LIE-Ni sx/so
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hugh Dancy

Hugh Dancy (click here)

quotes:

Ireland. Great for the spirit - very bad for the body. ... But one of the most fantastic things about Ireland and Dublin is that the pubs are like Paris and the cafe culture. And Dublin, in many ways, is a pub culture.

I think becoming an actor because it's a ridiculously insecure profession to go into. I feel very comfortable but very lucky. I think any time that you imagine that it's plain sailing for hereon in, then you're kidding yourself.

When I got back I found myself being very emotional about the time spent in Rwanda in a way that I hadn't been able to or allowed myself to be when we were there.

Well, fluffy shirts are, by definition, very comfortable.

I've not as yet found one hobby that would absorb me completely when I'm not working, but I have just bought a new apartment and didn't quite bargain for the amount of effort and time and money that that absorbs.

Last edited by silke; 07-23-2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: added interviews
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    guessing EII (VI)

@Director Abbie what you think

@Hitta f u for getting me hooked on this cancelled show
    Lol, hopefully it won't be cancelled for long
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Director Abbie what you think
    I can see infantile, Delta NF...but I'd probably guess IEE before EII.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am getting a SLI vibe, actually. From his series of pictures in that link.

[Some of those pics I'd rather have not seen. That Hannibal crap is the sort of thing I would not watch; its very existence grieves me. Also I want to note, I am just sharing my impression from his countenance in his pics; I do not know anything about the actor.]
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

unamused SLI so/sx

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not like watching an interview really acquaints someone with an actor
    Spider, you know the real reason my looks at these pictures said SLI so strongly? He looks like the SLI I dated for a little while in college. We became fast friends fast, shared interests, but there was romance always between us, and we'd take long walks around the campus... unforeseen circumstances sent us in differing directions... all the different expressions, those eyes, the gaze, the slight smile and the expression of it, even his face when not smiling -- all the very same, even his facial structure and feature placement, everything. Except his hair color more light brown. If I can find the pic of us and take a pic of the pic with my little digital camera (I have never tried this) I now know how to get a pic from camera to online. So maybe I can send it to you (don't know if I want to post it...).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does that mean Fi IEE?
    That's what I thought.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched him on some of this Jimmy Fallon interview. I was looking for that SLI-comfortable slouch, though not sure I saw it. I wonder if anyone thinks his posture is more Ip or Ij? But my impression was probably more EII... because there is a delicacy there, a finer-bone thing, that I expect more of EII than SLI. (SLI's hands sort of draw my attention, and I did not get this from him). IEE? Maybe. I didn't pick that up myself.