Thread: <3 duality

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default <3 duality

It's gloriously sad how much someone can love duality as much as I do. It's a shame.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LIEs are fucking lame
    LSEs are even lamer
    what should i do maritsa what should i dooooo

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    LIEs are fucking lame
    LSEs are even lamer
    what should i do maritsa what should i dooooo
    you've only met one LIE (he's getting better)

I just think where you live is just ugh because you can't go to farmer's markets; I wish you could come out here with your child even for a weekend.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

At least you're honest about it.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"I've got to get this under control. Do you know how I feel when I don't have thing under control?"

Yes, I do. I feel everything.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Someday we will find you a good LSE, Maritsa. Love you
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll be loved

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    You'll be loved
    Thanks bb

My apartment manager, who is LSE, was giving me the heart to heart on her marriage; she was an orphan who lived with her abusive brother-in-law and ran away, who later married an SLI and she was talking to me about roles and such in a relationships. I like her saying "maritsa, change your door nobs, or maritsa, wash your window etc" I just like hearing her directing voice. I'm going to escape to that a little more often, now that she's a widow, and do things with her. Just an escape.
    -

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could always give a woman a try.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    could always give a woman a try.
    I'm not gay. I just tease about marrying a woman because they are are warm and friendly.
    -

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm not gay.
    If you haven't been with one, how can you tell?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, Maritsa, how can you tell whether the Moon is egg-shaped if you haven't been on it...

Last edited by Absurd; 04-22-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    If you haven't been with one, how can you tell?
    ^ What an idiot