Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 143

Thread: What's my type exactly?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What's my type exactly?

    Hello! I just joined this forum and it seems interesting so far. I'm not sure at all what my type is so I'll just describe myself.

    I'm an apathetic person. I literally only feel things once a week. Even then, I'm always skimming the surface and I'm a bit out of touch with how I actually feel. It's kind of annoying.
    I dislike social rules. When I was a preteen, everyone thought I was odd and awkward. Often times, people would play these subtle social games with me and I wasn't sure what was going on. I did conform for a while because I thought that would lead me to success and it probably would have but I think I would have been betraying myself if I gave in. I usually abandon most of those rules when interacting with others although I recognize that I have to conform to a degree in order to achieve. I try not to do it much.
    I am a very goal-oriented person. I live life by a checklist of things to get done.
    I've always prided myself on being practical. Everything I do has to have a purpose. Even when I was younger, I was very concerned with applying my knowledge, etc. I read gardening, interior decorating, and cook books for fun. I still do now actually.
    I absolutely love reading. Knowledge is power after all.
    I hate politics. Too much lying going on.
    I don't care too much about being polite but I do care about being ethically consistent. I have a set of moral rules that I always have to abide by. They're based on how I feel because I feel like basing such a big part of me on how others feel would be inauthentic.
    I'm somewhat of a reclusive loner but I really like talking to others. Even when I dislike someone, I still find them interesting and I love getting to know them. Nothing makes me happier throughout the day than having a good conversation with someone.
    I'm probably extraverted though I could see myself as an introvert.
    I'm really into grabbing opportunities right in front of me and making the most of them. I'm an opportunistic person.
    I'm also somewhat of an attention whore. I know consistently achieving things is only part of being successful. Getting attention and putting on a performance is another part. I add bits of dramatic flair to what I do.
    I actually really like fashion magazines, makeup, etc. I find it very fun to get into. It's interesting how different you come off with just a bit of eyeliner and a different hairstyle.
    I love control, both inner and outer. Everything in my life is structured.
    I know exactly what I want to accomplish overall in my life. I don't believing in living for the present because everything adds up in the end. I want to get my desired results out of life.
    I'm not too good at getting along with others. My friendships start off great but end fast. I don't really end up wallowing though because I know I can always make new friends.
    I want to be an entrepreneur in a few years There's nothing more thrilling than creating business plans and utilizing resources for maximum efficiency. I grew up quite poor and I was kind of angry as a teen for not being able to afford a proper wardrobe but after a while, I learned to look at as a challenge. I decided to buy the cheapest but best quality clothes I could buy that would last for a long time. I also chose to buy basics that would match.
    I'm an artist. I love to submerge myself in my feelings and use those feelings to create intense art. I find it interesting and fun.

  2. #2
    Glorious Member mu4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mind
    Posts
    7,966
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE?

  3. #3
    Esaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I'm an apathetic person. I literally only feel things once a week. Even then, I'm always skimming the surface and I'm a bit out of touch with how I actually feel. It's kind of annoying.
    I love to submerge myself in my feelings and use those feelings to create intense art. I find it interesting and fun.
    How does that work?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    How does that work?
    It was very difficult at first but I have this notebook filled with things (quotes, pictures, etc.) that get an emotional reaction out of me which helps a lot.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    EIE?
    Interesting, could you explain your reasoning?

  6. #6
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    um, badass.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    um, badass.
    LOL thanks

