Hi everyone. I was just looking for opinions on what my type might be. Ill try to keep it short and objective.
- varies between extremes of being serious and silly
- said to smile unnaturally/rigidly
- tense, "edgy" character
- sometimes socially awkward to the degree that its funny (cute to friends, uncool to outsiders)
- bad with people by nature. Prone to blurting out insensitive socially inappropriate stuff but I appreciate people who say they are used to it or even find it cute
- funny expressions and mannerisms which is unintentional... think it comes from watching too much anime ;-)
- try hard to be polite and to be liked in order to avoid criticism and future problems... been working a lot on smiling and small talk and have somehow accomplished the feat of coming across as being "bright and outgoing "... but the initial impression people get of me without having talked to me is "cold"
- very sensitive to criticism and will brood about it for days, try to think of why (usually assuming the worst of myself) , and feel so discouraged I may not feel like working.
- dislike having a bunch of rules imposed on me but will try my best to cooperate anyway
- said to appear gentle and accommodating but when it comes to actions am actually quite firm and stubborn in sticking to things my way if I think a request is too much (I just don't like to openly disagree for fear of being impolite and arguing)
- often late
- hate uncertainty and unexpected changes... I don't like it when things are "hanging in the air"
- prone to stress and overwork
- perfectionist ...will work over time if not satisfied with it or it hasn't reached a stage of completion
- when I have a busy schedule I abide strictly to a time management system called "unschedule" which was covered in Neil fiores "now habit " system. I keep track of how many hours I spend on work, study, and play. Basically I believe in work hard play hard so if I study for 1 hour I will allow myself to rest for 1 hour and do whatever I want. If I keep on working and don't rest then that quota can be used another day. If I work only 1 hour but spend 4 hours playing then I will have to make up for that undeserved play and wasted time by working hard another day .
Also I have "work days" where I am supposed to follow the work-play-work-play balanced approach and then "relax days" where I can just do whatever I want and stop keeping strict track of my time. I've always had trouble relaxing because I hate wasted time and the idea of spending a whole day doing nothing. So sometimes I have to schedule my relaxation and force myself to do nothing but lie on the bed for the whole day.
- try to research and implement technology to do things faster. I get impatient with doing things slow... though I do tend to work slower anyway ( the perfectionism)
- alternate between bursts of energy and total lack of it which is why I use a time management system to make the optimum use of my energy levels and time.
- walk fast and try to get from a to b and get tasks out of the way ASAP because I cant relax with stuff looming overhead. Then I enter zombie mode after depleting all my energy.
- very goal oriented and purposeful and driven when it comes to accomplishing them.
Prefer goals you can measure with a number.
- I try to keep my living quarters tidy because I feel stressed living in a messy environment but when I have a busy schedule I easily slack off and am always too tired to cook and keep things clean and this just becomes the neglected messy department.
- can't take care of myself at all, need someone to take care of me. Even when I'm a sick and dying mess I will just ignore it and push myself to work and play. So my coughs can last very long.
- always tired and sometimes sleeping in class. Definitely on the bus.
- I am known to buy the cheapest things but lately have been spending a lot of money on aromatherapy and massages . Will compare prices over various shops until I find the cheapest.
- tend to be frugal and keep firm control over my spending so that I always have money in the bank (to prepare myself for unpleasant surprises)... I don't keep track though, most often I just use reverse budgeting after I've calculated all my income expenses and surplus money .
I try to be fashionable. Some days I go for colorful other days I just go by functional and comfortable (but it still has to be nicely coordinated).
that's about it for now. if you have any questions i'm happy to answer them. thanks in advance!