Thread: DJ Arendee is LSI?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DJ Arendee is LSI?

So I'm starting to consider LSI-Se instead of SLE-Ti.

Here are some facts the point me toward LSI. I'm just being straightforward. Other people have told me:

-I'm stubborn
    -I'm gruff or rough
    -extremely not-suave
    -My family often makes fun of "Jay Rules." Apparently I make a lot of rules and criticize others who don't follow them. Even moral rules.
    -I look good in uniform (um, CHYEAH)
    -I speak in absolutes
    -I have a completely black and white (binary analogical) mode of thinking
    -My Ni seems to be applied to the point that I often am mistaken for Ni ego.

As for stuff I know about myself
    -I am not impulsive. I have a wait and see approach.
    -EIE's both terrify me and awe me. Several EIE woman I know, I've nicknamed "the queen of blades." I find their venemous attitudes tend to disappear when I get close to them and they turn into adorable children. They appreciate my crude sense of humor and my communication with them has always been very easy.
    -Not only do I not really understand what an IEI is, I don't like that they're a happy ray of sunshine all the time. There's got to be some darkness somewhere in there to complete the picture. The happiness kinda grosses me out, actually.
    -SLE's are nowhere to be seen in my life. Nowhere. Ever.
    -I firmly believe my method of doing something is always better than everyone else's.
    -I know exactly when something will or will not work.
    -I spend too much time on this topic.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Last edited by Azure Flame; 02-23-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, if you were LSI, you'd most likely read stuff and then make up your mind for yourself - and probably wouldn't bother telling anyone about it. It's unlikely that you'd do this extrovert thingy of sharing every fleeting and changing thought with everyone to bounce off of them and get input. /end 2cents

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha.... yeah..

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extrovert
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of that sounds like LSI to me.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think LSI > SLE, but the IEIs you have met cannot possibly be IEIs because no IEI is a "happy ray of sunshine all the time." Quite the contrary.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I think LSI > SLE, but the IEIs you have met cannot possibly be IEIs because no IEI is a "happy ray of sunshine all the time." Quite the contrary.
    omg everyone has something different to say. This is why I have no clue what an IEI is like.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    -Not only do I not really understand what an IEI is, I don't like that they're a happy ray of sunshine all the time. There's got to be some darkness somewhere in there to complete the picture. The happiness kinda grosses me out, actually.
    IEIs are happy... that's a new one.
    omg everyone has something different to say. This is why I have no clue what an IEI is like.
    just listen to some music of IEIs
    Last edited by rat1; 02-23-2013 at 06:46 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nooooooo
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, I am not sure. You could be SLE-Ti - they seem to be more deliberate and less impulsive...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is sew hard. This shit is like attempting to understand magnets.

Also: do I seem happy all the time to you? Lolz
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Socionics is sew hard. This shit is like attempting to understand magnets.
    stop it, you're gonna give him an erection

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do I sign?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some facts the point me toward LSI. I'm just being straightforward. Other people have told me:

-I'm stubborn
    -I'm gruff or rough
    -extremely not-suave
    -My family often makes fun of "Jay Rules." Apparently I make a lot of rules and criticize others who don't follow them. Even moral rules.
    -I speak in absolutes

-EIE's both terrify me and awe me. Several EIE woman I know, I've nicknamed "the queen of blades." I find their venemous attitudes tend to disappear when I get close to them and they turn into adorable children. They appreciate my crude sense of humor and my communication with them has always been very easy.
    -I firmly believe my method of doing something is always better than everyone else's.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

I dunno. But if you are my "supervisor" as you should be if you are an SLE, I am afraid that I like you too much. I think I should fear my supervisor... Also I LOVE evil EIE women too, they are my Semi-Duals!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see the only "Zen" you found on tops of the mountains is the "Zen" you brought there. Go post another Tai Chi thread, ninja philosopher.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

How sure are you that you have a preference of Ti over Te? Seems like SLE and LIE are both a possibility.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arendee.jpg

Here we have a glimpse of the real DJ, the one with the gentle Delta-NF smile.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Yeah, he does look like you. You both have the same smile, I mean.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    arendee.jpg

Awwwwww.