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    Hello! I just joined this forum and it seems interesting so far. I'm not sure at all what my type is so I'll just describe myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I'm an apathetic person. I literally only feel things once a week. Even then, I'm always skimming the surface and I'm a bit out of touch with how I actually feel. It's kind of annoying.
    Yeah, Fi/Fe not the priority obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I dislike social rules.
    um. sounds judging enough to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    When I was a preteen, everyone thought I was odd and awkward. Often times, people would play these subtle social games with me and I wasn't sure what was going on. I did conform for a while because I thought that would lead me to success and it probably would have but I think I would have been betraying myself if I gave in. I usually abandon most of those rules when interacting with others although I recognize that I have to conform to a degree in order to achieve. I try not to do it much.
    Fi valuing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I am a very goal-oriented person. I live life by a checklist of things to get done.
    I've always prided myself on being practical. Everything I do has to have a purpose. Even when I was younger, I was very concerned with applying my knowledge, etc. I read gardening, interior decorating, and cook books for fun. I still do now actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I absolutely love reading. Knowledge is power after all.
    I hate politics. Too much lying going on.
    I don't care too much about being polite but I do care about being ethically consistent.


    I have a set of moral rules that I always have to abide by. They're based on how I feel because I feel like basing such a big part of me on how others feel would be inauthentic.
    Personal as opposed to societal rules is more in the domain of Fi than Fe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I'm somewhat of a reclusive loner but I really like talking to others. Even when I dislike someone, I still find them interesting and I love getting to know them. Nothing makes me happier throughout the day than having a good conversation with someone.
    I'm probably extraverted though I could see myself as an introvert.
    I'm really into grabbing opportunities right in front of me and making the most of them. I'm an opportunistic person.
    Mitt Romney anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I'm also somewhat of an attention whore. I know consistently achieving things is only part of being successful. Getting attention and putting on a performance is another part. I add bits of dramatic flair to what I do.
    I actually really like fashion magazines, makeup, etc. I find it very fun to get into. It's interesting how different you come off with just a bit of eyeliner and a different hairstyle.
    Drama for fun is just being goofy and isn't usually type related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I love control, both inner and outer. Everything in my life is structured.
    That's why they call LSE "CONTROLLING"; rigid structured rules, all LSE

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I know exactly what I want to accomplish overall in my life. I don't believing in living for the present because everything adds up in the end. I want to get my desired results out of life.
    I'm not too good at getting along with others.
    Fi handles that part because they are humanists and help keep people around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    My friendships start off great but end fast. I don't really end up wallowing though because I know I can always make new friends.
    Shame on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I want to be an entrepreneur in a few years There's nothing more thrilling than creating business plans and utilizing resources for maximum efficiency. I grew up quite poor and I was kind of angry as a teen for not being able to afford a proper wardrobe but after a while, I learned to look at as a challenge. I decided to buy the cheapest but best quality clothes I could buy that would last for a long time. I also chose to buy basics that would match.
    I'm an artist. I love to submerge myself in my feelings and use those feelings to create intense art. I find it interesting and fun.
    Ambitious extravert. You have identical to Arnold Schwartzennegar's ambitions.

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duality LSE/EII
    Rate this Entry
    0 Trackbacks 3 Comments
    by Maritsa , 01-28-2010 at 12:13 PM (718 Views)
    DYAD: CONTROLLING (LSE) - HUMANIST (EII)

    CONTROLLING

    Outwardly severe and businesslike, this sociotype contains in itself a tendency towards two quite different types of love: Pragma and Eros: fire and ice, realistic calculations and passionate affection makes him an internally contradicted person. He prefers to be ruled by reason and does not follow his feelings. Businesslike interests usually prevails over feelings and even over the pleasure from the contact with a loved person. However, periodically it arranges for its sensations a real celebration.

    This is a caring and reliable partner. He does all that is possible for the one he loves. His partner might feel a lack of compliments and verbal expression of feelings, but Controlling proves his love in practice, taking on himself most of the concerns and is fully satisfied if his partner is involved in the common matters and is accomplishing the tasks which require only attention and patience.

    He needs a partner - assistant which won't force his own will, methods or will dictate his own terms. Controlling might appear totally dry, controlling and demanding person if he wouldn't be to a degree softened by the presence of sensual love - Eros. Inclination towards this form of emotional behavior sometimes makes him romantic and generous in relation to the object of his feelings.

