Thread: VI me version: message in a bottle

Creepy-female

Default VI me version: message in a bottle

Last edited by female; 07-09-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Speaking of crazedratfugue, whenever I come here, he asks me if I'm gay. And then he says something like, "All ESFps are gay." Even though crazedrat is kind of a little shit stirrer, I laugh when I see his mad scientist approach. He's a part of the experience here for me.
    I would just put out cigarettes on crazie rat's face and laugh like a wild monkey, try it someday. Mad scientists can't do shit anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dolphin I know you disagree with me about making fun of fatasses, but it is ok because I never do it to their face. Also, I think you are just disappointed with the male race in general rather than a true lesbian, which I don't really blame you. That would be my guess anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I would just put out cigarettes on crazie rat's face and laugh like a wild monkey, try it someday. Mad scientists can't do shit anyway.
    Nice imagination. While meanwhile I have coated the tips of your cigarettes with the residue of a paralytic amazon flower. After I tie you up and hang you from your ankles by the ceiling fan I will turn the fan on and have you spinning there for hours while I go cook a meal.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-19-2013 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wut
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dolphin:

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad I could help (?)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    GAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Adorable.

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not an angel, you said? Third picture (the biggest one) points otherwise. I'm reconsidering my atheism, in fact

Personal aesthetic appreciation. Better with a bit longer hair (first picture) and no green. Natural is good.

About V.I., my impression is dynamic+ethical, although the picture with earphones shows a bit more static-style "stiffness". The last picture suggests I>E and N>S, but considering all of them not sure.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratfugue View Post
    Nice imagination.
    I'm a sensor, I just can't imagine things. Who would of know Socionics is going to aid me, heh.

While meanwhile I have coated the tips of your cigarettes with the residue of a paralytic amazon flower. After I tie you up and hang you from your ankles by the ceiling fan I will turn the fan on and have you spinning there for hours while I go cook a meal.
    That's what I call imagination.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarlett Johansson's hippy twin brother, I mean sister. (Sorry, it's the hairstyle.)

You do look like a tuna pot pie.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You don't think dolphin is a lesbian, Park?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care if dolphin's a lesbian or not, Absurd.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hah, same.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why'd you ask?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Simple. It became a trend on here, unfounded accusations are a trend on here alongside many other totally unrelated ones that don't even have anything in common with discussion at hand.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice hair.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who do you see when you see me? What do you see in my eyes? Am I a pretty face in the crowd? Am I a goblin in disguise?
    @dolphin

Your barbie 'im above it all' shtick is a self defense mechanism from caring about others so much. Your nature is very heroic and self-sacrificing, I imagine that's why so many people like you. You really don't make anything about yourself- but you wish you did, you wish you could find yourself not just as somebody who gives herself up for others. But that's essentially what you are. I look in your eyes and I see somebody that isn't stuck on herself, that is instead caring for others.

But you want to have a dark side and trust me you do. Your dark side is a bully-ish girl with a skullcap that says mean things to others and is snarky and rebellious. You can't really keep it up for very long though because you are at heart a positive person, a good person , a disney song bird in an open window.

I think you cutely think that by emotionally distancing yourself from the people you love so much, it will make the pain a bit less. The pain from caring so much genuinely. And I think in a way it does dampen it a little but at the same time even when you try to cut yourself off you can't help but care. It's just in your nature. You were born to be this... magical adventure heroine. And thus the 16types adventures were borne.

It's hard to criticize you sometimes, because you are just so loveable but your constant fatal flaw is that in relationships you are just unable to accept uncomfortable grays or something. It's like you either need a guy to be vulnerable to take care of them or you need them to be unrealistically self-confident so you can absorb that and feel like they can want you for something other than your caring nature, but it's too much of an integrated part of you or something. And so that's part of why you get frustrated over men. And I do think you are gay. Gay like me. We are gay lovers, gay gay gay gay.