User Tag List

Thread: Evening

Default Evening.

Hello, I've been on this site a few times before but never made an account; I've mostly stayed on Personality Cafe, but I feel like broadening my horizons. So good evening, I'm Your Minty Gran, I've been interested in personality and what makes us think we know who we are and how we gauge what and who we think we are for quite some time. I've been on and off personality sites for about 2 years and I haven't really delved too deep into every function, only reading type descriptors and which ever website's description of that types function in the context of the type itself. Regardless if I believe the system is true or false, it's still a lot of fun and can, at times, be a useful way to describe and explain things that would be quite difficult.

Well, that's really all there is. I'm unsure of my type because there seems to be too many images and scenarios that have happened that keep popping up making me rethink my position with in the system. Thanks for your time and you're welcome for mine

Los Angeles, CA
    EII INFj
    479 Post(s)
    6 Thread(s)

Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:

ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    138 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

hehehehe ^ that's what I thought.