Quote Originally Posted by article
Dostoyevsky is always grateful to a partner, who is capable of advising and suggesting how he should act in each concrete situation. Generalized, vague phrases about how one should or shouldn't live are not sufficient for him (this trait is characteristic of his conflictor, Zhukov (SLE)): such approach to resolving life's problems only irritates Dostoyevsky.

Another matter, when for each specific occasion, he receives tried and tested, repeatedly proven to work, stated with maximum directness and clarity, methodically presented recommendations, which he can with full confidence implement as instructions for taking concrete actions in life. It is exactly in this form and manner that he receives information from his dual, Shtirlitz, and it is precisely this type information that is of vital importance for Dostoyevsky's well-being and development.

LSE watch people and they watch their behavior intently, carefully,

So, the story goes, we were having a family get together to say goodbye to my 80+ year old aunt, who returned to Lebanon and one of my cousins, who is Xenophobic and is extremely "himself" focused showed up with his family, drank a bit much and started getting offensive and rude; my LSE cousin comes up to me and says "get up and dance" in a very directive "that's what you do now" way. I think nothing of her call to behave and do as such because she's like this and I LOVE it, so I get up and dance, but there's something fishy in her eyes and I just look at her. I look at her and wonder what is going on. I made a facial gesture "what's up?" look. She tells me quietly, "he didn't even say goodbye to his aunt; he needs to be the center of attention so he's disapproving of us dancing and is getting rude." I hadn't noticed all this go on. She was pretty much saying "you act and do this here." Got it? got it...

Do you have examples of this with LSE?