Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Maritsa's quick VI guide

  1. #1
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default Maritsa's quick VI guide

    ILE - stands by the sidelines, stiff as a board and doesn't say much
    SEI - the romantically dressed, and a pretty dress and seems to be in a romantic bliss in her mind
    ESE - the flirt
    LII - the one being flirted on

    EIE - the one commenting "I wouldn't have gotten THOSE drapes"
    LSI - the one criticizing the drapes.
    SLE - the one giving the speech
    IEI - the one smiling the whole time

    SEE - throwing the party
    ILI - happy follow-along
    LIE - the one hugging everyone in site
    ESI - picks a person they like and hang around them (?) I have to reevaluate this

    LSE - the one commenting on how things match
    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"
    IEE - the scatterbrain, who hops around the room
    SLI - walks super soft and smooth, swaying the arms or making soft swaying motions.

  2. #2
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"
    i chuckled at this. at first i was like ??? what are the chances that every EII in the world knows socionics to type everyone in the room but then i remembered MARITSA IS THE ONLY EII TO EVER EXIST

  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    i chuckled at this. at first i was like ??? what are the chances that every EII in the world knows socionics to type everyone in the room but then i remembered MARITSA IS THE ONLY EII TO EVER EXIST
    the second half of the statement didn't resonate as a typical EII thing to you? it does to me.

  4. #4
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  5. #5
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ILE - stands by the sidelines, stiff as a board and doesn't say much
    SEI - the romantically dressed, and a pretty dress and seems to be in a romantic bliss in her mind
    ESE - the flirt
    LII - the one being flirted on

    EIE - the one commenting "I wouldn't have gotten THOSE drapes"
    LSI - the one criticizing the drapes.
    SLE - the one giving the speech
    IEI - the one smiling the whole time

    SEE - throwing the party
    ILI - happy follow-along
    LIE - the one hugging everyone in site
    ESI - picks a person they like and hang around them (?) I have to reevaluate this

    LSE - the one commenting on how things match
    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"
    IEE - the scatterbrain, who hops around the room
    SLI - walks super soft and smooth, swaying the arms or making soft swaying motions.
    Wow. You really did a swell job typing me, huh?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    ILE - stands by the sidelines, stiff as a board and doesn't say much


    SEI - the romantically dressed, and a pretty dress and seems to be in a romantic bliss in her mind


    ESE - the flirt


    LII - the one being flirted on


    EIE - the one commenting "I wouldn't have gotten THOSE drapes"


    LSI - the one criticizing the drapes.


    SLE - the one giving the speech


    IEI - the one smiling the whole time


    SEE - throwing the party


    ILI - happy follow-along


    LIE - the one hugging everyone in site


    ESI - picks a person they like and hang around them (?) I have to reevaluate this


    LSE - the one commenting on how things match


    EII - the one typing everyone in the room and saying "what a lovely couple jane and max make"


    IEE - the scatterbrain, who hops around the room


    SLI - walks super soft and smooth, swaying the arms or making soft swaying motions.

  7. #7
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh god.

  8. #8
    Anglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Posts
    1,354
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's Maritsa's quick VI guide, not socionics, stop whining.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    God people, this is supposed to be for fun.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    It's Maritsa's quick VI guide, not socionics, stop whining.

  11. #11
    expired Lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Posts
    4,494
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you do this for FUN?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

  12. #12
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You didn't add a disclaimer and since you tend to use these crap analogues in your 'not fun' activities I immediately assumed you were being serious.

  13. #13
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Maritsa needs a cat.

  14. #14
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,618
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    everybody needs a cat.

  15. #15
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionics is serious. You can't joke about it. You're not even a merry type. Therefore I don't think this is a "joke".
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    unholy water sanguine addiction

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Socionics is serious. You can't joke about it. You're not even a merry type. Therefore I don't think this is a "joke".
    She balances well. Cool logics, though.
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-22-2013 at 09:54 PM.

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Socionics is serious. You can't joke about it. You're not even a merry type. Therefore I don't think this is a "joke".
    Well, I tried

  19. #19
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    People have been cranking out this shit for 5+ years and I'm asking myself what's different about it this time and to be honest I can't meaningfully quantify a difference..what's interesting is the anger it induces in me. Its hard to articulate. Mainly because it all seems like such a crock of shit that I was once so attached to. I'm still a little attached to it..or maybe I just remember a time when people came up with more believable sounding bullshit. Maybe if I didn't think I "got" this shit I would've spent less time here. It would've been a complete waste of time except for the people. I miss the nice older members, but for the most part they're probably doing other things because at some point they realized what a crock of shit it is to be sitting here marking the person that talks to you at a party as an "ESE". Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great. I think we can all agree that Maritsa needs a better outlet.
    What? Pls, you of all people who is in love with Nanash (I too, by the way, but still). Speak for yourself?

