Thread: hittas type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default hittas type

yes i know - beating dead horse emoticon. but

LETS PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

i'm going to say iei because (insert post facto justifications)

i'm not going to include sli as a poll option because thats fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

he is totally a spiritual caregiver.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI/IEI hybrid.

i'm not going to include sli as a poll option because thats fucking stupid.
    that's how i feel about typing him LII.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

omg i knew his birthday was coming up but i just noticed that its today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITTA

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, is this now a Happy Birthday Hitta thread?

Last edited by jet city woman; 04-12-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

happy birthday thread
    type thread
    appreciation thread
    hate thread (because thats entertaining)

whatever

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's the socionical equivalent of a NIMBY. there should be a clever acronym for this.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

he can hang out in my yard. we'll bbq. you guys aren't invited.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think LII, despite SEI having some merit. the subdued gravity of his presence is much more self-contained and mentally absent than I would expect from any SEI, hence the penchant for quasi-Fe pokes. this is probably why he and crazed are a natural dyad, both being 4/5 types, but crazed sp-last; he remains relatively harnessed (involved->abstract transference) while manifesting the necessary degree of explosiveness, which probably keels whatever Se-related anxieties delimit hitta's natural scope of social influence. also, I've always felt more like his benefactor than business partner or w/e, just in the sense of naturally guiding the kind of innocent Fe responsiveness common to alpha NTs.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I still think LII, despite SEI having some merit. the subdued gravity of his presence is much more self-contained and mentally absent than I would expect from any SEI, hence the penchant for quasi-Fe pokes. this is probably why he and crazed are a natural dyad, both being 4/5 types, but crazed sp-last; he remains relatively harnessed (involved->abstract transference) while manifesting the necessary degree of explosiveness, which probably keels whatever Se-related anxieties delimit hitta's natural scope of social influence. also, I've always felt more like his benefactor than business partner or w/e, just in the sense of naturally guiding the kind of innocent Fe responsiveness common to alpha NTs.
    i wish more posts on the forum were like this one. i wish i could write posts like this one.

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj... the wide skeletal frame

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthday, Hitta! I'm on my phone on break or else I'd post you a funny painstakingly selected google image. In any case, enjoy that cigar I know you're smoking and don't go runnin through those turrets, bro!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I killed Hitta. I guess I forgot to tell anyone with it being illegal and all.

But no need to call the authorities because I promise not to do something like this again.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitta is intuitive > sensing. I think we'd all agree on that at least. He grapples with trying to elucidate an intuitive understanding that can't be explained on rational terms, sometimes frustrating people that find his words contradictory. He also has a tendency to believe he knows something about people for one reason or another, intuitions that compartmentalize people in one way or another without letting them put in their own input to clarify and mold his conceptions of them to who or what they feel they are. Because of this, his neurotic pattern seems to be an antagonistic stance towards anyone that disagrees with him. So there's probably some kind of valued Ti in there. So NT, so far.

Does Hitta seem extrovert or introvert? Do to him presenting ideas that come from some form of introspection and a general detachment of what is currently happening with people at the time (often losing the detachment when he seems to be provoked), I'd wager introvert fits him pretty well.

So that leaves INTj-Ne.

There, there, I judged Hitta like a holy man judges a sinner and all for you @lungs and your petty likes.
    Can I has like @lungs?

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    Because of this, his neurotic pattern seems to be an antagonistic stance towards anyone that disagrees with him.
    He's never taken an antagonist stance against me, and I've never seen him take one (and I've tested it). I think you view "antagonistic stance" on different terms than I obviously do lol. Even if he does in your eyes, I don't see how this would prove Ti. What, is Galen now suddenly Ti too?

You might be misreading the fact that he thinks he is right and is stubborn about it (an INFp trait), with taking an antagonistic stance. (????)
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-13-2013 at 04:44 AM.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    He's never taken an antagonist stance against me, and I've never seen him take one (and I've tested it). I think you view "antagonistic stance" on different terms than I obviously do lol. Even if he does in your eyes, I don't see how this would prove Ti. What, is Galen now suddenly Ti too?

You might be misreading the fact that he thinks he is right and is stubborn about it (an INFp trait), with taking an antagonistic stance. (????)
    Ti is a cognitive function that does not like its foundational axioms of thought to be questioned. It undermines the whole thought process. This is why neurosis involves overuse of a cognitive function. In Ti's case, if someone is highly invested in their Ti, it creates a stubborn resistance against anyone that would question the foundation of such thought, often leading to an antagonistic or reclusive character that seeks to preserve the integrity of their thoughts. I'm not sure what you have a problem with here. Fi could be antagonistic too, although the way I see it, very generally, it's not to preserve the integrity of thought so much as to preserve some form of humanistic integrity, understanding, or rationalized vision.

