Thread: For William

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    And yet you are determining someone's innate personality type based on superficial behaviour. I would probably have only be able to deduce that he was an asshole.

It is obvious here, and in other threads, that you have a focus on "outward sensory data projected by objects", as well as " (dynamic) perceiving how objects are interacting on an emotional level. One and the same object can interact very different with a stable set of other objects depending on a variety of factors.".
    Leave me alone. I don't care about what you type me
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Leave me alone. I don't care about what you type me
    I don't care what you type me either (I don't actually care what your type is either, beyond what should be natural for understanding ourselves: although it is blatantly obvious that you have an irrational attachment to being a particular type, contrary to all reason), as much as I value the opinions of others. I do care however when I see people being harassed about their types, and when certain "certain" individuals claim to be an authority with great certainty while offering no proof for their claims.

I will consider not mentioning your "methodology" and inconsistencies in your self-typing (whether in terms of self-reported details, or in terms of Jungian and Socionics theory), ideally in approximate proportion to the level of your interfering in relevant matters without qualification.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yen View Post
    Can you stop harassing people? It's OK to agree to disagree and keep the peace.

I don't think you are EII, you don't value Delta harmony too much. too critical, you never support and I would never approach you.

I don't type you as my dual

So you can do as you wish I suppose.
    I am not harassing people. I have simply been asking Martitsa in recent times to qualify her VI typing method, which she has repeatedly refused to do, despite calling herself a Socionist.

By the way, Maritsa has easily been one of the most consistently disruptive people in the history of this forum. She has frequently harangued people about their types, especially other self-typed EIIs, and to a lesser extent, other Deltas. This includes many people with no history of trouble on the forum. She has also resorted to equating EIIs in such terms as the "moral" type (and all others are immoral)...she has said recently for example that SEIs and SEEs are "immoral".

I suggest that you do not evaluate me based on what I think of such outrageous behaviour.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Try ILI or IEI.

I've read some of Maritsas posts, because you (the troublemaker) have quoted posts recently form years ago. I recognize Maritsa has spoken from the heart, even if it's misguided, I don't want to explain myself anymore, but as a Delta I recognize true feelings which don't comply with Fe against other motives, such as Se power gains. With an EII, it varies, they are usually passive but they can flare, they understand the heart and it's easy.

I'm working with an EII just now, if i'm not disheartened, i'll post about it in the Delta forum, as I have about other type interactions.

For what it's worth, I think you are Ni dominant, but if you care i'll maybe post about it some more, it's a big forum and we can all co-exist I don't mean to hurt you, but I am 34 and I have seen a few EIIs and I'm not sure how you filter in.

All the best
    You make some valuable points, although I disagree that I am a troublemaker. Maritsa fails to acknowledge that anything is amiss with her views, and will always take someone's usage of a word or a sentence out of context, or one person's recollection of an event that was by its very nature was extreme and atypical. I thus think it is highly valuable to show the obvious flaws in this "method", and if she keeps deflecting by saying "leave me alone", "I have nothing to say to you" etc., all the while continuing her behaviour of harassing people with her "final and confirmed" typings, or her "SLE or SLI" etc. typings or her "You cannot be EII, as EIIs are moral, like Maritsa"-esque comments, then I feel there is no choice but to bring up insights into the "methodology" from the past .

In addition, Maritsa's "methodology"...from her Maritsan "School of Socionics", should be seen as distant from Maritsa the person. If she chooses to act as a...or THE Socionics authority, especially on this forum, then I consider critiques of this methodology to be completely acceptable. It is the nature of scientific improvement. If this School of Socionics is poisoning the forum with its unsubstantiated views, and has undue prominence placed on it, if only because of Maritsa's extremely energetic nature (the Individual, not the School), but also because of the Certainity she places on her views, her habit of extensively quoting descriptions and saying "this is me" etc. with little or no constructive analysis or critique, as well as her unwillingness to justify her Certainity, then it is a very much a concern of mine. It is unacceptable that people have been compelled to leave the forum because of Maritsa's antics, or have felt the need to make a far more subdued presence and/or limit themselves to "behind the scenes". It is not surprising that the Facebook groups have really taken off in recent times - which by itself, would be a good thing: however, this forum still has its established community and its posts and article archive, that is a great loss when we are obliged to withdraw or limit ourselves from it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Try ILI or IEI.

I've read some of Maritsas posts, because you (the troublemaker) have quoted posts recently form years ago. I recognize Maritsa has spoken from the heart, even if it's misguided, I don't want to explain myself anymore, but as a Delta I recognize true feelings which don't comply with Fe against other motives, such as Se power gains. With an EII, it varies, they are usually passive but they can flare, they understand the heart and it's easy.

I'm working with an EII just now, if i'm not disheartened, i'll post about it in the Delta forum, as I have about other type interactions.

For what it's worth, I think you are Ni dominant, but if you care i'll maybe post about it some more, it's a big forum and we can all co-exist I don't mean to hurt you, but I am 34 and I have seen a few EIIs and I'm not sure how you filter in.

All the best
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Maritsa, your post here, is another clear example of the Negativist Reinin trait:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm upset that republicans have stolen a part of American democracy by redrawing district lines and completely ensuring that the House of Representatives will always have a majority of Republicans in the house. It's atrocious action that we allowed and I can't understand why human beings are so stupid to allow this type of action. This can be read about in the book "Rat F***ed"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1016160773
    You previously typed Trump as a positivist based on policies I considered as negativist: my response has some bearing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Ah, but you didn't mention that. You focused on the negative. I would still stay that such a statement is inherently negative, as it implies a threat. It is also a meaningless thing for you to pick up on and psychoanalyse, as it is exactly the same bullshit that every other major candidate over the last 200 years has said. You seem to be missing the fundamental image of Trump that has been readily apparent to a significant number of people: he is someone who is defined by his hatred for disadvantaged and minority groups, and whose rhetoric is full of vitriol and self-publicity. The only constant is his negativity, except when it is referring to himself. I'm surprised if you had missed all that.
    For your information:
    Negativists: Typical characteristics
    1. More inclined to solve problems in systems of things and processes.
    2. "This glass is half-empty", "We need $62,000 for that project"
    3. Usually more reprimanding than complimenting.
    4. Socially and intellectually more mistrusting. Critical at first, more trusting later.
    5. Explains what things are not (irrationals) or should not be (rationals).

• Negativists pay attention to aspects of the situation that are insufficient or lacking, which can be interpreted as seeing the negative prospects of various situations and events.

• Negativists orient at what they could potentially lose as a result of a certain situation or contact with other people, rather than what this situation or contact can bring to them (for example, moving for negativists primarily means losing friends). Negativists focus on avoiding failures (the "positive" development of a situation is the fact that nothing negative has happened so far).

• Negativists are better at assimilating negating, negative experiences. They are inclined to outline negative sides of affairs.

• Negativists are more inclined to speak about negative moments. Positive aspects are presented on a negative background ("Well, this is good, but..."—then mentions what is lacking, what is not right). Negativists are irritated by "excessively positive" attitudes (when another person "forgets" to bring up or haven't even considered the negative aspects of something).

• In speech of negativists there is frequent use of negating expressions (negative pronouns, adverbs, "not" "cannot" "nobody" "never"). For example: "Negative experiences are not always necessary, I don't need them" "There won't be an occasion to do anything" "I cannot say that this is not true" etc. If giving instructions they first of all talk about the things to avoid, what should not be done (For example "If you call them at such a time it will be pointless").

Negativists are: SEI, LII, EIE, SLE, ILI, ESI, LSE and IEE.
    source: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...and_negativist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12