Socionics is a little confusing to me and I'm not doing a good job typing myself. I have a socionics survey that I filled out for another socionics forum. Maybe some of my answers will be helpful in determining my type. Does anyone want to read it over and help me out?

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?

I think beauty is when you find something to be beautiful. It's something that pleases you, attracts you, holds your attention, and makes you happy. Maybe it inspires you or makes you jealous too. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure.

In my experience, love is when you care about something so much that it becomes an absolute top priority in your life. When you love something you don't just let other people or problems trample all over it. When you love something it gives you the most pure, real feelings of happiness or its so important to you that you don't want to be without it in life.

2. What are your most important values?

I think loyalty and decency are probably huge values of mine. I also value letting people be, being nice, and not attacking people for no reason. I do tend to have somewhat of an "eye for an eye" mentality. Some people tend to think that they can just treat people however they want without any consequences, but I think those people are highly delusional. I absolutely HATE people who really think they are above everyone else or the center of the universe.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I'm not really religious but I do believe in God. I tried to read the Bible a couple months ago because I felt like I was disconnected from God, but I cant really just start believing what the book is telling me. When I read the Bible I feel like I'm just researching it more than being spiritually connected to it. So basically, I just believe in God, angels, spirits, and good vs. evil. And I am trying to stay connected with the good side.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I tend to totally ignore politics. I think war and militaries are necessary sometimes, but I'm sure that most of it is corrupt. That's why I don't bother anymore. I think all these wars are just big power plays by bigshots. Power, is the ability to effect the world, especially in relation to other people. Power is the ability to make something happen that has an effect.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I usually have long conversations about what I have experienced and what I have learned from it. I am interested in a lot of things, although its kind of hard to specify. I'm mostly interested in teaching and helping young children. I work in a preschool and I think I was kind of born to be a teacher.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, and I tend to be a hypochondriac. I notice every little sensation going through my body, sometimes to the point of being paranoid. I really hate it when people try and tell me what's going on within my own body as if I don't know better than them. But sometimes I'm too panicky about it.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I don't think much about about them. They just sort of exist and I guess they have to be done. Some chores can be relaxing.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I really loved Dances with Wolves, Legends of the Fall, Kill Bill, Sean of the Dead, Django Unchained and the recent Cirque du Soleil movie that I just saw. I'm a huge Quentin Tarantino fan. I really liked this book called "Apaches" which was about a bunch of renegade, retired cops who each had a special area of expertise and were now fighting crime as vigilantes. I'm also reading a Tony Robbins book called "Awaken the Giant Within" which has been very empowering and useful.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
When people die or lives are destroyed it absolutely kills me. I also cry when I'm scared of bad things happening to people I personally know and love. Lately I have been smiling all the time when I think of my kids at the preschool. I love those kids and I'm happy to see them grow and have fun, and it's nice to know that I'm making an impact on them. I've also been smiling a lot because my life is on a positive and meaningful path towards success and fulfillment, for the first time in a long time.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
With little kids at school. Helping them, taking care of them, teaching them, playing with them. I feel at home when I'm being strong for people and providing meaningful insight. I really like helping people grow and be okay.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People see me as weak and scared because I'm too hesistant, I get "analysis paralysis" sometimes, and I can be too sensitive. I dislike that I'm not good at making things happen and get stuck in ruts.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm caring, loyal, smart, and I want things to be done well. I like that I am genuinely trying to do good things in the world. I like that I have been good to people.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I need help with practical situations and being encouraged to pursue new paths. Sometimes I get really scared and stuck.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Lmao! I literally just answered this without even knowing that the next question would be about it. Yes, I get stuck in horrible ruts. Sometimes they seem like they last forever. My reaction is to think that I will always be stuck in this rut because I suck and everyone thinks I'm annoying and stupid.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like straight-forwardness and teamwork. I like people that are willing to help others. I really hate people that are all about themselves. Nitpicky people seem selfish and annoying too .

Interestingly, I always seem to get along with the ballsy/laid-back people. Its not that they're antisocial or uncaring, but I tend to get a long with the people that are cool, independent thinkers. Usually these people aren't selfish though, they just don't let people, including authority, tell them what they should do. They're like casual badasses. And for some reason I always get along best with the "bad" kids at my preschool. The ones that break the most rules and I always have to put in time out are the ones who like me the most. Lmfao.

I like people that are simple, straightforward, have a strong backbone, maybe a little wild but not in a destructive or annoying way.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I want to be bonded to someone and really have a close connection to someone. I really just want a partner in crime in a way. A bestfriend/lover. The answer to number 15 already mentions what I like in people, so I would probably want that in a guy as well.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I would want to teach them how to a be a decent, smart, fully-functioning human being in the world. I would take the time to teach them right from wrong and why these things are important. I would try to instill good values into hem and respect for others. I don't want my kids to grow up having problems in life that could've been avoided with better parenting. I want to be the parent they need me to be.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
My inward reaction is probably to think "Ok....that person obviously is on a completely different page than I am..."
My outward reaction is probably nothing. It's not my job to make other people believe everything I believe. Some people click and others dont. But I'll remember who believes in what and keep a note of it in my head so that I know what kind of person I'm dealing with.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
My relationship to society is that I'm trying to fit in to some extent, find my place, and do a good job. I see other people as trying to just live their lives and find a place to fit in as well. A prevalent social problem is bad parenting, especially when parents provide their kids with unstable lives that either make them grow up too fast or never learn anything at all. A lot of messed up adults, are kids that were ignored, abused, or taught the wrong things as kids. I think more people need to be taught effective coping skills.

Violence is another problem in society. People are too violent over too many petty things.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't really "choose" friends. I become friends with people that I have a natural flow/chemistry with. I behave like myself around them. I try to be nice and supportive. I am there for them. When I really get close with someone, I turn really silly. My sillyness slowly creeps out of me over time. I also show more dissatisfaction and anger to people I'm already close with.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Around strangers I'm very nice and agreeable. I usually try to feel out the situation and be accomodating.