701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default I'm so frustrated....

I attract so many SLI, LSI and SLE...I don't know what to do...arg

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post

So, this is a problem?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Goal is LSE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why not just settle with an SLI? You can have a good long term relationship with any type in your quadra and even certain types in neighboring quadras. You don't need a dual to have a positive relationship with someone as other circumstances make a meaningful impact that extend beyond Socionics.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NO

I don't settle.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Why not just settle with an SLI? You can have a good long term relationship with any type in your quadra and even certain types in neighboring quadras. You don't need a dual to have a positive relationship with someone as other circumstances make a meaningful impact that extend beyond Socionics.
    Sir, I commend your reality based thinking!

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It actually makes me sort of sad that you reject people based on their "socionics type." I don't know why. I'm not a a romantic and I don't particularly like you.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    It actually makes me sort of sad that you reject people based on their "socionics type." I don't know why. I'm not a a romantic and I don't particularly like you.
    Honey,

I sent you a PM
    -

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woe. I'd take a dual, semi dual, activator, mirage, mirror, heck even business, kindred, and so on. Just not a conflict or a gay man.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want a dual. This is my personal choice. I would like some love and support for my choice.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't want them enough. If you wanted them you wouldn't be complaining on a forum to a bunch of mistyped people, you would go and grab one.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want a dual. This is my personal choice. I would like some love and support for my choice.
    Swank.

Good luck with that then.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find my duals often, but equally often they are either married, too old, too young, too far away, or whatnot. I also consider my duals to be very wholesome. I do not always want wholesome...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people don't have enough problems, they make their own. This is another example.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, just find someone who isn't your dual to convince you they are your dual. Hasn't that worked for you before?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well shit eh, if you are attracting LSI, SLE and some SLI that would suggest that you are beta NF as you attract so many Betas if you go by socionics (which doesn't that suggest that you shouldn't go by socionics ). Maybe put socioincs on the back burner and just meet someone with the most money or something whichever this or other qualities you desire, or stay single for how long if you are OK to do that.

I wanted to say something about the biological clock ticking but I was afraid of being rude.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yu frustrate, Yu need massage!
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ssmall View Post
    Yu frustrate, Yu need massage!
    SSMALLS <3
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop going round half nekkid
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop sucking their dicks

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

maritsa, you have a gangbang fetish and you always did. That's why you overly exaggerate your humanitarian qualities. I don't have any doubts that you are not an empathetic , kind person but you really blow that out of proportion and put yourselves in situations where you are socially victimized, because it feeds a sexual need that you are not getting in real life: you have a deep desire to have a bunch of guys gangbang you.

socionics is just a polite way for you to categorize your sexual perversions.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHA

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She could be saying that she's frustrated that men are attracted to her whom she is not attracted to and that they happen to be non-duals. I see no reason why it would be sad for her to feel badly about that. I feel...frustrated by that. Finding socionics dual theory to have merit in one's experience and after a great deal of analysis may not be sad when one thinks of the enormous amount of romantic possibilities out there. Instead of thinking of us--those who do find duality plausible--limiting our options as negative, one could see that having billions of potential non-loves delightfully singled out for enjoyment by someone else, someone who'd actually appreciate them, would be great. I don't need to date everyone in the world. I call myself an equal opportunities dater because $, physical traits like haircolor, and height mean next to nothing to me. I care about the soul and its interaction with my own. I find duality to be supported by tons of data I experience, observe, or hear about. Honestly, I already know that despite the fact that I could find perhaps every man vaguely attractive in the right circumstances, only a a small number have ever been the sort I could fall head over calcaneus for.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    She could be saying that she's frustrated that men are attracted to her whom she is not attracted to and that they happen to be non-duals.
    Perhaps they actually are her duals and she is mistyped? Oh snap. Perhaps since I most often find myself shipping & receiving IEEs Imma SLI too.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Well shit eh, if you are attracting LSI, SLE and some SLI that would suggest that you are beta NF as you attract so many Betas if you go by socionics (which doesn't that suggest that you shouldn't go by socionics ). Maybe put socioincs on the back burner and just meet someone with the most money or something whichever this or other qualities you desire, or stay single for how long if you are OK to do that.

I wanted to say something about the biological clock ticking but I was afraid of being rude.
    People can adopt. Biological clocks mean so little, imo. I just checked out a 70 year old.

also, I think the 'attraction' to herself she could be describing is superficial--it's the kind that frustrates me---someone thinks you're nice enough, clever enough, generally physically attractive enough for them, so they go through a mating ritual/make a move, and it's...disappointing because you can tell from some interaction your soul is EXACTLY what they are NOT looking for in a mate. they aren't really attracted to you...you just meet their superficial standards.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    maritsa, you have a gangbang fetish and you always did. That's why you overly exaggerate your humanitarian qualities. I don't have any doubts that you are not an empathetic , kind person but you really blow that out of proportion and put yourselves in situations where you are socially victimized, because it feeds a sexual need that you are not getting in real life: you have a deep desire to have a bunch of guys gangbang you.

socionics is just a polite way for you to categorize your sexual perversions.
    BnD, that was hella creepy.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    People can adopt. Biological clocks mean so little, imo. I just checked out a 70 year old.
    Surely a bit late for adoption?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, people are more than their type. So much more, omfg. People are confusing and crazy and hard to deal with regardless of their "type". I just wish you could see that. I know you say you won't settle and that's great because no one should settle but I think what you want is perfection and perfection doesn't exist. I myself struggle with that fact too but I recognize it. When you meet people, it shouldn't be a constant going through the checklist of what an LSE "really is". When you meet an LSE who you don't get along with, what then? It's a never ending search that will never end in a happily ever after. It just won't.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We don't appriciate what we have until we don't.

Cyrano
    SLI
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Surely a bit late for adoption?
    I COULD still adopt as a single parent, marry the much older guy. New study notes heretofore unrecognized heightened risk of disease in offspring when men have children late in life, as was previously noted about older mothers' offspring. Basically our dna gets deciphered and repeated successively throughout our lives within cells, and eventually little alterations occur, through mutations/damage, etc. Then you have higher risk of trisomy 21, etc. Heightened risk around mid-thirties. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Will_your_...with_older_man

http://www.nature.com/news/fathers-b...ey-age-1.11247