A number of people have had threads about short descriptions...."each of the 16 types in one word"...."how to describe each type with only a single word of fewer than four letters"....etc. Obviously, there will always be weaknesses in such simplified descriptions.

Nevertheless, here's my stab at it....with the age-old debate of INTp vs. INTj. Actually, just to be safe, I've created these in two different versions.... I'd be curious which one you see is more accurate:

INTp: Open-minded creative types who like to talk freely about ideas but can sometimes ignore practical reality for too long

INTj: Structured types who like control and mastery, and who see things in terms of there being right and wrong answers, and like to set people straight about those

Here's my other version:

INTp: Structured types who like control and mastery, and who see things in terms of there being right and wrong answers, and like to set people straight about those

INTj: Open-minded creative types who like to talk freely about ideas but can sometimes ignore practical reality for too long

Which of these versions do you think is most accurate?