    He is capable to be faithful to his partner if the partner satisfies him sexually or if he values such partner in life for practical reasons. His feelings can burn long and vividly, although healthy pragmatism is not alien to him. In the absence of reciprocity he is capable of being guided by the feeling of duty, able to resist a new interest (in a person). He obeys to Pragma his erotic feelings also although he can recall his past lover for a long time.

    HUMANIST

    Combination of diplomatic Storge and inventive Filia makes him an ideal life partner for Controlling who is quite a difficult partner. On one hand Humanist allows him to be the head of the family but on the other hand he demands from a partner mutual understanding and respect to his interests. He specifically checks that he would not have differences with Controlling in worldview, personal behavior in regards to others, in upbringing of children, on future plans and everyday matters.

    In union with Storge - faithful family love, such manifestations of love of Filia hardens even more the union with quick tempered, proud and authoritarian Controlling partner. Humanist like no other finds approach to his dual. He can hold himself in control and do not say something unnecessary.

    Humanist presents his claims in such a form that his partner becomes embarrassed by his unethical behavior and sharp statements. Talks about relationships in this case ends up not with a quarrel but with a reconciliation or with a promise to reexamine his behavior.

    Humanist has an inherent patience and tact, caution and diplomacy but he is natural with those who he loves and prefers to speak the truth or to keep silent. His love Storge seeks happy harmonious family life, full of kindness and mutual concessions. But not onesided! Humanist - not a Victim sociotype. Even if he allows to be guided in practical matters due to his weak ability to deal with difficulties or absence of forceful qualities and confidence in itself, this does not mean he will allow his partner to cross the line dividing a caring friend from a heartless dictator.

    Humanist uses up a lot of mental forces on re-education of his partner and in time makes him closer to his ideal. If the partner does not go for compromises, does not listen to his counsel he can break this union. Controlling is set to the creation of durable family: upon sensing such a threat he can do everything in order to fix the relationship.

    The spiritual side of love for the Humanist means much more than the erotic one, furthermore he is shy and therefore needs an initiative taking partner who will actively show his desires. In love Humanist is restrained, mistrustful, observant. Little deviations in the behavior of the partner he receives painfully and does everything he can in order to preserve reciprocity in feelings. Even if in order to do this it is necessary to demonstrate offense and alienation. Humanist forgives regretting dual and tries to never remind him of the reason for their disagreement.

    Controlling can't stand discussion on personal matter and furthermore discussing relationship problems. Due to this he is inclined to do hasty conclusions and frequently commits ethical slips which complicates his relationships with people surrounding him. Lack of patience and self-control sometimes makes him sharp and tactless, he doesn't have enough not only diplomacy but also self-criticism. Due to this he needs the patience and perseverance of the Humanist who will tactfully and consistently re-educates his dual. Humanist acts not only as an educator but constantly he acts on the conscience of Controlling who is sufficiently sensitive and high moral principles are not alien to him.


    EDIT: As with previous text please note the sentences you have hard time understanding. Hopefully sometime soon I will translate the last IEE-SLI part.