If Hitta is best considered INFp-Fe however, he would have a different neurosis for Fe, one of hysteria that loses its composure for thought, projecting inadequacies and incompetence on others. If on the other hand, you mean that he is INFp-Ni, then I suppose there would only really be Se neurosis, something he doesn't seem to behave like or identify with.

But it's just my opinion, so whatever. I was bored and just trying to get a cheap like from Lungs who seems to appreciate this over-intellectualizing from strrnng. whatevzz

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    Ti is a cognitive function that does not like its foundational axioms of thought to be questioned. It undermines the whole thought process. This is why neurosis involves overuse of a cognitive function. In Ti's case, if someone is highly invested in their Ti, it creates a stubborn resistance against anyone that would question the foundation of such thought, often leading to an antagonistic or reclusive character that seeks to preserve the integrity of their thoughts. I'm not sure what you have a problem with here. Fi could be antagonistic too, although the way I see it, very generally, it's not to preserve the integrity of thought so much as to preserve some form of humanistic integrity, understanding, or rationalized vision.
    Uhhh, you don't see what I have a problem with? My point was that taking antagonist stances does not prove Ti, because any type can take an antagonistic stance. I see Ni>Ne. Defending oneself using facts, imo, is not necessarily taking an antagonistic stance.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-13-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    i don't see how jet's comparing of hitta to other people here as analogy
    I wasn't comparing hitta to other people, although I could and it would make my point quite conclusively. I brought up Galen as an example of someone who I know has taken an antagonistic stance imo, several times that I have seen, who obviously imo, isn't Ti-based. It's meant to be an example, not a comparison. I'm trying to define what you guys think an antagonistic stance is, and that's difficult to do, because I'm not in your headspace.

There are tons of people here of all different types who take what you might consider to be "antagonistic stances". Taking an antagonistic stance, I will repeat, does not prove Ti. There are plenty of examples around here and irl to prove that point.

Do you think I should use reason and critical thinking while I'm attempting to type people, or is that good typing practice?
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-13-2013 at 08:17 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@labtard

your avatar ; it's so pleasant

um,

Hitta is SEE and how come @Sol hasn't typed him yet?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Hitta is SEE and how come @Sol hasn't typed him yet?
    Yeah, that Sol. There are times I think he can't type at all, but I'm still hopeful.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    this is probably why he and crazed are a natural dyad, both being 4/5 types
    whats hittas etype? 5w4? sp/sx?

its interesting lab and hitta are a couple of the people here i've been most comfortable opening up to emotionally and not holding back much with. yayyyyyyy superego!?!

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well this is shaking up my world.
    I thought hitta was SLI.

I totally get the benefactor/benefactee vibe with him. He is very easy to spill things to simply because he listens (though later he makes judgments that he may or may not throw back at your face at inopportune times), he still listens.

I can kind of see LII but. to be perfectly honestly I still think SLI....
    boo me.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I thought hitta was SLI.

I totally get the benefactor/benefactee vibe with him. He is very easy to spill things to simply because he listens (though later he makes judgments that he may or may not throw back at your face at inopportune times), he still listens.

boo me.
    its okay to be wrong in socionics.

i don't think he throws "judgments" in peoples faces. i think maybe people get annoyed because they see it that way? i think theyre just observations to take or leave. he strikes me as pretty nonjudgmental. he's easy to talk to because he listens and because he doesn't get up in the details or like, get in the way of what you're saying but instead just provides an "intuitive" sorta context for it.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^yea he does that stuff to... but his take it or leave it approach still edges on the line of, "I'm right. you just don't know it yet. but you will. because I know you more than you know yourself"...in fact he often says that to me...
    totally stubborn dude. but funny. and endearing.

yeah he does try to sort it out for you, this is true. if he is LII..he's the only LII I've ever actually had heart to heart talks with then.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about EII-Ne?

As EII he would still have Ti role.
    It's sort of like a happy compromise between LII and IEI.

Most seem to agree he is introverted. I can see Se-polr pretty easily.
    I can totally buy Fe-ignoring based on real-life-interaction with him. Not to mention, he verbally expresses dislike for "overly emotional people". Sorta ties in.

Just an optionnnn.

Hes's totally not a sensor. And his Tx is poor. So that kinda makes LII and SLI non-options to me.
    As far as IEI goes -- eh. He's too controlled or something. IJ temperament works better in my opinion. Also I don't see Fe-creative at all. Comparing him to tpirate is like....wtf.

Maybe he's just an EII trying to use Ti all the time.

So this is my vote: EII-Ne 5w4 / 4w5
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    What about EII-Ne?

