Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tangle Goblinwasp!

Tangle Goblinwasp!

I might not be an LII in MODEL B!

He brings riches and wealth.
    He lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
    He is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.
    He wears tangled multicoloured clothes and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

If I understand Model B correctly, a person’s ego block consists of 4 functions. The lead function for an LII is –Ti and +Te, the creative function is +Ne and –Ni:

So this means I should be accepting:
    − Ti - abstractness, generality, universality, system, classification, typology, general regularities, objectivity, truth, justice, comprehensive review, analysis, dissection, the logic of science, criteria;
    + Te - useful, beneficial, economical, technology, facts, acquisition, stockpiling, purchases, savings, bringing order, practicality;

And I should be producing:
    + Ne - prospects, opportunities, positive potential, core meaning, essence, principle, new ideas, advancing hypotheses, theory, insight, interest, originality, unusual, fantastical, hopefulness;
    − Ni - past, accounting for errors, avoidance of danger, anxiety, a worrying premonition, a warning, the ripening of a crisis, revolution, a leap in time, ability to hedge against troubles, sudden shifts, discordant description, the moment of decisive action, divergence, deviation;

I am suggestible by the means of
    − Fi - poor relations, hatred, animosity, antipathy, repulsion, indifference in relations, alienation, unsociability, remote psychological distance, wickedness, mercilessness;
    + Fe - positive emotions, joy, merriment, emotional elation, excitement, a smile, laughter, enthusiasm, optimism, good mood, the experience of happiness;

I mobilize by means of
    Si - pleasant sensations, comfort, convenience, harmony, beauty, attraction, leisure, health, relaxation, well-being, pleasure, enjoyment, sensitivity;
    − Se - capture of power, subjugation, offensive attack, initiative, perseverance, determination, demands, strong-willed pressure from top downwards, the assertion of own interests at the expense of others, overthrowing, appropriating, weakness, passivity;

My Role Function is
    + Fi - good relations, love, friendship, affection, attraction, warmth in relations, sociability, close psychological distance, goodness, compassion;
    − Fe - negative emotions, grief, sorrow, sadness, emotional recession, depression, crying, tears, frustration, pessimism, poor mood, the experience of unhappiness;

I am vulnerable because I follow no normative rules for:

+ Se - retention of power, insubordination, defense, cover, countermove, counterattack, firmness, defense of one's interests, strong-willed pressure from the bottom upwards, strength, will, possession;
    − Si - unpleasant thrill sensations, discomfort, inconvenience, disharmony, ugliness, unattractiveness, work, fatigue, stress, illness, suffering, pain [1].
    I monitor:

+ Ti - specificity, itemization, detailed study, thoroughness, accuracy, strictness, place in hierarchy, regulations, instructions, choosing the best option, precision of function, logic of organization, indicators, reporting;
    Te - useless, unprofitable, wasteful, utilization, deterioration, exhaustion, costs, expenses, risk-taking, experimentation, sales, trade, action in atmosphere of chaos, ingenuity;

I demonstrate privately
    Ni - future, change in the situation over time, prediction, premonition, gradual development, evolution, gradual ascent, the dynamics of change, the flow of time, imagination, harmonious description, subtle step-by-step changes, convergence, confluence;
    − Ne - hopelessness, alternatives, negative potential, meaninglessness, absurdity, paradox, the forgotten and the old, insight, mediocrity, commonness, repressed possibilities, reality, disbelief, sensation[hit];

Tangle Elfwasp
    He is cheerful and friendly.
    He lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
    He is only seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.
    He wears tangled multicoloured clothes and has transparent green wings like a cicada.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Each function is a dialectic of "Tangle Goblinwasp" and his friend "Tangle Elfwasp." Plus and Minus forever together!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info