User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member with a challenge for you :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New member with a challenge for you :)

Hi! I've just joined this site and I figured I'd make my first post a challenge for u guys. I know my enneagram type,my socionics and my mbti type ,no matter how many tests I take I always end up with the same types. But I want to see how much people tend to put you into frames, to judge you based on the type you are, so I will not reveal my enneagram type,socionics, nor my mbti type, that's what I expect you to do. I think this might be fun.I want to see how people tend to perceive me based on the way I think and express myself, and you can see how good psychologist you'd make. Fell free to ask me any kind of questions you think might help guess my type. I'll give you a small hint referring to my enneagram type-I have a very strong wing. Yup, that's about it. I hope someone is up for the challenge

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one's ever done this before!

I'm really excited.

~~I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo ready for this challenge. I will make an excellent pyschologist, I'm all like "How does that make you feel?"

so. How does that make you feel?
    And What is your family life like?

oh and you are SLE. E7. ESFJ. Pi/Po/SPxo

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry, your demonstrated level of cognitive rationality and emotional well-being will be much more of a determining factor in how much people judge you.

Question 1: What is the state of your cognitive rationality and emotional well-being?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one's ever done this before!
    Yeah, I'm innovative and cool that way

I'm really excited.

~~I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo ready for this challenge. I will make an excellent pyschologist, I'm all like "How does that make you feel?"

so. How does that make you feel?
    And What is your family life like?

oh and you are SLE. E7. ESFJ. Pi/Po/SPxo
    I appreciate the enthusiasm I can sense the potential in you. Your assumption is very interesting, I'm interested what led you to that conclusion, if you'd be kind enough to explain
    Oh, and to answer your questions, well I'm feeling eager to see how this analysis progresses. And the second question: it's ok I guess haha. I'll tell you one thing I don't think they have it easy with me

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some NF/NT?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry, your demonstrated level of cognitive rationality and emotional well-being will be much more of a determining factor in how much people judge you.

Question 1: What is the state of your cognitive rationality and emotional well-being?
    At the moment I'm all like: as a consequence of en engaging in self analysis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some NF/NT?
    Can I ask what gave you that impression?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onida View Post
    Can I ask what gave you that impression?
    God, duh.

It all boils down to which concentration camp you're going to reside in.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wanna put you in Alpha quad and Enneagram @ like 5w6 or 6w5 or someshit. I ain't got much to go on! Like yeah, make a video so I can see you in action, or pop in Tinychat, or come into the chatbox like a lot.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ye, put her/him in Alpha, woof.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Delta.

Beta NF/Alpha NT - Based on Mental curiosity and the semi-frivoulous(as in non-"serious") game. Also, the inherent Ti at work.

Introvert. Based on the internal satisfaction of us relaying information back to you.

Guess: LII
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hah.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You tend to skip full stops when using emoticons.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me your birthday and I will tell you your type
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    rather than your sexuality

TIM
    EIE 8w7 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP 7w8, don't know your sociotype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, duh.

It all boils down to which concentration camp you're going to reside in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna put you in Alpha quad and Enneagram @ like 5w6 or 6w5 or someshit. I ain't got much to go on! Like yeah, make a video so I can see you in action, or pop in Tinychat, or come into the chatbox like a lot.
    For now I don't intend to make a video, you gonna have to make your assumptions only on what you read here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Delta.

Beta NF/Alpha NT - Based on Mental curiosity and the semi-frivoulous(as in non-"serious") game. Also, the inherent Ti at work.

Introvert. Based on the internal satisfaction of us relaying information back to you.

Guess: LII
    Hah. Interesting. What about my enneagram type, any guesses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't noticed that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP 7w8, don't know your sociotype.
    People seem to prefer trying to guess my type, instead of asking more questions first.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People seem to prefer trying to guess my type, instead of asking more questions first.
    For now I don't intend to make a video, you gonna have to make your assumptions only on what you read here.
    You're illogical not to mention you're contradicting yourself every step you make, but I'm going to inquire about your birthday, so crazed rat can type you using this info - When is your birthday plus who is your daddy and what does he do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Onida

Originally Posted by Onida

You're illogical not to mention you're contradicting yourself every step you make, but I'm going to inquire about your birthday, so crazed rat can type you using this info - When is your birthday plus who is your daddy and what does he do?
    I said they prefer, not that everyone does that.You say I contradict myself, I'll say contradiction is one of the key words in describing my personality . What is this with you needing my birthday so some rat can type me? Tell you what the only info you gonna get is that I'm 23. Oh, yeah and my dad is a lawyer.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahaha Absurd that was hilarious It reminded me of this:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd you play the psychologist/psychiatrist part well.

