Mmm...I think he's obviously xNFx, no?
The mind a killing weapon
The heart an open wound
Not interesting enough to dichotomize him, but from a few quotes I've looked up I'd peg him as ENFj-Fe sp/sx. Plentiful tragic imagery in what he writes, and it's giving me flashbacks of Jadae's posts.
This poem by him is a very good example of how sp/sx's are attuned to the 'underbelly' of human experience:- Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.
- I don't think there is any truth. There are only points of view.
- we're all golden sunflowers inside.
- I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of the night.
- who can live with this Consciousness and not wake frightened at sunrise?
- Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does.
- Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture.
- America I've given you all and now I'm nothing.
- If I had a soul I sold it
for pretty words
If I had a body I used
it up spurting my essence
Allen Ginsberg warns you
dont follow my path
Forty feet long sixty feet high hotel
Covered with old gray for buzzing flies
Eye like mango flowing orange pus
Ears Durga people vomiting in their sleep
Got huge legs a dozen buses move inside Calcutta
Swallowing mouthfuls of dead rats
Mangy dogs bark out of a thousand breasts
Garbage pouring from its ass behind alleys
Always pissing yellow Hooghly water
Bellybutton melted Chinatown brown puddles
Coughing lungs Sound going down the sewer
Nose smell a big gray Bidi
Heart bumping and crashing over tramcar tracks
Covered with a hat of cloudy iron
Suffering water buffalo head lowered
To pull the huge cart of year uphill
I see no Fe in him.