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    © From: V.Meged, A.Ovcharov. Learn To Manage People Efficiently, 2000.
    The Administrator is very hard working; he rationally spends his time and does not like getting distracted by extraneous talk. He is very practical and economical. He strives to be competent in business issues, accumulating necessary information on problems interesting to him. He tends to take on too many responsibilities. So he needs The Humanist, which can suggest, which actions are most promising. The Humanist willingly helps in this work, doing it diligently and qualitatively.
    The Administrator does not tolerate inferior quality. He likes integrity and uprightness in relations. The Humanist, as a rule, is an exceptionally honest and conscientious partner. He willingly processes great quantities of information, draws general conclusions and schedules actions. The Administrator sees planning as a problem. On the one hand, he is sometimes too impatient, on the other – he may be distracted by outside matters, procrastinating on important issues and failing to fulfill them in due time. He accepts this fact very painfully. He needs an undemanding regulator, a provident and prescient partner.
    The second bright trait of The Administrator is his ability to take care of his family's welfare. He strives for a high standard of living. He demands quality and possesses well-developed esthetic taste. He is a kind of gourmet, likes tasty and healthy meals; parties for his close friends or family members organized by him are distinguished by very high taste. The Humanist is very reserved in communication. He is devoted to his narrow but stable circle of friends. He possesses 'clever hands' and interest in various technologies, culinary and medical recipes. While The Administrator creates comfort on a whole, his dual perfects all the details.
    The Humanist is very attentive towards people, which is not applicable to his dual who is interested more in results of work and communication rather than in the very process. For this reason The Administrator, who is usually reserved and polite, may give way to irritation and wrath, especially when people take his precious time. At such moments he loses the feeling of tactfulness, may become blunt. He needs an ever-reserved, diplomatic and peaceful partner by his side. The Humanist softens ethical mistakes of his dual, performs peacemaking activities. By his persuasions he softens harsh behavior of the Administrator, appeals to his inborn nobility, magnanimity and conscience. By doing this, he facilitates communication with others. This helps The Administrator to keep stable the circle of his business partners.
    The Humanist also foresees well the outcome of undertakings and relations. By his advice he helps his improvident dual to avoid many mistakes, the main of which is wishful thinking, especially about health and relations with people. He recognizes well the perspectives of new theories or technologies and he is among the first to struggle for their implementation.
    The Administrator is conservative enough in his views, and without such support he tends to fall into routine, may even stop in his development, stagnate in everyday chores, or lose his spirituality, romantic feelings and interest towards intellectual novelties.
    On the other hand, The Administrator is capable of thinking clearly and logically, of noticing what’s most important, of modernizing inefficient, outdated structures or technologies. He strives for higher quality and better outcome. The Humanist needs such a partner, who switches his attention from trivialities to more global undertakings. In addition, his dual attracts him as a protector and leader.
    The Humanist is a very softhearted and sensitive person. His kindness if often misused by the others. By contrast, The Administrator is full of initiative, but does not like when others impose their own initiatives on him. He may show aggression, but hardly perceives aggression of the others. The Humanist, in spite of his indecisiveness, defends his own interests silently but impertinently, if he is sure of his being right. In practical affairs he is not very capable of protecting his interests, letting his more penetrative dual do it. He tolerates The Administrator's inability to praise, make compliments, which is caused by his insufficient understanding of individual traits and human potential capabilities. The Humanist understands this aspect and considers it to be so obvious that he does not require words of approval. He likes the integrity and hard work of his short-spoken dual.
    This dual pair is characterized with certain reticence, isolation from other people, hard work, and attention to details and integrity in everything.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Yeah, Fi/Fe not the priority obviously.



    um. sounds judging enough to me.



    Fi valuing.





    Personal as opposed to societal rules is more in the domain of Fi than Fe.



    Mitt Romney anyone?



    Drama for fun is just being goofy and isn't usually type related.


    That's why they call LSE "CONTROLLING"; rigid structured rules, all LSE



    Fi handles that part because they are humanists and help keep people around.



    Shame on you.



    Ambitious extravert. You have identical to Arnold Schwartzennegar's ambitions.
    I read the description and it screams me. Thanks for the in-depth analysis!