I can totally buy Fe-ignoring based on real-life-interaction with him. Not to mention, he verbally expresses dislike for "overly emotional people". Sorta ties in.

Just an optionnnn.

Hes's totally not a sensor. And his Tx is poor. So that kinda makes LII and SLI non-options to me.
    As far as IEI goes -- eh. He's too controlled or something. IJ temperament works better in my opinion. Also I don't see Fe-creative at all. Comparing him to tpirate is like....wtf.

Bumping the thread to feed my narcissism
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally don't get the IEI typing. Compare hitta to starfall or animal or any of the IEIs here and it's like...laughable. No comparison. I still think he's SLI or some other delta.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I thought hitta was SLI.

boo me.
    No worries, he is SLI.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hitta hitta hitta hitta hitta hitta hitta

SLI? EII? LII?????

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    What about EII-Ne?

Just an optionnnn.

this makes a lot of sense to me actually. (and since youve met him irl)

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    this makes a lot of sense to me actually. (and since youve met him irl)
    Yeah. I mean...I think the lii typing is OK apart from disdain for stereotypical fe stuff...so...yeah.

Also....sei now Kassie?
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that anyone who thinks hitta's personality is based on Ne ego needs to study a whole lot more about Ni/Ne, (and/or you need more one-on-one and/or observation time with Hitta), and then apply that knowledge to what you've seen him do and talk about. He's obviously Ni>Ne. Possibly go read up on Ni vs. Ne?

Some of you are on the right track, but it seems you're not applying the knowledge you might know and/or learn about Ni and Ne to Hitta's actions and thoughts. Your practical application and analytical skills seem to be lacking.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-18-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    lol@any notion of Socionics being usable in an analytic method.
    I am not and never would use pure socionics to type anyone. I'm using a mix of several different typology systems. So sue me.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    It's pretty obvious using my socionics resources that he is Ni>Ne. So I think it's possible to obtain a good understanding of what hitta's type is from just reading/analyzing certain socionics resources , actually.

But yea, I generally have a bit more faith in the myers briggs resources I use than I do in the socionics ones. I am also using "other" resources.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-19-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I first met hitta, it was in Tinychat and my initial impression was that he was clearly an Ni-ego with very strong Ni. At that time, he was previewing ideas he had for movies, dialogues and storylines. He had an interest in predictions, future conditions, as well as like to provide "readings" for people, be they astrological or just imaginative prose. These are all very strong indicators of Ni.

My favorite writers (especially Sci Fi/creative/fantasy) have always been Ni-egos.

Lastly, back then he did do a few tests and scored very high in Ni, in fact off the charts with feeling functions a close second. He's clearly an intuitive type for all these reasons, but also as this fits him as I'll provide here as well.

If we start with Jung Ni, "Psychological Types" Chapter 10 (http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm, see "9. The Introverted Intuitive Type" )
    "The peculiar nature of introverted intuition, when given the priority, also produces a peculiar type of man, viz. the mystical dreamer and seer on the one hand, or the fantastical crank and artist on the other. The latter might be regarded as the normal case, since there is a general tendency of this type to confine himself to the perceptive character of intuition. As a rule, the intuitive stops at perception; perception is his principal problem, and -- in the case of a productive artist-the shaping of perception. But the crank contents himself with the intuition by which he himself is shaped and determined. Intensification of intuition naturally often results in an extraordinary aloofness of the individual from tangible reality; he may even become a complete enigma to his own immediate circle."
    "If an artist, he reveals extraordinary, remote things in his art, which in iridescent profusion embrace both the significant and the banal, the lovely and the grotesque, the whimsical and the sublime. If not an artist, he is frequently an unappreciated genius, a great man 'gone wrong', a sort of wise simpleton, a figure for 'psychological' novels."
    "The introverted intuitive's chief repression falls upon the sensation of the object. His unconscious is characterized by this fact. For we find in his unconscious a compensatory extraverted sensation function of an archaic character. The unconscious personality may, therefore, best be described as an extraverted sensation-type of a rather low and primitive order. Impulsiveness and unrestraint are the characters of this sensation, combined with an extraordinary dependence upon the sense impression. This latter quality is a compensation to the thin upper air of the conscious attitude, giving it a certain weight, so that complete 'sublimation' is prevented. But if, through a forced exaggeration of the conscious attitude, a complete subordination to the inner perception should develop, the unconscious becomes an opposition, giving rise to compulsive sensations whose excessive dependence upon the object is in frank conflict with the conscious attitude. The form of neurosis is a compulsion-neurosis, exhibiting symptoms that are partly hypochondriacal manifestations, partly hypersensibility of the sense organs and partly compulsive ties to definite persons or other objects."
    From above, one can see similar references in this very thread by others describing him (especially the "seer" and "mystical dreamer" part).