What a pussy.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna go cry now

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT
    lie

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not see LIEs doing that! They spout out corrections, they snipe at people with criticism.

Jay is obviously of Merry temperment.

I think we can do a tie breaker. If Jay is SLE he should be Strategic and Farsighted. If Jay is LSI he should be Tactical and Carefree. If he is LIE he should be Serious (which I do not think he is) but besides that, he should be Strategic and Carefree. SEIs are also strategic and carefree!

I will dredge up some info on these traits later tonight or tomorrow morning.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion;

[B
    Carefree[/B] types Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which is 'at hand'. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be particular to that situation.
    The search for the solution is implied in the answer.
    “You cannot prepare for everything.”

Farsighted types Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which they possess through knowledge and experience. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be of a general nature.
    The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
    “It is best to prepare in advance.”
    Which one is Jay - refer to his YouTube videos or ask him directly.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Imo, I think Ti-SLE fits you best because you strike me as rather extraverted and spontaneous. LSIs strike me as being more calculating and careful in their actions. The reasons you applied for being LSI could easily apply to SLE as well. Your relationships with EIE leans towards an activity relation, which is easier to start up as opposed to IEI, which would fit you as your dual better as it is more difficult to get going.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by socionix;

TACTICS | STRATEGY

Tactics (Types with accepting N functions and producing S functions):
    1.They focus their attention on their current situation, on the nearest action, on real time choices - in other words, they focus more on the way an action is unfolding, sequence of events instead of the purpose of that particular action.
    2.They try not to get "bound" to a single state in which they wished to find themselves ? in other words, by the purpose they wished to accomplish. As a result of that the direction of their "movement" is fluid.
    3.They are not inclined to constantly evaluate (Reshape, modify) their action in accordance with the end goal (The purpose) in mind. The purpose of their actions is evaluated in accordance to how much it fits current conditions (How much the purpose proposed is compatible with their methods)
    4.All possibilities of events occurring now or those that have occurred in the past (But things that really happened or will happen) i.e. different scenarios, outcomes, are perceived as equivalent (Equally likely to happen and equally likely to have happened).
    5.The emphasis on purpose is never placed or extremely rare (Usually under stress, pressure by circumstances). They avoid to set long-term, global goals (Purposes): "Why plan my life and waste that little time I have for living on planning how to live?".
    6.Tacticians operate with methods of operation (Execution) ? they examine and contrast various methods and ways of executing events, undertaking action and determine which one to undertake on all sorts of criteria (For example it could be a personal preference or optimum efficiency or something completely different)
    7.If the tactician feels that their actions were determined (Controlled) by specific goals (Purpose) then they feel a sensation of worthlessness of their actions (Emptiness of action) and feel disappointment.
    8.Lexicon: in speech of tacticians words "way" "means" "method" can often be heard. They are not inclined to speak of the purpose of action but rather substitute it with other concepts ("necessity" "dream" "interest" "task" and so on)

Strategists (Types with accepting S functions and producing N functions):
    1.They focus their attention on a goal they wish to accomplish, i.e. on the purpose of their actions instead of the actions themselves, on the purpose of events instead of the events themselves and so on.
    2.For the strategists the way, method by which they will accomplish their goals is not of prevailing importance. As a result of that the "trajectory" on which they move towards fulfilling their goals is fluid.
    3.Their actions and choices are estimated from the point of view of how they much they will help them accomplishing their desired objectives (Goals). As a result of that they reject those options that do not fulfill this criterion.
    4.In analyzing past strategists they separate "key moments" (Basic, most significant stages) that lead to present conditions. They do not consider all versions of events unfolding equivalently (They separately examine and focus on those "key moments")
    5.They place a goal (Purpose) in mind and will not deviate from it. They experience confusion if they are forced to deviate from it. They get satisfaction in achieving their set objectives (Goal) and disappointment in failing to carry out the goals they had set (Had in mind).
    6.Strategists operate with purposes (Goals). In a situation where several possible purposes (Goals) exist their hierarchy is established.
    7.Without having a purpose in their life (A goal to guide them) strategists feel as if something is missing, as if they are incomplete. They experience discomfort and often feel disoriented by such states.
    8.Lexicon: in their speech strategists often use the word "purpose" and versions of it. Strategists clearly express goals (Purpose), precisely formulate them and do not substitute them with concepts.

Notes:

The key element in understanding this group is the dichotomy of "the purpose (The goal) ? the method (The way)". The consciousness of the strategist is to a larger degree orientated towards the purpose itself and not the means by which they will accomplish their goals, while the consciousness of the tactician is largely orientated towards various methods of action, various way it can be done and not the purpose of those actions. This encompasses not only the conscious activities of individuals, which solutions they will implemented and so on, but also external circumstances, background information and other factors determining a situation. On a general level it is possible to speak of a difference in "reference points", either we have purpose as a reference point (Strategist) and methods as variables or the method as a reference point (Tactician) and purposes as variables.

Hypotheses:
    The disappointment a tactician feels for the achievement of an objective is a result of the fact that in order to fulfill a purpose they had to deviate a way. Being that the way they do something is more important then why in such circumstances (Circumstances in which the purpose is more important and makes them abandon doing something the way they want to do it) the tactician feels uncomfortable. This is accentuated in tacticians - rationales who, by virtue of nature, are inclined to plan their actions, and feel great discomfort if their plans are "spoiled". On the other hand, a feeling of being void, useless and empty comes when "the way" is stopped by fulfilling the objective. The tactician then feels as if the wind was knocked out of their sails. The sensation of confidence, resoluteness accompanying their normal mode of work disappears. Suddenly there is no need for a way anymore. When they were "moving at their own pace", everything was easy and clear. Being unable to "do their way" anymore they often do not know what to do next, how to proceed further.

Examples:
    Tactics: "To speak on a global, general level is difficult because is always a local thing that must be addressed" "I do not see something as on a global level, but rather as a collection of local ones" "Long term goals... well I reach them but somehow it all occurs "conveniently" "If I ever get an end goal it would be because I have reached the end myself (Died)! You never know what time will bring (What will be the end goal)" "For each path you take there is more then one place it goes to. Along the way you have time to find out where you are going" "My way, for a long time, was clear to me" "There are many things that I could've done, but haven't" "There are a lot of ways my life could've unfolded. I could've lived in different places, could've had other professions" "If I was another person, my life would've been different" "When I look back and think about the things that could've been, I see many crossroads. I can see myself living different lives if I had chosen other paths."
    Strategists: "The point is not in whether it's an important task or not, the point is in the reason why it's being done. The reason will always be there, the methods may vary... I don't always know how to accomplish what I have in mind" "I was a slave to goals" "A set goal is the center point of self organization. It's a shame that some goals are left unfulfilled, even if they are insignificant... if a goal was drawn you can't really erase it" "A goal is a comforting thought." "I will use a method only if it satisfies the criteria set by the goal I'm trying to accomplish" "There cannot be any "deviation" of a method in usage" "A person must have a purpose in life otherwise ? what's the point?" "A huge list - 35 items of what I want to accomplish in my life" "A person cannot always clearly state that what he wishes to accomplish, but nevertheless they accomplish it... minor things I do not look at, I see reasons in bigger things" "There are such moment in ones life, cardinal moments, where one has to make a choice between different paths to take and for myself, if I had chosen another path, the likelihood is that I wouldn't be here talking to you... I always look at what lead to the present" "Every act has a consequence" "There were many "key moments" but the important thing was how they reflected on accomplishing my goal" "I keep track of "key moments"." "I regret that because of lack of experience I couldn't have solved some problems efficiently and because of this the time it took to reach what I had set for myself only increased... but in the end I accomplished what I set for myself, one way or other"
    This is a good article. Very informative!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna go cry now
    I've little doubt.

Also: Jadae has come to his senses and no longer thinks he is deltaderp.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Um, that's pretty much the definition of Te. Aside from the "asking", they openly use all the information that's given to them, and continue to do so openly even after they know they know what is correct/incorrect.
    Pfft! I do that! When has a Te type done that here? What gamma or delta has ever demonstrated that besides Jadae who thought he was a EIE for five years? Te types are more dogmatic than Tcauld!

EDIT: My apologies for trolling! (I dislike debating.) But Jadae and Gilly use a lot of Te by that definition.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In any case, I think that Jay is strategic. I cannot really tell with the carefree versus farsighted. He is strongly interested in being an "alpha male" leader, and approaches it with considerable foreknowledge of male power struggles. That could be farsighted. Furthermore I think he wants to be farsighted about real estate. He wants to apply a body of knowledge about real estate. I do not think that he is comfortable being carefree in real estate at all.

I think he is strategic and farsighted = SLE. I just like him an awful lot for my supervisor.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I doubt any of these people have the motive to do such a thing. There's a difference between simply integrating information for ideas and utilizing it into an objective framework .
    The bolded text does sound like the gammas here, and Maritisa. This has been fruitful! This has been a socionics workout!

But what do mean by "integrating information for ideas" and utilizing it into an objective framework?"

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I've little doubt.

Also: Jadae has come to his senses and no longer thinks he is deltaderp.
    hmm. well that was overdue.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You lack an ability to be insightful and everything you say either comes off as a campy funny ironic joke or a cry for help, to somebody correcting an erroneous perception about something that you have.

If you can't see the IEI's pain and complication hidden beyond our ability to be social polite whose fucking fault is that? It's certainly not just the IEIs....

It really is like you have no insight , like you just take everything at face value. That's why you intrigue me. It's no wonder you couldn't ever be gay if you were gay, really. You would just automatically assume it's society's perception of 'weakness' because you take everything as it appears to be rather than how everything is.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You lack an ability to be insightful and everything you say either comes off as a campy funny ironic joke or a cry for help, to somebody correcting an erroneous perception about something that you have.

If you can't see the IEI's pain and complication hidden beyond our ability to be social polite whose fucking fault is that? It's certainly not just the IEIs....

It really is like you have no insight , like you just take everything at face value. That's why you intrigue me. It's no wonder you couldn't ever be gay if you were gay, really. You would just automatically assume it's society's perception of 'weakness' because you take everything as it appears to be rather than how everything is.
    I keep telling you dolts, he's a 3. 3w4 sp/sx to be precise
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is Socionics.

Best part is, LSI DJ is full of video game references. "Queen of blades" - hahaha. Clever, frigging not. Not only he is clever but he is IEEs identical and I bet after some time he is going to reach korpsey status, that is, his own dual, supervisor and identical.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-24-2013 at 09:50 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought of him as a E3. DJ himself includes 3 in his tritype, which I think he says is 839 or something.

I do not see him as an LSI. Maybe, but I guess he is SLE. I doubted it for quite a while. I think he believes that his dual should be the number one girl he should want to date. I believe that duals are very wholesome. They are not the girl you want to date or hookup with, but the girl you should marry. The Illusionary, the Benifactor, the Activator, and the Semi-dual are often more alluring at first!

Duals are not the first one you want, but they should be the last one.

The dual balances out your excesses. She will make him less gruff, more suave, and in general, will temper the aggression he shows with a more humane outlook. She will tame him. He will make her more confident, focused and so on. This will be painless. This will wholesome more than erotic. Agape love!
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 02-25-2013 at 03:54 AM.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-I'm stubborn
    -I'm gruff or rough
    -extremely not-suave
    -I speak in absolutes

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

You aren't going to get typed accurately like this, my advice is to drop everything you know about Socionics and just post around. Make sure that you aren't catering to a specific image of a type. That won't help with the bias people have now so you might want to consider getting an alternate account and posting through that to get a fresh take on your typing. I highly doubt you are Beta ST, as I have said before. If someone can track the Se+Ti in his posts who do think he is then by all means post it here. It will be educational for me as well because quite frankly he matches no Beta ST I know in real life in terms of presence or writing so I would be curious to see it from a different angle.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

stawpit with the lie stuff. plz just stawpit.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is something, that is for sure, but what? That is the question!

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    In any case, I think that Jay is strategic. I cannot really tell with the carefree versus farsighted. He is strongly interested in being an "alpha male" leader, and approaches it with considerable foreknowledge of male power struggles. That could be farsighted. Furthermore I think he wants to be farsighted about real estate. He wants to apply a body of knowledge about real estate. I do not think that he is comfortable being carefree in real estate at all.

I think he is strategic and farsighted = SLE. I just like him an awful lot for my supervisor.

Ahahahaha. Good satire.

I hope.