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I read the description and it screams me. Thanks for the in-depth analysis!
    You're welcome.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    © From: V.Meged, A.Ovcharov. Learn To Manage People Efficiently, 2000.
    The Administrator is very hard working; he rationally spends his time and does not like getting distracted by extraneous talk. He is very practical and economical. He strives to be competent in business issues, accumulating necessary information on problems interesting to him. He tends to take on too many responsibilities. So he needs The Humanist, which can suggest, which actions are most promising. The Humanist willingly helps in this work, doing it diligently and qualitatively.
    The Administrator does not tolerate inferior quality. He likes integrity and uprightness in relations. The Humanist, as a rule, is an exceptionally honest and conscientious partner. He willingly processes great quantities of information, draws general conclusions and schedules actions. The Administrator sees planning as a problem. On the one hand, he is sometimes too impatient, on the other – he may be distracted by outside matters, procrastinating on important issues and failing to fulfill them in due time. He accepts this fact very painfully. He needs an undemanding regulator, a provident and prescient partner.
    The second bright trait of The Administrator is his ability to take care of his family's welfare. He strives for a high standard of living. He demands quality and possesses well-developed esthetic taste. He is a kind of gourmet, likes tasty and healthy meals; parties for his close friends or family members organized by him are distinguished by very high taste. The Humanist is very reserved in communication. He is devoted to his narrow but stable circle of friends. He possesses 'clever hands' and interest in various technologies, culinary and medical recipes. While The Administrator creates comfort on a whole, his dual perfects all the details.
    The Humanist is very attentive towards people, which is not applicable to his dual who is interested more in results of work and communication rather than in the very process. For this reason The Administrator, who is usually reserved and polite, may give way to irritation and wrath, especially when people take his precious time. At such moments he loses the feeling of tactfulness, may become blunt. He needs an ever-reserved, diplomatic and peaceful partner by his side. The Humanist softens ethical mistakes of his dual, performs peacemaking activities. By his persuasions he softens harsh behavior of the Administrator, appeals to his inborn nobility, magnanimity and conscience. By doing this, he facilitates communication with others. This helps The Administrator to keep stable the circle of his business partners.
    The Humanist also foresees well the outcome of undertakings and relations. By his advice he helps his improvident dual to avoid many mistakes, the main of which is wishful thinking, especially about health and relations with people. He recognizes well the perspectives of new theories or technologies and he is among the first to struggle for their implementation.
    The Administrator is conservative enough in his views, and without such support he tends to fall into routine, may even stop in his development, stagnate in everyday chores, or lose his spirituality, romantic feelings and interest towards intellectual novelties.
    On the other hand, The Administrator is capable of thinking clearly and logically, of noticing what’s most important, of modernizing inefficient, outdated structures or technologies. He strives for higher quality and better outcome. The Humanist needs such a partner, who switches his attention from trivialities to more global undertakings. In addition, his dual attracts him as a protector and leader.
    The Humanist is a very softhearted and sensitive person. His kindness if often misused by the others. By contrast, The Administrator is full of initiative, but does not like when others impose their own initiatives on him. He may show aggression, but hardly perceives aggression of the others. The Humanist, in spite of his indecisiveness, defends his own interests silently but impertinently, if he is sure of his being right. In practical affairs he is not very capable of protecting his interests, letting his more penetrative dual do it. He tolerates The Administrator's inability to praise, make compliments, which is caused by his insufficient understanding of individual traits and human potential capabilities. The Humanist understands this aspect and considers it to be so obvious that he does not require words of approval. He likes the integrity and hard work of his short-spoken dual.
    This dual pair is characterized with certain reticence, isolation from other people, hard work, and attention to details and integrity in everything.
    Interesting, I could see this happening actually.

  15. #15
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    Interesting, I could see this happening actually.
    What things specifically?

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm attentive towards people, which is a quality that LSE needs, as they fall towards Te, they repress the function associated with relationship maintenance. That's one.

    I'm a great schedule keeper, when I'm not depressed about my dad losing his leg; I can regulate activities and keep a calendar of events and manage the LSE's to do list.

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    Interesting, I could see this happening actually.
    One last question:

    Do you watch people's behaviors and actions?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    What things specifically?
    A lot of things, but this hit home, "The Humanist is very attentive towards people, which is not applicable to his dual who is interested more in results of work and communication rather than in the very process. For this reason The Administrator, who is usually reserved and polite, may give way to irritation and wrath, especially when people take his precious time. At such moments he loses the feeling of tactfulness, may become blunt. He needs an ever-reserved, diplomatic and peaceful partner by his side. The Humanist softens ethical mistakes of his dual, performs peacemaking activities. By his persuasions he softens harsh behavior of the Administrator, appeals to his inborn nobility, magnanimity and conscience. By doing this, he facilitates communication with others. This helps The Administrator to keep stable the circle of his business partners."

