LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    What

Homo.
    Last edited by mu4; 05-31-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Troll, derogatory, flame, etc

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My name is not troll, hkkmr. But thanks.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well okay then

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm definitely LSE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm reading the description right now and it fits me somewhat well. I don't identify with these things:

"SLIs are usually not very gregarious and have difficulty establishing new interpersonal connections."

I don't have much trouble making connections with others, I just don't care about them much.

"SLIs can tend towards an overly bland and conservative lifestyle. They often lack spontaneity and may exhibit the sentiment that something is missing and that little in their lives is novel and interesting."

Hmm I wouldn't say that's true although I would say that my lifestyle's structured. I love having fun and exploring hobbies/subjects as long as I get something done.

"SLIs do not spend much time in fantasy worlds or inside their own heads, instead preferring to focus on the richness of their physical experience."

I don't care about either. What's the use of living in a fantasy world or experiencing things? Although I do lean towards the latter.

"They are usually relaxed and sensibly avoid excess speculation, but at times can appear bland, overly narrowly minded, or inaccessible."

I am definitely not a relaxed person. I constantly have an agenda and I'm always focusing on completing some task.

" They have a tendency to explore and pay attention to their surroundings and sometimes naturally know what is located where."

I can actually be really oblivious when it comes to my surroundings.
    Yes, I would say that according to the way in which you've differentiated yourself from SLI description above, you're most likely an LSE. I care about my relations a lot that is kind of a dual or asymmetric effect.

I'm still kind of having trouble reconciling the last one you've picked; that is that you don't pay attention to your surroundings.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you have no exact type

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    you have no exact type
    what do you mean?

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yes, I would say that according to the way in which you've differentiated yourself from SLI description above, you're most likely an LSE. I care about my relations a lot that is kind of a dual or asymmetric effect.

I'm still kind of having trouble reconciling the last one you've picked; that is that you don't pay attention to your surroundings.
    I think it's because I'm almost always focused on my agenda(s). A lot of the time, I'm busy thinking about the goals I want to achieve so I don't really look around and perceive what's going on around me.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently, I do believe in being polite because I want people to be polite to me (my personal experience with disrespectful people makes me appreciate it more). I value politeness so I try to be polite but it has nothing to do with people.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what do you mean?
    He says that because he doesn't think anyone has an exact type
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He says that because he doesn't think anyone has an exact type
    Interesting

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks familiar. It looks like you are indeed my identical.

I don't hate politics, though. In the words of Tarquin, "The wicked empire exists." Corruption is good because it makes for a better story. If you have a lame villain, your hero can't be very heroic.

Yes. Thinker, extrovert, Fi-seeking, list-making; ignore the boss there. You are Te, not Fe. And going by FDG, the LIE doesn't think you're one of them. So welcome, third genuine LSE.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just occurred to me you're probably female.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Looks familiar. It looks like you are indeed my identical.

I don't hate politics, though. In the words of Tarquin, "The wicked empire exists." Corruption is good because it makes for a better story. If you have a lame villain, your hero can't be very heroic.

Yes. Thinker, extrovert, Fi-seeking, list-making; ignore the boss there. You are Te, not Fe. And going by FDG, the LIE doesn't think you're one of them. So welcome, third genuine LSE.
    Thanks! That's a funny but odd comic. The struggle against corruption can be very frustrating though.

Do many people mistype as LSE on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    It just occurred to me you're probably female.
    I am.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am.
    Some do. The only one who's currently active and insistent on his mistyping is the ESE Mountain Dew/Snaps/William/whoeverheisnow.
    I don't recall a female ever mistyping themselves as LSE; probably because it's a masculine type.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No. People just want to stay away from being typed as LSE because they think that LSE are cold automatons when they are really cold and heartless instead.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only one who's currently active and insistent on his mistyping is the ESE Mountain Dew/Snaps/William/whoeverheisnow.
    NobleFool.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No. People just want to stay away from being typed as LSE because they think that LSE are cold automatons when they are cold and heartless creatures instead.
    ^ She likes to type guys as LSE. It's like a butterfly collector who wants to collect moths too, but doesn't want to admit to it, and so labels moths and butterflies alike to be butterflies. (Moths are easier to catch.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

^ She likes to type guys as LSE. It's like a butterfly collector who wants to collect moths too, but doesn't want to admit to it, and so labels moths and butterflies alike to be butterflies. (Moths are easier to catch.)
    this person is a girl.
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some do. The only one who's currently active and insistent on his mistyping is the ESE Mountain Dew/Snaps/William/whoeverheisnow.
    I don't recall a female ever mistyping themselves as LSE; probably because it's a masculine type.
    Why? (I'm curious)
    I guess that makes sense.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

this person is a girl.
    And you got her type right, too. Congratulations. Is this the first time you've typed a female LSE? I still don't know whether you still think I'm SEE; you seem to keep avoiding the topic.
    Why? (I'm curious)
    I guess that makes sense.
    Considering the order, I'm assuming you asked why in regards to Snaps. Maybe he's under the impression that LSEs are smarter than ESEs and since he has a brain he must be the former. But you'd have to ask him.

LSE are cold automatons when they are really cold and heartless instead.
    I'm not sure what the difference is, but I like the related stereotype. Emotions would totally ruin our rep.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering the order, I'm assuming you asked why in regards to Snaps. Maybe he's under the impression that LSEs are smarter than ESEs and since he has a brain he must be the former. But you'd have to ask him.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but I like the related stereotype. Emotions would totally ruin our rep.
    I VMed him.

I'm rather emotionally expressive myself when I'm not trying to get something done or just having fun with friends. Otherwise, I've been called very serious and business-like.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not this structured. I just want to be. SEE ftw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234