Thread: Typing myself as SEI

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Typing myself as SEI

I just wanted to introduce myself to the Alpha Quad. Hello Alphas!
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no what have you done jimmers

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're going to do that introducing business a lot from now on.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You're going to do that introducing business a lot from now on.
    Probably
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bon voyage.

YOU ALONE ON A BOAT AS AN AVATAR IN EVERY SINGLE ONLINE COMMUNITY YOU PARTICIPATE IN INDICATES SCHIZOID FI PORL TENDENCIES JIMMERZ DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    oh no what have you done jimmers

that poor cat

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post
    YOU ALONE ON A BOAT AS AN AVATAR IN EVERY SINGLE ONLINE COMMUNITY YOU PARTICIPATE IN INDICATES SCHIZOID FI PORL TENDENCIES JIMMERZ DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER
    You obviously haven't taken the time to read my profile, but feel free to ask me more questions if you think I'm a different type.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nevermind, apparently I haven't filled it out on here yet, just on my other profiles, my apologies. I'll have to do that later. So let me explain my avatar: I love the outdoors and just like to kayak That's it, well and I wanted to have a consistent online avatar for the forums I frequent. I don't have a lot of recent pics without a kid on my lap either and I find taking pics of myself to be creepy.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Midget View Post
    that poor cat
    yeah I bet he had to be hammered out of that situation
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come