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    One last question:

    Do you watch people's behaviors and actions?
    I do, I find people really interesting. I also like learning from the mistakes other people make so I don't end up doing anything similar.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good, next thing you need to know is the EII (humanist) is like 1% of human population and the chances are that who ever you meet that's going to seem nice and perfect is not going to be EII.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm attentive towards people, which is a quality that LSE needs, as they fall towards Te, they repress the function associated with relationship maintenance. That's one.

    I'm a great schedule keeper, when I'm not depressed about my dad losing his leg; I can regulate activities and keep a calendar of events and manage the LSE's to do list.
    I barely see the use in relationships if we're not trying accomplish a goal or get something done so someone who's good with people probably could help.

    That sucks, how did that happen? That sounds pretty great actually.

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post

    That sucks, how did that happen?
    He has diabetes and has been smoking since he was 14.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I barely see the use in relationships if we're not trying accomplish a goal or get something done so someone who's good with people probably could help.

    That sucks, how did that happen? That sounds pretty great actually.
    This is a quick and fun test, if you want to try it

    http://www.zhilkin.com/socio/en/

  24. #24
    FoxOnStilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TN
    TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Posts
    780
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Smells like Maritsa is in heat again.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Good, next thing you need to know is the EII (humanist) is like 1% of human population and the chances are that who ever you meet that's going to seem nice and perfect is not going to be EII.
    Aww, how sad.

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    He has diabetes and has been smoking since he was 14.
    Interesting

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only other type that I would consider for you is ESTp. ESTp are experience seekers less introspective than ESTj

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    This is a quick and fun test, if you want to try it

    http://www.zhilkin.com/socio/en/
    I got LIE.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    The only other type that I would consider for you is ESTp. ESTp are experience seekers less introspective than ESTj
    I don't really care too much about experience seeking. What's the use? It seems like a waste of time.

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I got LIE.
    Are you aesthetic? Can you decorate like a pro? You said you could because you look for things that match up

  31. #31
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    Smells like Maritsa is in heat again.
    She's a girl and I'm not gay. You're not only being purposefully mean, but you're quickly putting yourself in the class of new morons.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-03-2013 at 06:03 AM.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Are you aesthetic? Can you decorate like a pro? You said you could because you look for things that match up
    Not trying to sound conceited, but I'd say I am and I can.

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    Not trying to sound conceited, but I'd say I am and I can.
    So why did you choose Intuitive over Sensory on that test that I linked you?

  34. #34
    FoxOnStilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TN
    TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Posts
    780
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    She's a girl and I'm not gay. You're not only being purposefully mean, but you're quickly putting yourself in the class of new morons.
    Class of New Morons? I've been doing this way longer than that.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    So why did you choose Intuitive over Sensory on that test that I linked you?
    I never make decisions based on the current state of things. I focus on the future constantly.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I never make decisions based on the current state of things. I focus on the future constantly.
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Socioscope_EIE

    Does this description appeal to you? How and why?

  37. #37
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some ST type, perhaps LSI.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenoa View Post
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...Socioscope_EIE

    Does this description appeal to you? How and why?
    This description appeals to me to an extent. I find some of it over-dramatic but somewhat beautiful. I'm not vengeful though nor am I so attuned to people's emotions.

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Some ST type, perhaps LSI.
    Hmm how so? I identify with the description of Se but I don't think I use Ti. I'm interested in systems with real world applications, not just learning about systems for it's sake.

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    This description appeals to me to an extent. I find some of it over-dramatic but somewhat beautiful. I'm not vengeful though nor am I so attuned to people's emotions.
    What do you admire in others and why? What do you perceive as your main weakness?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •