Thread: Some Bullshit

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some Bullshit

Last edited by Vois; 06-06-2014 at 06:36 AM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yup, it seems like nothing but bureaucratic bullshit to me. Hopefully, If enough people get wind of this story then the university will be forced to withdraw from this nonsense. I think it's largely a result of her accusing the university of being incompetent so the university's administrators felt threatened and went on the attack.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i thought it was some bullshit too when i saw the headline but the word "alleged" gives me pause. if it hasn't been proven that he actually raped her and its the sort of deal where okay-she-doesn't-say-his-name-but-come-on-everybody-knows-who-it-is then i can see where it might be an issue.
    just food for thought/playing devils advocate. i can definitely empathize with it being some bullshit.

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Schools generally protect themselves, they're not equipped to handle criminal cases internally. See Sandusky/etc/etc/etc.

This problem is probably far worse at private schools tho.

Creepy-male

I dislike policies that protect assholes, and well considering most people think rapists are assholes... then well there ya go. But there may more details to the story, which is cool and all but I really don't care that much one way or the other.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point, it's hard for me to believe anything in the news anymore. I watched most of the Jodi Arias trial, and there were so many inconsistencies between the actuality of what occurred in the trial, and any news source I could find. The details are generally so muddled and important pieces left out, that it's pretty pointless to even read the news anymore. It's so swayed and deluded from reality, for one reason or another.