Thread: Fred Durst

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fred Durst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYEUDCmQQ_U Great interview where he discusses being a victim of abuse and his retaliation through music.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've always thought Se-SLE was a good fit for him imo.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

any particular reason for SLE over LSE?
    (LSE is my impression but i don't have any pressing reason for that and i'm never going to be bothered to research the guy)

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    (LSE is my impression but i don't have any pressing reason for that and i'm never going to be bothered to research the guy)
    I saw his type being discussed in another thread about DJ Arendee. SLE was mentioned as well as SEI. He seems EP or IP more than EJ, in my opinion. But what do I know? I was mainly curious to see what others thought. I would like to spend more time listening to what he has to say, at some point when I have more time.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where is this Se? He's pretty composed in that interview. I thought Ep temperament is flapping your arms not having control over them vide woofwoofl's vid(s) somewhere on this forum.

Hell, I'm doing that without a problem and I'm Se dominant at all.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-21-2013 at 09:19 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Where is this Se? He's pretty composed in that interview. I thought Ep temperament is flapping your arms not having control over them vide woofwoofl's vid(s) somewhere on this forum.
    Hmmm, maybe Se Ignoring which would make him SEI? I find SLEs hard to identify. I agree he seems pretty relaxed, perhaps not so much EP. Maybe Alpha > Beta is correct, as Saberstorm was suggesting in that other thread.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Hmmm, maybe Se Ignoring which would make him SEI? I find SLEs hard to identify. I agree he seems pretty relaxed, perhaps not so much EP. Maybe Alpha > Beta is correct, as Saberstorm was suggesting in that other thread.
    I've seen vids of Ep people ranging from IEEs to SEEs on this site and they all flap their arms like they want to give themselves an eyejob and he is relaxed in that vid, can be strained as hell as well, but isn't what Ep temperament is about, being relaxed?

Post some other vid where goes bonkers and smashes things woofwoofl style. Nah, kidding

Anyway, SLE could work, but I'm not sure and I don't really want not being sure.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No shit, when I see someone fling their arms like that, I'm thinking take some aderall. Take, hmm, Tarantino for example, whom I have seen do the same and actually "got" typed SLE-Se. My gestures do not seem to fling "outer space", so it looks like he would be not Ep going off a really small sample, that is, me.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-21-2013 at 10:31 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Imo, he just strikes me as being a caricature of an Se-SLE. He reminds me a lot of Se-SLEs I know IRL though I wouldn't rule out Si-LSE as a possibility. However, I just see it as a very unlikely possibility. In his music videos he does come across as an Se-SLE, however whether that's a persona he is trying to emit or his true personality is up for interpretation.

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02bbVilt_8Q So the guy in this video, Mike Holmes, seems like more of an EJ temperament, with Delta values, so LSE for Mike Holmes, I think. Fred Durst seems so much less, um, uptight, than Mike Holmes. That is probably not the right word, but I can't think of a better one.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYEUDCmQQ_U Great interview where he discusses being a victim of abuse and his retaliation through music.
    likely SLE-Ti 7w8, he is so boring though

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    likely SLE-Ti 7w8, he is so boring though
    Agree on both counts.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had hovered between SLE and SEE for a while. Sp + 7w8/8w7 seems pretty likely too.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Imo, he just strikes me as being a caricature of an Se-SLE. He reminds me a lot of Se-SLEs I know IRL though I wouldn't rule out Si-LSE as a possibility. However, I just see it as a very unlikely possibility. In his music videos he does come across as an Se-SLE, however whether that's a persona he is trying to emit or his true personality is up for interpretation.
    I agree.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He always struck me as ILE. Don't ask me why, as it's always been my impression.

Imagine my surprise when I come on here and I see everyone saying SLE. I never thought of SLE but it's a good contender.

Those are probably the only two options though, he's most likely not LSE. His belligerent behavior and treating his fans like shit is a sign of polr.

Woodstock 99', on MTV, they showed this girl crying and upset. "Why do we have to have guys like Limp Bizkit, we're out here rootin' for peace, and he comes out and says 'fuck peace'". Then they show a a clip of Fred Durst flipping off the camera and saying "FUCK PEACE!" Yeah, maybe SLE is right.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 09-22-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

limp bizkit gets a lot of shit but they aged pretty well imo

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im gonna go with LSI/ESI

TIM
    ISTP