcissistic colonel sanders sun. I believe in you. You can do it! Like at the end of the episode after he's done torturing a bunch of innocents you can make him change his campy evil expression ever so slightly.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIL a "memorial day" exists. curious.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video makes me cry like a little bitch.

Happy Memorial Day.