    @leckysupport,

    stop supporting people who constantly say I need a better outlet; I have one. I caught on to your activity, finally, how's that for socionicsing?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2013 at 06:48 AM.

  20. #20
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Well, I tried
    Be true to yourself. If you stop attempting to be funny and start taking socionics as seriously as you should I will sincerely try to smile more. I was practicing last night. I even managed to not look creepy for a second or two.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  21. #21
    tejing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    TIM
    LII-H
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not very accurate, but amusing. I got a chuckle out of it.
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

  22. #22
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say most of those "descriptions" are very nonspecific and can be the case for many different types. In other words, not type related.

    e.g. every type has a way of flirting, and when someone is flirting, there is someone being flirted on.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  23. #23
    Haitus 7154413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I will sincerely try to smile more. I was practicing last night. I even managed to not look creepy for a second or two.
    Yer smile is very pretty

  24. #24
    Atlast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    People have been cranking out this shit for 5+ years and I'm asking myself what's different about it this time and to be honest I can't meaningfully quantify a difference..what's interesting is the anger it induces in me. Its hard to articulate. Mainly because it all seems like such a crock of shit that I was once so attached to. I'm still a little attached to it..or maybe I just remember a time when people came up with more believable sounding bullshit. Maybe if I didn't think I "got" this shit I would've spent less time here. It would've been a complete waste of time except for the people. I miss the nice older members, but for the most part they're probably doing other things because at some point they realized what a crock of shit it is to be sitting here marking the person that talks to you at a party as an "ESE". Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great. I think we can all agree that Maritsa needs a better outlet.
    I've been thinking about this post for a while now, and initially I thought you were completely right, and still kind of do. Yet, I think there's something in socionics + this forum that neither of us are seeing here. Words like waste, bullshit and fun combined with its cyclical history only form a fuzzy picture of this place and the ideas it is centered around. I don't think you're about to walk away from it all until that picture is much more clear, allowing you to mirror your reasons for departing - or staying - in detail. At least, that's how it is for me - this theory isn't leaving my head until I reconcile it with myself. I wonder if those absent members still wrestle with the theory in their mind, or if they've found some sense of closure.

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now I will invert these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LII - guest at a funeral
    ESE - the unhappy leader
    SEI - doesn't kill anyone they can't see
    ILE - picks a thing they hate and ignores it

    IEI - the one thinking who doesn't go together
    SLE - the one being open-minded to everything outside, thinking "what a terrible configuration this makes"
    LSI - the focused-minded, who doesn't move an inch when outside
    EIE - runs super loud and clunky, stiff legs and making loud jerking when in repose.

    ESI - lays in the middle of the action, loose as a cannon, yapping away
    LIE - the disgustingly dressed, in an ugly tuxedo and seems to have disgusting grief in his heart
    ILI - the avoider
    SEE - the one being avoided

    SLI - the one thinking "I would have given away THESE computer parts"
    IEE - the one enjoying the computer.
    EII - the one receiving the silent treatment
    LSE - the one who never frowns

  26. #26
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    why do other people care if you smile or not?

    when i was younger i was a lot more daria-ish and i wouldn't smile and people would be like "Smile Sam!"

    and then later people would tell me to stop smiling, that i was being too much of a campy happy go lucky gay man and it pissed them off. My laughter was sociopathic. I was supposed to be angry with them and feel bad about myself because they were hating me.

    Fuck off people. Fuck off. I'm gonna smile as LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS I WANT TO.

  27. #27
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh and people don't come here when their life is going great.
    @dolphin

    you know I love you, but you are kinda emotionally writing off everybody who goes online as hapless internet dorks while at the same time overidealizing the people here and saying you love us but then implying we must have some serious psychological issues by posting here. The two just don't add up. To be honest, I don't feel like my soul is drowning or that I'm in desperate need of help just because I enjoy to socialize here.

    I get what you're saying but at the same time you're kinda being like 'Oh you played wow last night so that means you're a depressed loser' ish too. =/ People can be both. You can do nerdy things you love but at the same time know how to face the brave real world like a good little anne hatheaway narcissist that doesn't have any psychological flaws.

    I feel my real life is improving (slowly but surely) even though I still post here. And as much as I like improving my real life social skills I can't quit this forum's inside jokes and heart touch-y moments I've developed over the past seven years. It's hard to let go, as there's kinda no other place like it. Idk. It's not such a bad thing that you love losers like us. THEY'LL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE I CAN BELLA!

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    why do other people care if you smile or not?
    They do you, get out more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •