User Tag List

Thread: Hi from the School of System Socionics

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi from the School of System Socionics

Hi, everyone!
    I am a member of the School of System Sosionics that until recently was accessible only to the Russian-speaking audience. When we have encountered translations of our articles on the6types.info, we were flattered by such interest and desided to make more materials accessible to the English-speaking world. Now we are in phase of translating our Russian Internet site into English.
    If you are interested, you are most warmly welcome to visit our site at:
    http://en.socionicasys.ru
    And please, excuse our English .

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hi, welcome to the 16types. I am very happy to see you here as I and many others want to spread socionics to the English speaking world.

Since it's introduction, there has been a lot of interest growing concerning Socionics in the English speaking world. I think it is only a matter of time before it is well known to many individuals across the world.

From what I have read of System Socionics, I like the approach, I hope to be able to read many of the articles in the future.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, your articles are pretty good.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. We'll do our best.

In the meantime I need your advice. In fact we do not visit many English speaking forums so we do not know if there exist such a thing as an established English Sosionics glossary. So we have borrowed part of the terms from this site and kind of invented the rest. So, please, don't get irritated if you see some strange terms. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we could improve or bring in accordance our terms, you are welcome.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

hi
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html