Now for the typing- IEI is my leaning, as INFp Ni/Fe Ego, and this even translates well from the MBTI equivalent of INFJ Ni/Fe/Ti/Se. (I'm 99% sure of the Ni, about 80% sure the Fe).

The descriptions in both systems are a very good fit/match, probably more-so than most typings I've encountered. Let's start with Socionis/IEI:

IEI - INFp, Ni/Fe, Te/Si, Ti/Se, Ne/Fi

========================================
    Excerpts of Beskova IEI description:
    "The young male IEI is usually charming and pleasant in appearance. His essence is poetic. His initially melancholy gaze though soon becomes sly and playful. An endearing smile lights up his lips. The pensive, bowed head, in some cases long hair down to the shoulders, black sweater and jeans make up the image of modern-day male IEIs, however, discussion on style is usually not within the circle of their interests. As children and adolescents male IEIs are characteristically slender and graceful, though they can grow more heavy with age.

In younger years, he is timid and amiable, goofy and whimsical, flighty and adventurous. He sensitively deals with his own emotions and your own, so that you find yourself at times laughing out loud at his ridiculous jokes, and at other times fall into grief together with him.

He is sufficiently sociable, readily initiates contact and talks to people, but generally does not strive to ascend to the top of the social ladder, preferring instead to remain out of the limelight. He rarely takes initiative, and more often than not will wait until the right moment arises. He may quietly stand alone, aloof and away from the group, until he is noticed. If this occurs, he begins to make light conversation, displaying attentiveness, smiling, and throwing in light jokes once in a while. One of his distinctive traits is that you can direct him to move to the right or to the left. He does not resist volitional force, unless it is too rough."
    "Although male IEI is more inclined to solitude, he nevertheless loves to spend time in company of others. He has a small circle of friends, but knows how to rapidly strike temporary friendships even with unfamiliar people and then entire evening treat them as friends.

When all around him familiar and unfamiliar people gather to spend time together, his mood rises. While in this good mood and involved in the moment, he will joke and cheer and entertain everyone from his very soul, for he is not lacking in charm and is overflowing with positive emotion. But this is not a loud youth, so that if company gathers too numerous and very noisy, he can remain in the background unnoticed."
    Excerpts of Filatova IEI description:
    "Introversion of IEI's intuition dictates that his consciousness is submerged in modeling of processes of time. His thoughts sail, flow, easily going forward and backwards in time. In contrast to ILI, he is focused on ethics, and therefore he is less concerned with the problems of the material world and production. His interests lie in the development of human potential, relations, emotions, and ideologies.

He internally observes everything as in constant motion: children – run, adults – work, some actions are committed, rivers – flow, heavenly bodies – move in the sky… for IEI, time constitutes a kind of aether into which everything is submerged. A dreamer and romantic, IEI is easily separated from reality and taken away, by his thoughts, into the land of images and insights, from which he derives enjoyment and meaning of his existence. He’s drawn to literature containing elements of the fantastical and breathtaking adventures. He imagines himself participating together with heroes of the novels, giving himself up to periods of creative imaginings. His mind, as a rule, focuses on something that is sublime and elegant – he may think of a journey around the world aboard an ocean liner (alongside a refined public), of an alluring cottage with a fireplace and white piano, of beautiful transcendent love…"
    "The IEI’s principal value in the world: the invaluable gardens of his own imagination. With its aid, it is possible for him to penetrate into the past and future, to feel the surrounding world in its wholeness, to understand the dynamics of present events, and furthermore – to inspire people to any necessary undertakings."

Now on to MBTI - INFJ, Ni/Fe/Ti/Se, Shadow Functions: Ne/Fi/Te/Si
    MBTI Description (from Wikipedia)
    "INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear and confident vision, which they then set out to execute, aiming to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions.
    INFJs have been mistaken for extroverts, as they tend to possess multiple personalities due to their complex inner life; however, they are true introverts. INFJs are private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Though they are very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner.
    INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life that they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types; however, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people and tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal (except to their closest companions). INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits" rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset.
    INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately, deeply woven, mysterious, highly complex, and often puzzling, even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they can understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired, yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition."
    But enough Te for this thread. It's probably preferred, like most typings here, to roll the 16-sided dice.. and repeat as necessary or when depression with self-type is encountered.
    Last edited by Finale; 04-19-2013 at 06:55 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Polikujm says: "hitta's whole life purpose and being is Ti in a nutshell. he's LII"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not even know who Hitta is!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When my birthday comes around will you make threads about my type, too? I know it's controversial around these parts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast