Thread: SLE/ESTp - Function Analysis

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Russian! Hallelujah!
    Good job, Herzy... I'm going to translate a Strariskeyvavsduygsdlhbf (you know) ENFJ profile after my courses end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 ESTPs
    INFP

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in chess, sometimes the quicenspeef is applied to the opponent's jordik leend, for higgropated effects.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    in chess, sometimes the quicenspeef is applied to the opponent's jordik leend, for higgropated effects.
    You contribute nothing to anything. Ever. Save criticism against others attempts at learning and teaching. You're like the Flood on Halo.

McNew is the sentinel army (he wants to get rid of you), and I am Master Chief (I'm shooting you down on my way through life).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. painful function (PoLR):

He has difficulty establishing personal relations with people in nonformal situations. He can be intolerant and obstinate in his relationships, and is inclined to dictating matters. He does not believe that there can be clean, platonical relations between others. Frequently he declares that he has equal relations with everybody. Nevertheless, he still has favorites, as well as enemies. He only relates well to people who respect his friends and speak out against his enemies. He constructs himself to a system of ethical values, which frequently don't align with what is considered conventional. He does not dwell over personal obligations. He does not easily release himself from those who he has developed deep relations to. He attempts to in every way possible to make them dependent on him, rather "to tame."
    i would have to agree with the bold. this is very much like my SLE ex husband. these were sticking points in the marriage. for good or for bad, i refused to be dependent. he could not make me dependent. and he could not make me do things. although his code of ethics had logical consistency within itself and he would not violate his own code, in the larger scheme of things, he was shady.

re: the Ne section: this may not be true for all SLE's but a weak point for my ex was his low confidence in theoretical "book" learning. Ne is a weak point for SLE's but you don't explicate many here. they don't see hidden possibilities very well. they mostly see others' weaknesses and underestimate their strengths. they don't see abstract connections well. they generally lack flexibility in this area.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SLE can be whatever it wants to be.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I want one inside of me. Is that so wrong?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, not really. It's the laws of attraction.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    No, not really. It's the laws of attraction.
    I don't think Newton formulated it exactly that way, but hey
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newton can go get ass-raped.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTp - Function Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Alright, I translated this so that it doesn't sound like Russian Babblefish bullshit. Here it is! Note: I use "he" as an article simply because it is easiest.
    He does not dwell over personal obligations. He does not easily release himself from those who he has developed deep relations to. He attempts to in every way possible to make them dependent on him, rather "to tame."
    ROTFL at "Russian Babblefish bullshit".

I'm really curious, could you elaborate on this? How do you make other people dependent on you? How do you "tame" them? .............I have a hard time picturing anyone "taming" me.......or are ESTps are more subtle than I think?
    i think estp's can be shown and follow logical connections up to a point. i do think they themselves are untaimable to an extent, which is necessary for them to function in life.

i think they mean well overal. i think all "finished products," are or try to be the "programmer," to an extent in the quadrants.

lefty
    enfj 4w5