I see...
    While I was reading this I imagined you crossing your hands while you lean in your comfortable chair as you comprehend a fact about my personality oblivious to me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is no such thing as 'facts about personality' unless you you're alluding to philosophy. A fact is something that already occurred, it's the product of one's actions and thank you very much for calling me psychologist/psychiatrist, sounds way better than some member on here calling me sociopathic/psychopathic.

I hope you know the difference between those two and I beg to differ - it looks as if it is you, who "comprehends a 'fact about my personality'" which is oblivious to me.

Having said that, I think you're going to push this whole 'type me' business to its limits making some kind of assessments about people responding to you and at the same time offer no aforementioned info, that is, the 'hints' as you call them. If it weren't the case, you would already have done that, but you didn't and this is a fact.

Besides, who the hell needs any kind of hints when you already got nailed? No one I would say.
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-16-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no such thing as 'facts about personality' unless you you're alluding to philosophy. A fact is something that already occurred, it's the product of one's actions and thank you very much for calling me psychologist/psychiatrist, sounds way better than some member on here calling me sociopathic/psychopathic.
    I hope you know the difference between those two and I beg to differ - it looks as if it is you, who "comprehends a 'fact about my personality'" which is oblivious to me.
    Hmm, ok maybe I didn't express myself precisely, I know the difference between the two very well.
    Someone called you a sociopath/psychopath, maybe you hit someone's nerve lol.
    Having said that, I think you're going to push this whole 'type me' business to its limits making some kind of assessments about people responding to you and at the same time offer no aforementioned info, that is, the 'hints' as you call them. If it weren't the case, you would already have done that, but you didn't and this is a fact.
    My primary intention was not make assessments about the people who respond to my thread, (although I did not hid that intention as well) I've started the thread mostly wanting to compare my own perceptions of myself and how others perceive me so I can learn more about myself and the theory.
    I do intend to reveal my type and I did reveal things about myself, they may have been more subtle, but they are there never the less.
    For example Park noticed that:
    So yeah, the hints are there if you are able to see them.
    Besides, who the hell needs any kind of hints when you already got nailed?
    I did? Well then you'll have no problem reveling my type and the thread can be closed contrary to your fears. Will you be kind enough to do so?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Park noticed that you're skipping your periods, I think he wanted to say you're a woman and you're going against everything you have said so far once again.

I quote:

so I will not reveal my enneagram type,socionics, nor my mbti type, that's what I expect you to do.
    And I quote again:

I do intend to reveal my type and I did reveal things about myself, they may have been more subtle, but they are there never the less.
    Conclusion: You don't know what you're talking about.

I did? Well then you'll have no problem reveling my type and the thread can be closed contrary to your fears.
    Primo:

This is the biggest problem I have actually, for calling me out on my alleged fears concerning your Sociotype and at the same time referring to what blackburry and others wrote as assumptions, you're completely laden with those yourself, like an ass.

Secundo:

Will you be kind enough to do so?
    Will I? Hmm, let me think for a very long time.

No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will I? Hmm, let me think for a very long time.

No.
    Hey, why won't to you do it? Do you want me to have an emotional outburst, being a woman and all ? Do you? Huh? aaaarrrrggghhh bbbblala
    *runs to the bathroom and locks door to cry for a while*

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, why won't to you do it? Do you want me to have an emotional outburst, being a woman and all ? Do you? Huh? aaaarrrrggghhh bbbblala
    *runs to the bathroom and locks door to cry for a while*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ DAT VOICE! o.O Where is this from?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already have an idea of your type, but I too am playing the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already have an idea of your type, but I too am playing the game.
    I can think of two reasons why you think you know my type

TIM
    EIE 8w7 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that it matters, since the reason you issued the challenge in the first place was to give people an excuse to talk to you.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please send us a photograph of your spine
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ILE/IEE, or some sort of valuing or strong extrovert, attention whore in a subtle fashion, seems confident in one's research abilities and analytically abilities.

Might type a introvert due to personality mask or being socially inept in dealing with people which leads to introverted results. Probably mistyping self if introvert typing, not a sensor due to lack of any sensory information in post, as he sees that as either unimportant or irrelevant to his personality.

Probably introtim subtype.

Predicting under 25.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    ILE/IEE, or some sort of valuing or strong extrovert, attention whore in a subtle fashion, seems confident in one's research abilities and analytically abilities.

Might type a introvert due to personality mask or being socially inept in dealing with people which leads to introverted results. Probably mistyping self if introvert typing, not a sensor due to lack of any sensory information in post, as he sees that as either unimportant or irrelevant to his personality.

Probably introtim subtype..
    Type twin??? Relating heavily to almost everything stated in the above quote!
    Last edited by mikesilb; 03-19-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast