Thread: Guy Pierce

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Guy Pierce

Oke so the guy from ironman is not guy ritchie but guy pearce. I'm not so familiar with american actors... it seems :-)

So what type is Guy Pearce?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gay Pearce

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you serious right now maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    YES
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erk View Post
    let me explain why he's an EII

first of all the length between the bottom of his lower lip and the tip of his chin is long, creating what Filatova described of an EII as having "an elegant chin";

his jaw line is defined, his lips are not full but are flat and almost deflated; he has an awkward bearing that displays his motor dexterity and like most N types, he's not well balanced

Beskove describes Male INFj as: and Guy Pearce fitst that description well.
    Young male INFj is modest, tactful, and delicate, an avid reader and generally an intellectual. Most frequently he has a slender build. He has a quiet voice, gentle gaze, affectionate smile and an elaborate system of thoughts. Often men of this type have long hair, and sometimes tie it in a tail. He does not give clothing adequate consideration, considering that this is not the main point of life. He is dressed, as a rule, very modestly. Nevertheless, rare men of this type can be dandies, devoting a lot of time and money to their appearance.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Every one stop mocking physiognomy, you racists.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ...& because that's how the book you use for VI by Rod Novichkov & Julia Varabyova visually identifies Guy Pierce...
    http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...ionics&f=false

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AH HA he's in that book, this is most excellent.
    Last edited by Erk; 05-26-2013 at 11:16 AM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

first of all the length between the bottom of his lower lip and the tip of his chin is long, creating what Filatova described of an EII as having "an elegant chin";

his jaw line is defined, his lips are not full but are flat and almost deflated; he has an awkward bearing that displays his motor dexterity and like most N types, he's not well balanced

Beskove describes Male INFj as: and Guy Pearce fitst that description well.
    Young male INFj is modest, tactful, and delicate, an avid reader and generally an intellectual. Most frequently he has a slender build. He has a quiet voice, gentle gaze, affectionate smile and an elaborate system of thoughts. Often men of this type have long hair, and sometimes tie it in a tail. He does not give clothing adequate consideration, considering that this is not the main point of life. He is dressed, as a rule, very modestly. Nevertheless, rare men of this type can be dandies, devoting a lot of time and money to their appearance.
    This is better, but not completely right. I recommend leaning in this direction when it comes to typing. V.I. is mostly about facial expressions that the person emits as a result of their type and has little do with physical features that are a result of genetics.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    are a result of genetics.
    I say because of the system that I'm applying it has everything to do with genetics. And because of this system, my results are consistent.
    -

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I say because of the system that I'm applying it has everything to do with genetics. And because of this system, my results are consistent.
    Well, Socionics could possibly be mostly genetics based in the idea that you could be born IEI or LSE. I will not doubt you on that aspect, however I dispute the notion that one's type is linked with one's physical characteristics as that is something that is separate from type and is simply a result of inheriting your parents' facial features imo.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially since people tend to look like their parents, but of course you're inheriting your type too right?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's some Ti.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's some Ti.
    Yens it is and if I were a merry type I would be like my cousin the lii
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is now officially amazing.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only we all had an 'elegant chin' like Maritsa then we could be professional socionists too!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yens it is and if I were a merry type I would be like my cousin the lii
    Cool.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The back bone's connected to the neck bone,
    The neck bone's connected to the head bone...