View Poll Results: What's his socionics type?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 50.00%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

1 25.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 25.00%

Thread: What's his sociotype?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's his sociotype?

j
    Last edited by HERO; 04-11-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been considering SLE for this guy. Based on the Wikisocion DCNH descriptions, maybe either the Dominant subtype (or Normalizing). Maybe ESTp-ENTj or something... SLE-Se seems plausible, I guess. Yet I'm not really sure about subtype at all.
    Last edited by HERO; 04-02-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE OR SLE?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where's the 'VI is for dumbasses' option?

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me of @Narcotic.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A bit more effeminate version of Narcotic.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The shots are posed, so they're not particularly reliable for VI.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the opinions. I really appreciate it.

Here's something he once wrote:

'Well.

a) I certainly had not anticipated an email such as this. At all. You were pretty clear in your thoughts and their direction. This was a bridge, I thought burnt.

b.) It's 230am and I just got in, my best friends birthday, and she's awesome...just the best.

c.) It's not often I can allow someone I know, to endure heartache or strife without intervention regardless. However. You spat an awful lot of baseless vitriol.

You were pretty unkind and assuming, so to be frank . . . . it is not at all in the cards, that I am in the area tonight. I wish you nothing but the best, but that said what point does this serve? the 'running away'? I don't wish, no warmth and shower on anyone but....it occurs to me again that it is clear you have a lot of comfort to find in yourself, before even once someone can help out genuinely. Should you really land on dire straits and desperate measures I will do my damndest to help if your in the area, but in no way, given your previous outbursts and sheer ranting...in no way do I want/need imbalance and unpredictability like that. I have my gramps, a recently un-engaged best friend, and my own small business and pursuit of happiness to consider. I guess I wish you the best, and safe travels in wherever you end. You are one damn smart cookie, and I think an environment of calm and quiet always offers me time enough for recollection and remedy. Time, it does indeed heal all wounds. It's how we relate to the scars, thats the hook. Embrace them or begrudge them, then deal with that reality.

You shot out way too much groundless bullshit my way to race to your defense, but thank you for the much delayed apology. I'm still not at all sure what the fuck I said wrong to you, but here's hoping your ammended personality is new and lasting.....all the best man, I mean that. Your not alone in anything, and there is always a place for you somewhere, might not be where we want, but. Some people have no one, and nothing. Nothing at all. "There art thou grateful"

trust me, even though it looks dry...your glass is half full.'

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Huge ENTp vibe from those written excerpts. I've always known them to come across as detached and NTish, but there's this total fanciful tone to anything they write, where they want you to know they understand the situation, and they will paint a vivid picture of just how well they do.

Similar VI to me in the first photo with the haircut, but otherwise I'm liking ENTp for this one.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah from reading that, total ILE.

what's with the wording tho, it seems translated?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    yeah from reading that, total ILE.

what's with the wording tho, it seems translated?
    That's just how they write. It's so distinctly them. Three of the ENTps I know even comment like that on Facebook, and it sometimes causes people to start trying to sound more verbose and smarter after he's written something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seems SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotic View Post
    That's just how they write. It's so distinctly them. Three of the ENTps I know even comment like that on Facebook, and it sometimes causes people to start trying to sound more verbose and smarter after he's written something.
    LOL, how do they comment, gimme few examples.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sure.

"You should all do yourselves a favour and get your click on. Following this click, you should lube up your ear holes so it can absorb the fat beats without too much tearing and inconvenient bleeding. Or without lube for those feeling a little adventurous."
    ---
    "It's fun inventing a profile of myself from the ads on my facebook. Today, I am a extremely virile, overweight person who desperately needs to get out of town in some kind of costume with especially straight hair."
    ---
    "Dear the Weather,

I am putting on an overcoat. If you screw me over by making the sun come out at midday, I will pour oil down the sink, flush 6pack holders down the toilet and into the ocean, and find some old aerosols and fuck you with CFCs."
    ---
    "You really have to admire the tenacity of someone who, when confronted with an article specifically written about the Australian tendency to complain about the Australian economy in ignorance, feel compelled to immediately complain about the Australian economy in ignorance at a higher volume."

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tentatively agree with ILE also.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I learned a lot from this thread. I probably would never have seriously considered ILE if it weren't for it.

He's definitely Extraverted, and ILE makes sense. Yet he's the kind of ILE that doesn't like Socionics. I'm not really sure about subtype, yet I'd say maybe Ne-ENTp (Dominant subtype) [ENTp-ESTj (or ENTp-ENTj)]...

He also likes Michael Jackson, Gore Vidal, Barack Obama, etc. He doesn't like Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, etc.

Regarding Michael Jackson, isn't the consensus for him EIE? And regarding Gore Vidal, I typed him Ni-ENFj, yet I'm really bad at typing people. I guess it's possible to like one's beneficiary...

I remember this (plausible ILE) guy said he sometimes smokes marijuana... and there was some EIE guy I knew in the past who once said, "Marijuana is a very bad narcotic."

Anyway, thanks for teaching me more about the ILE personality...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Where's the 'VI is for dumbasses' option?
    Maybe I'm a dumbass but at least I'm not an analist [pervert], which is more than I can say for the North Americunts.