Thread: gummibearz type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default gummibearz type

i'm bored and @gummibearz seems to enjoy attention.

i lean toward EIE because he seems +Fe > -Fe but doesn't really come out @ me so its not a strong typing and ESE also seems likely.
    anybody want to point out the or give any other arguments for EIE? or against EIE?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only saw him once and he seemed to lack a certain gravitas and focus that I associate with EIEs I know (even the ones who are Fe subtype), but that could come down to factors not socionics-related. EXFx seems okay, but I'm not sure beyond that.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Fe all over the place in him.

Si nowhere to be found.

I think he's hilarious.

I said, "My votes on EIE-Fe" until I read Golden's post. Now I really have no idea.

I could kind of see him get along with LIIs really well over LSIs. maybe? les experiment.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE over ESE.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fe-EIE like woah. As for Enneagram, just gonna take a wild shot here and go 7w6 sx/so.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I popped in there once. I can see ENFj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SLI
    We all don't care about your typing.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE is cool with me!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SLI
    Maritsa I love you but please tell me you're being funny.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Maritsa I love you but please tell me you're being funny.
    I love you too. I'm really not being funny. Visually, he fits the SLI profile very well, according to the many VI guides I have of Filatova's, behaviorally, I know he sounds very much like an extravert and some SLI are quite capable of speaking in a very fast paced kind of way, especially when instructing or imparting various knowledge or guides that they may want to. What I find consistent about SLI and Gummi, in the time that I've interacted with him is his temperament in regards to certain relational aesthetics in his surroundings. Type can not be used by distinguishing which objects each type is attracted and repelled by but the very process of thought involved in interaction with these objects. When Gummi interacts with relationships, certain things cause him to feel a certain way towards people and their relationships especially relationships towards him. Part of this is Si/Fi into work. He can almost never remain fully distant and unaffected by such discomfort in relational dynamics that is created in his environment. As with a lot of SLI who vest themselves (you don't particularly care much about what and how people interact as much as he does because he vests himself for some reason, that may be due to feeling or want of harmony) he wants to see everyone he likes liked and get along with others otherwise he himself is directly internalizing these discomforts/disharmony around him, as can be observed with interaction between myself and Adri in front of him, and he takes rather touchy view point and wants to make some change through his discomfort.

The very first sentence of Socioniko tells the above process that I've described that SLI do in social interaction with others that relates to Gummi:

"© From: V.Meged, A.Ovcharov. Learn To Manage People Efficiently, 2000.
    The Craftsman easily detects smallest deviations from esthetic standards in the surrounding world; such disharmony makes him feel distressed, awakes in him a feeling of discomfort, the desire to improve the situation, to perfect what he achieved or actually possesses – not only in the material world, but in his intellectual and spiritual development as well. This is why The Craftsman is exigent to himself and often also to the others. He likes nothing drab, trite and banal, strives for improvement of his own, his friends and family, beginning from the appearance and health, and up to the mental development. He is very curious, has wide range of interests, often he is not self-confident because of increased self-criticism. He needs praise of his capabilities, encouragement of his efforts."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why god, why?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot picture Gummi having Fe polr lol. If what he does on cam isn't completely and utterly Fe to the max, I'd really hate to see someone who IS Fe. They must be just...whoa. This seems like a diss towards gummi but it's not. I really do like him but I couldn't hang out with him because it'd be exhausting.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE crossed my mind when I saw him in tinychat the other day, however i'm by no means set on that.

Yes, agree, lots of Fe... but Fe-HA can be crazy obnoxious Fe, which is sort of how i saw Gummibearz to be.

IME, Fe ego is more controlled and displayed with purpose, but i'm by no means an expert.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTF.

/thread.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post

IME, Fe ego is more controlled and displayed with purpose, but i'm by no means an expert.
    Yea, this is what I have witnessed as well. He seems a bit purposeless and uninhibited for EFj. (If that's Fe ego, that is one wild environment he's in lol; of course, I think he said he lives on a Cali beach....)....... I've only seen him like twice tho, so who knows at this point.

If he is ENFj, we initially seemed to get along, and that's probably the first time I can say that about myself and a male ENFj (the obvious gay'ness factor probably helped - I usually get along with gay people). Maybe he's not a 3.....7 does sound more believable at this point, and with very little interaction with him or knowing of him. (It does seem that I have very swift falling-outs with ENFjs, and/or don't like them, upon initial meetings.)

I can say at this point that he seems Se > Si and F > T.

(He was drunk the two times I saw him, so who knows tho lol.....His drunk self may be a total opposite of his sober self.)
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-10-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I only saw him once and he seemed to lack a certain gravitas and focus that I associate with EIEs I know
    Yea, this is what I have witnessed as well. He seems a bit purposeless and uninhibited for EFj.
    I concur with this - he has that randomness and spontaneity of EP temperament and someone mentioned that he has some similarities to woof, so I'm going with IEE for now, either sx/so or so/sx which could explain the social attention whoring.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    either sx/so or so/sx which could explain the social attention whoring.
    Good call as well. I would say sx/sX > so/sx.