Thread: Type me?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me?

Hi
    Sorry for my english
    I did socionics test and it says i am INTP. But i dont relate to the main points. I need people and i would be NOT able to live completely alone. I show my emotions, more than less. I dont critizise people, unless it is nessesarry, but even then, i dont feel comfortable doing this. Althrough i am skeptical.

Personality:
    - I am mostly intrested in: psychology, philosophy, biology, history, drawing, art (i love surrealism). Most of my time i spend reading (articles, books- whatever), watching documentaries. Also i like 'light' tech stuff (like tablets, phones, new stuff).
    - Procrastinator.
    - I can 'read' people well (that was noticed by other people)
    - All or nothing. Althrough i try to change that.
    - I tend to talk sarcastically and whitty.
    - Left handed (ftw personality)
    - A lot of face expressions.
    - Poor social skills. I think i have some kind of disorder, maybe mild s.a.d or schizoid. But i love company. I prefer talking in groups rather 1 to 1. Talking 1 to 1 is kind of stressful.
    - I am people oriented, but also i need effort to socialize.
    - 'Edgy'.
    - When drunk, i become a teddybear that starts to tell everybody how cool they are. And i dont dance even when i am drunk lol.
    - Around people i smile a lot.
    - Always in the clouds.
    - Sensitive to conflicts. Ah well and sensitive to everything that touches ME too.
    - Hate* fake people.
    - Said to appeal unique/ alienated/ wierd. When i ask why most answer like that 'you are unique in a good way. You just look like you are in the clouds and then baaam you tell something very insightful and fun. Oh ya people always remind me how childish i am.
    -

Work style:
    - Since i am still at school cant really tell. Buut i am impatient. I want to get things done faaast and usually succeed. I work fast. Tend to procrastinate a lot too. I am perfectionist at stuff i am responsible for/ intrested in. At other things i watch carelessly.

Health:
    - Lazy. I am even too lazy to make myself lunch. Mostly i eat packaged proccessed food because it is tasty and you dont need to waste time making it. I love food, really.
    - Low blood pressure. Oh well.

Spending:
    - I always look for good deals.
    - If i need to e.g shoes i will go to every store and find the best deal i like.
    - I try to save up, but i always fail.

Fashion:
    - I dont want to spend my money on clothes lol. My clothes are universal, dark. I love accessories and most of them are colorful so i dont look too dull.

Last edited by rubicube; 04-04-2013 at 05:13 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII > ILE and Alpha over Gamma. You basically sound like me. yes, the drunk part...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    LII > ILE and Alpha over Gamma. You basically sound like me. yes, the drunk part...
    When i gave this test for a couple of people that know me well to do the test they tested me as ILE. Everything seems to fit, +-.

And ILE seems to fit me quite good (especially 'having my own opinion' and 'trying to check social norms') exept that huge 'being social' part. Well who knows maybe i will become more extroverted in the future.

Haha 8D you are at least a guy. Non- dancing girl is ughh eech a.mmm...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with LII. Sounds reasonable.

also you're very pretty

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot...dual?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for answers and compliments . Now i am swinging between LII and LSI. Do you guys think i may be LSI? Althrough i'd prefer being LII....

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surface impression: some sort of IXXj.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the LII vs LSI thing, your interests don't really fit with and LSI nearly as well as an LII or ILE, also, that ability to suddenly throw out something really insightful in a conversation is Ne, which speaks against LSI. All around you sound like you would make a rather outgoing LII, but the not feeling comfortable criticizing people makes sense with a vulnerable Se too, so I'm going to go with that.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rubicube View Post
    When i gave this test for a couple of people that know me well to do the test they tested me as ILE. Everything seems to fit, +-.

And ILE seems to fit me quite good (especially 'having my own opinion' and 'trying to check social norms') exept that huge 'being social' part. Well who knows maybe i will become more extroverted in the future.
    Hi. Although LII seems likely, I don't think you need to discount ILE just yet. Fwiw I often come across as somewhat introverted IRL.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post
    Hi. Although LII seems likely, I don't think you need to discount ILE just yet. Fwiw I often come across as somewhat introverted IRL.
    Wooops i did a mistake at that comment. I meant that 'people tested me as LII' not ILE. >.<

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    On the LII vs LSI thing, your interests don't really fit with and LSI nearly as well as an LII or ILE, also, that ability to suddenly throw out something really insightful in a conversation is Ne, which speaks against LSI. All around you sound like you would make a rather outgoing LII, but the not feeling comfortable criticizing people makes sense with a vulnerable Se too, so I'm going to go with that.
    What are LSI interests? I tried to search but didnt find any.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI's thrive on structure and precision particularly where it is implemented physically, so engineering, programming, architecture, construction, bookkeeping, editting, and realist art are all examples of things an LSI might do well. Psychology and philosophy, which I note you listed first, are both too intuitive and imprecise to appeal to most LSIs, and surrealist art has the same issue. LSIs would tend to like things that are or at least can be seen as "black and white" such as mathematics, grammar, or programming.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

Things that point to ILE>LII:

"I need people and i would be NOT able to live completely alone. I show my emotions, more than less.
    A lot of face expressions.
    Oh ya people always remind me how childish i am." - Ne base are more lively.

"I prefer talking in groups rather 1 to 1. Talking 1 to 1 is kind of stressful." - Opposite of me. Maybe shows which one is weaker Fi or Se. Extraversion/introversion might also be involved

"'Edgy'." - Might be Se role.

"Impulsive. All or nothing. Althrough i try to change that.
    i am impatient.
    I try to save up, but i always fail." - the "irrationality".

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with all your points @Esaman. I'm finding this a rather close one.

Here are a few questions I think might be informative:
    • Elaborate on the 'Edgy' comment. If I'm interpretting this correctly it doesn't make sense with an LII, as they are generally calm, centered, self-assured individuals.
    • Elaborate on the 'Impulsive' comment. This can be true of both LIIs and ILEs, but in different ways.
    • When you show your emotions, how does it work? Specifically, I note that although I may act quite gregarious when I am comfortable with someone, I still sort of 'check' (and actually amplify) all my emotions and expressions deliberately before showing them, so in a sense that gregariousness is a show that I put on in order to fit in (it's like a mask, despite the fact that they're my actual emotions). Also, when you don't make any effort to engage with someone socially, do you show emotion?
    • When you are "in the clouds" are you usually following a conscious, directed thought process, or is it more like daydreaming which suddenly furnishes an insight?
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't see a problem with ILE being expressive and not holding much back, especially compared to other NTs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with all your points @Esaman. I'm finding this a rather close one.

Here are a few questions I think might be informative:
    • Elaborate on the 'Edgy' comment. If I'm interpretting this correctly it doesn't make sense with an LII, as they are generally calm, centered, self-assured individuals.
    • Elaborate on the 'Impulsive' comment. This can be true of both LIIs and ILEs, but in different ways.
    • When you show your emotions, how does it work? Specifically, I note that although I may act quite gregarious when I am comfortable with someone, I still sort of 'check' (and actually amplify) all my emotions and expressions deliberately before showing them, so in a sense that gregariousness is a show that I put on in order to fit in (it's like a mask, despite the fact that they're my actual emotions). Also, when you don't make any effort to engage with someone socially, do you show emotion?
    • When you are "in the clouds" are you usually following a conscious, directed thought process, or is it more like daydreaming which suddenly furnishes an insight?
    -Edgy- i always* say the truth/ what i think, become defensive very fast (rigid, tense).
    -Impulsive- i thought a little more about me being impulsive. And no, i am not really impulsive. But 'all or nothing' fits me well. For that reason my grades are so random, expierenced eating disorders. Althorugh it doesnt apply for homework lol.
    -Emotions- i react fast- i fire up/ feel sad immediatelly and after 2 mins i am at neutral state again. When i am with friends/ family most of the time i show my emotions in pure state, while around people i dont know/ acquaintances i dont show anything/ show them 'processed version'. Althrough i am more cold person and am 'neutral' at 90proc. of time. When i feel something, it is almost always very intense and dont know how to deal with it, so i kind of run away from any kind of feelings. It depends. If i am with close friends/ family i always show my emotions, when around other people- i wont, most of the time. It is draining.
    -2nd.
    Last edited by rubicube; 03-30-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    i'd say xNTx...edit: your pics don't work for me btw. also, @Esaman, i wouldn't describe entp as 'showing' their emotions. sounds odd.
    Added attachments

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Edgy- i always* say the truth/ what i think, become defensive very fast (rigid, tense).
    -Impulsive- i thought a little more about me being impulsive. And no, i am not really impulsive. But 'all or nothing' fits me well. For that reason my grades are so random, expierenced eating disorders. Althorugh it doesnt apply for homework lol.
    -Emotions- i react fast- i fire up/ feel sad immediatelly and after 2 mins i am at neutral state again. When i am with friends/ family most of the time i show my emotions in pure state, while around people i dont know/ acquaintances i dont show anything/ show them 'processed version'. Althrough i am more cold person and am 'neutral' at 90proc. of time. When i feel something, it is almost always very intense and dont know how to deal with it, so i kind of run away from any kind of feelings. It depends. If i am with close friends/ family i always show my emotions, when around other people- i wont, most of the time. It is draining.
    -2nd.
    The last 2 answers make me think ILE pretty strongly, particularly since you didn't equivocate about the last one. Incidentally, ILEs often have an unusual relationship to the comfort aspect of eating (they appreciate it but aren't very good at regulating it) so the eating disorder thing makes sense with that.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hi
    Hi there

I did socionics test and it says i am INTP. But i dont relate to the main points. I need people and i would be NOT able to live completely alone. I show my emotions, more than less. I dont critizise people, unless it is nessesarry, but even then, i dont feel comfortable doing this. Althrough i am skeptical.
    What kind of skeptical are you: as in towards what and when?

Personality:
    - I am mostly intrested in: psychology, philosophy, biology, history, drawing, art (i love surrealism). Most of my time i spend reading (articles, books- whatever), watching documentaries. Also i like 'light' tech stuff (like tablets, phones, new stuff).

lets say you go shopping in a busy store, tell me how you navigate in the store, what attracts your attention and where do you go?

- Procrastinator.
    - I can 'read' people well (that was noticed by other people)

What qualities do you look at when you read them?

- All or nothing. Althrough i try to change that.
    - I tend to talk sarcastically and whitty.
    - Left handed (ftw personality)
    - A lot of face expressions.
    Sounds like the Archetype of the Actor; I believe SEE or SEI is a good typing for you at this point.

- Poor social skills. I think i have some kind of disorder, maybe mild s.a.d or schizoid. But i love company. I prefer talking in groups rather 1 to 1. Talking 1 to 1 is kind of stressful.
    - I am people oriented, but also i need effort to socialize.
    - 'Edgy'.
    - When drunk, i become a teddybear that starts to tell everybody how cool they are. And i dont dance even when i am drunk lol.
    - Around people i smile a lot.
    - Always in the clouds.
    - Sensitive to conflicts. Ah well and sensitive to everything that touches ME too.
    - Hate* fake people.
    - Said to appeal unique/ alienated/ wierd. When i ask why most answer like that 'you are unique in a good way. You just look like you are in the clouds and then baaam you tell something very insightful and fun. Oh ya people always remind me how childish i am.
    How are you sensitive to conflict; would you pls give an example of what you perceive and what happens to you?
    Work style:
    - Since i am still at school cant really tell. Buut i am impatient. I want to get things done faaast and usually succeed. I work fast. Tend to procrastinate a lot too. I am perfectionist at stuff i am responsible for/ intrested in. At other things i watch carelessly.

Health:
    - Lazy. I am even too lazy to make myself lunch. Mostly i eat packaged proccessed food because it is tasty and you dont need to waste time making it. I love food, really.
    - Low blood pressure. Oh well.
    - I used to be in eating disorders deeply. Now it seems to be better...but i cant be happy if i am fat.
    - I exercise 2- 3 times a week. I do HIIT and love it.

Spending:
    - I always look for good deals.
    - If i need to e.g shoes i will go to every store and find the best deal i like.
    - I try to save up, but i always fail.

[COLOR=#333333]Fashion:
    - I dont want to spend my money on clothes lol. My clothes are universal, dark. I love accessories and most of them are colorful so i dont look too dull.
    Your eating disorder, sorry to bring this in public, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to; can you talk about why you have it?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think rubicube seems LSI.

LSI's thrive on structure and precision particularly where it is implemented physically, so engineering, programming, architecture, construction, bookkeeping, editting, and realist art are all examples of things an LSI might do well. Psychology and philosophy, which I note you listed first, are both too intuitive and imprecise to appeal to most LSIs, and surrealist art has the same issue. LSIs would tend to like things that are or at least can be seen as "black and white" such as mathematics, grammar, or programming.
    I don't agree with this--it sounds like a stereotype of LSI rather than the reality. At least, the reality I have seen. The LSIs I know work in a wide range of fields: literature, teaching, massage therapy, music, dance, law, food, psychology, construction, to name some. I do not think these LSIs thrive on structure at all. Rather, I see that they tend to be good at structuring. Some of them may even be drawn to fields that lack structure, or they will reject a preexisting structure, and then create their own system or structure. They can seem uptight, but the closer I am to any one of them, the more I see that things are much looser with them than they appear.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE talk about ideas and systems; how do you ppl who type this individual ILE see that in her?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    I don't agree with this--it sounds like a stereotype of LSI rather than the reality. At least, the reality I have seen. The LSIs I know work in a wide range of fields: literature, teaching, massage therapy, music, dance, law, food, psychology, construction, to name some. I do not think these LSIs thrive on structure at all. Rather, I see that they tend to be good at structuring. Some of them may even be drawn to fields that lack structure, or they will reject a preexisting structure, and then create their own system or structure. They can seem uptight, but the closer I am to any one of them, the more I see that things are much looser with them than they appear.
    I see what you're getting at. By "thrive on" I really meant that they surround themselves with it, generating it if it is not already present, but don't do well in an environment where that structure is actively opposed. The only area you mentioned that surprises me is psychology, although I suppose it greatly varies depending on what kind of psychology we're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ILE talk about ideas and systems; how do you ppl who type this individual ILE see that in her?
    I haven't seen it, but that's not really surprising to me, since our entire interaction with her has been toward a specific purpose, so we haven't broken the ice yet, so to speak.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of skeptical are you: as in towards what and when?

I am skeptical to anything illogical/ theories. E.g religion, astral projection, alien abduction... i try to not deny other opinions, but once i made mine, i think it is right/ true and become rigid when debating. Smashing other opinions. >.< it is such a bad trait, but it is not my fault that other people are not that well informed.

Lets say you go shopping in a busy store, tell me how you navigate in the store, what attracts your attention and where do you go?

Pass through the shelves, fastly scan all the shoes and choose 2 or 3. Then return to these and choose only 1. Go to other store, do the same.
    I get attracted by sales, discounts- opportunities to save some money (and then spend them on some random stuff)
    Depending on my mood. If i dont feel like exercising i go straight to my 'goal', if not- i can walk through slippers section when i need boots (but that happens very rare). I never walk circles (unless i wait for somebody/ something and need to spend my time somehow) and choose my buying fast (exept electronics, at store that have tablet/phone tryouts (idk how to call it, probably it is not called 'tryout' lol) i can stay forever). To buy shoes/ clothes i always go with mom/ friend- in this case i need advices.

What qualities do you look at when you read them?

I identify myself with 'object' and try to watch the world (situation, me etc.) from his eyes- how he feel, what he want/need. Body language tell a lot too.

Idk to what qualities. All?

How are you sensitive to conflict; would you pls give an example of what you perceive and what happens to you?

I dont want to break relationships- they are important for me. After the conflict, i overthink it, think what i could have said... this stresses me out, interfere with my occupation.

Last edited by rubicube; 04-04-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It should be useful:
    MBTI- IxTP
    Enneagram- 6w5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, psychology is one of my most adored field.
    Massage therapy, music, dance, construction- no way. I go to music school and i play like a tree. Going here just to finish and get certificate. Massage therapy- sounds disgusting. Construction- physics- no.
    Literature and law- cool, teaching should be fun, i'd love to be a teacher.

What does 'structuring' means... is it the same as systemizing? Then i like it. Systems make things clear.

I do talk about ideas a lot, but systems??? Can you give me an example?

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont want to break relationships- they are important for me. After the conflict, i overthink it, think what i could have said... this stresses me out, interfere with my occupation.
    This sounds like my observations of the vulnerable function in the ILE that I know particularly well (my dad).
    Massage therapy, music, dance, construction- no way. I go to music school and i play like a tree. Going here just to finish and get certificate. Massage therapy- sounds disgusting. Construction- physics- no.
    There are a lot of ILE physicists, but obviously that doesn't mean all ILEs like physics, and the rest of this all fits too.
    What does 'structuring' means... is it the same as systemizing? Then i like it. Systems make things clear.

Yea, structuring pretty much means systemizing. Socionics is a perfect example of a system in the sense we're talking about.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was that an LSI could work in just about any field I can imagine. I expect that this would be true of other types. The issue is not "what" is done in the broad sense, but "how." And by structuring I mean something like developing specific methods of analysis and practice. It might or might not be the same thing as systematizing, except that "system" to me sounds like something becomes rote, and that's not quite what I'm getting at.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh, don't rub it in, Confimed.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This sounds like my observations of the vulnerable function in the ILE that I know particularly well (my dad).There are a lot of ILE physicists, but obviously that doesn't mean all ILEs like physics, and the rest of this all fits too.Yea, structuring pretty much means systemizing. Socionics is a perfect example of a system in the sense we're talking about.
    You're still dead set on this type for this person?
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, structuring pretty much means systemizing. Socionics is a perfect example of a system in the sense we're talking about.
    Would structuring and systemizing be more an LII task than an ILE task? As an ILE, I don't feel that I do that reasonable a job at structuring a theory from scratch. However, utilizing that theory's inherent structure towards understanding the larger meanings, connections, concepts, and patterns is something that I do quite well.
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

neither one structures the theory from scratch; LII just eliminates the variables to define the categories, making each distinct and ILE comes up with simple (simplicity) of way of interpreting ideas, sees how ideas fit into systems.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

neither one structures the theory from scratch; LII just eliminates the variables to define the categories, making each distinct and ILE comes up with simple (simplicity) of way of interpreting ideas, sees how ideas fit into systems.
    While success,creativity and originality are optional, making new variables and categories and trying to fit them together in a structure is natural process for intellectually engaged LII.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    While success,creativity and originality are optional, making new variables and categories and trying to fit them together in a structure is natural process for intellectually engaged LII.
    LII analysis the information according to a system that's available or makes a new system for the task at hand, it takes outside facts or info and analysis it. Any type can be creative, but it depends on what kind of creativity you're talking about. I consider cleaver thinking creative.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII analysis the information according to a system that's available or makes a new system for the task at hand, it takes outside facts or info and analysis it. Any type can be creative, but it depends on what kind of creativity you're talking about. I consider cleaver thinking creative.
    LII are tied to the systems(ideally one) in their head but those systems are not tied to anything except LII's considerationgs. Totally free modifica tion and addition of system equals system "creation" when it gets different enough from the learned model.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI:
    Those statements fit me the best:

-Enjoy gathering and sharing interacting facts and news. However, they add a certain degree of colour to their narrative hoping to make it more interesting.
    -ISFps do not unload their problems on others. (nobody know my problems irl)
    -
    ISFps do not like to make promises. If someone asks them for their help they will often reply "I cannot promise but I will try..." or "If I can..."
    -They do not like to be the centre of attention, but they also do not like to be too far away from where it is all happening.
    -Do not try to push friendships. If they feel that a person does not want to establish contact with them they do not insist. They usually make just one attempt. They maintain contact only with people that they find interesting. ISFps find it fairly difficult to interact with people that they dislike.
    -F
    acial expression can change suddenly and unexpectedly from friendly one to a stern one. (lol)
    -Love nature, beauty.
    -They may sometimes unintentionally give off the impression that they dislike other people. (happens all the time)

Doesn't fit me:
    -
    ISFps have a well developed aesthetic taste.
    -Charming and warm.
    -
    ISFps can usually only be productive when working for themselves. (if i need to do some work for e.g my sister, i will do it better than for myself)
    -Avoid strenuous activity (i do HIIT which is anaerobic execise and like it)
    -Peaceful
    -Want to help everyone

EIE:
    Those statements fit me the best:
    -When and ENFp finds a group that is accepting of them they can be very funny, outspoken even brash in their comments. Sometimes they will use sweeping exaggerations to make the point and get a laugh. They love to give their opinion on any and all subject they find interesting. A funny twist is that if you listen long enough they will probably contradict all the things that they spoke so strongly about giving a completely different point of view. The ENFP is aware of the contradiction, but knows that there are many ways to view a subject and do not like to cancel out an opposing view too strongly. They do not like these contradictions pointed out to them in a critical manner. This speech is again used almost unconsciously to humorously provoke others in debate, to flesh out ideas and give their own insight. ENFPs deeply cherish friends who listen for content and don’t take every word seriously. Despite any outward confidence they need reassurance that they are OK the way they are. Sometimes they find friends among people others consider misfits, nerds or eccentrics. (couldnt delete any word more)
    -Hate boring, tedious office work.
    -ENFPs love to collect oddities and novelties. (these are the coolest things ever)
    -Friendship with ENFPs can be a problem if you need a lot of consistency.
    -Choleric temparament.

Doesn't fit me:
    -
    W
    ill often bend to the needs and desires of others without asking much in return.
    -A whole 'charming, cool, attractive' bubble. I dont see me in those words at all. If i want to get to know someone, it is me who will speak out first, no one will take the first step. So i suppose i am not charming at all.
    -Dramatizing events. (althrough i can dramatize my own problems. Not in other's eyes, just inside)

SEE:
    Well, this one seems to not fit me at all.

ILE:
    Fits the best:
    -
    'A man believes this, another believes that ... I see the potentialities of them both, so what is the real deal?'
    -Tend abandon old inferior beliefs for newer ones.
    -Heavy expectations upon me- fail.
    -ENTps can have little understanding of the limits of public, personal, and private space, and can irritate others with the way they habitually manage common everyday matters.
    -O
    ne day appearing social and friendly only to be indifferent or avoidant the next. (dependant on moods?)
    -
    Over a period of time specific social patterns may develop, appearing unfriendly and reserved to some and friendly and open to others. With their sporadic nature, they may unwittingly convince others of a general dislike and social discontentment, even though it is not their intention. (maybe?)
    -
    ENTps do not readily follow social norms. They do not like to have their independence threatened by unnecessary rules, and they can appear expedient and out-of-place in a society that values any various forms of unnecessary subjugation. (this fits me soooo much)
    -
    want everyone to be strong, independent, and able to stand on their own. (i always try to help people that cant stand up themselves. I can defend others better than myself, really)
    -

Doesn't
    -Unability to take the blame
    -Accept all people (i do accept all of them EXEPT dishonest and fake people. I cant tolerate them)
    -Hate schedules

LII:
    Fits the best:
    -
    Why and how things are the way they are, and how and why people behave the way they do (reasons)
    -Aware of which areas they are competent in, and which they aren’t. It is extremely distressing for INTjs to have their competence doubted in a field where they know themselves to be competent – and even more distressing to have their competence proven lacking.
    - Will not naturally defer to bosses or senior family members. The same goes for rules, traditions and conventions that make no sense to the INTj. This means that INTjs are very often described as arrogant and opinionated.
    -Extremely difficult to interact in the kind of superficial, easy-flowing casual conversations (i truelly adore people who can do this)
    -Prefer being direct, even blunt and tactless, to careful, beating-around-the-bush conversation.
    -Can be parranoid.

Doesnt:
    -Doesnt notice how people dress (i do notice, but ignore- this stuff doesnt interest me at all)
    -The idea of “hanging out” with someone, especially in a romantic relationship, just so as to avoid being alone is unthinkable to an INTj. (i'd rather marry random guy and have kids and such, than not marrying at all. Same apply to friends. Idea of being completely alone scares me more than anything)

Hmmmmmm
    Last edited by rubicube; 03-31-2013 at 02:05 PM.

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't presume to speak for all LIIs on this but I suspect it generalizes to most of us. I NEVER use an external system. Ever. Doing so would stifle something very core about my being. I construct internal systems, and sometimes use my judgement of external ones to help that process along, but fundamentally external systems are only interesting for comparison's sake. Thus I do structure theories from scratch all the time... in a sense my entire intellectual world has been built from scratch.
    Your view here seems to only apply in a realm where the theories are directly connected to some reality, but LIIs easily work without any such connection, for example when doing pure mathematics. Mathematics is, after all, the study of abstract structures in and of themselves.
    Last edited by tejing; 03-31-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilb View Post
    Would structuring and systemizing be more an LII task than an ILE task? As an ILE, I don't feel that I do that reasonable a job at structuring a theory from scratch. However, utilizing that theory's inherent structure towards understanding the larger meanings, connections, concepts, and patterns is something that I do quite well.
    I think LIIs create structures/systems from ideas, while ILEs create ideas from structures/systems.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not at all accurate. Consider for instance that LSIs have Ni HA, and the implications of that. And LSI are Ti leading means we don't need things already ordered and structured for us - we can do that ourselves. Being able to make sense of something that at first seems a mess is far more satisfying than sticking to the incredibly boring and pre-arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    I don't think rubicube seems LSI.

I do not think these LSIs thrive on structure at all. Rather, I see that they tend to be good at structuring. Some of them may even be drawn to fields that lack structure, or they will reject a preexisting structure, and then create their own system or structure. They can seem uptight, but the closer I am to any one of them, the more I see that things are much looser with them than they appear.
    Yes to all of the above. Give me a mess, and I'll put it in order, but I'm a lot less disciplined than I might seem.
    Last edited by squark; 03-31-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast