Thread: Dorner aka Black Rambo

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christop...esto_in_fu.php

Here is the manifesto. I'd say he is a beta. c/d thinking, therefore LSI.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christop...esto_in_fu.php

Here is the manifesto. I'd say he is a beta. c/d thinking, therefore LSI.
    That was my first guess as well. He went Charles Bronson style.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Seems paranoid, narcissistic, a kind of persecution complex. Claims he had to grow up tough in an all-white school, where he had to defend himself on more than one occasion from racist bullies. I'd say this guy is highly unstable, even if some of the things in his manifesto are true. I don't believe that he's given this as much forethought as he ought to have, notwithstanding the 4 years or so he's had to plan whatever he's planned. A few things in the media reports don't add up, but that's about par for the course with the MSM.

LAPD sure does seem trigger happy, though. Whether it's nerves or this guy actually managed to strike a chord with the LAPD is difficult to determine. Either way, shoot-first-ask-later is bad ROE for military combat units (with certain reservations), and reeks of piss poor training standards for LAPD street warriors.

I know this is kind of off topic, but this guy's psychology is clearly out of wack. This "Black Rambo" stuff merely plays into his self-delusions. Nowhere in his service jacket is there any room for the training in fields he claims to be proficient at. He was never a sniper (not even a sniper school flunkie), has no "asymmetric warfare" training, I don't even think this guy has had SERE training. He's certainly knowledgeable, and throws out enough acronyms and lingo to bedazzle civilian journalists, but I'd bet good money that there are some true high-speed operators out there who are laughing at this (disgraced) ex-Cop/Sailor trying to paint himself as some kind of Jason Bourne type.
    Last edited by Capitalist Pig; 02-10-2013 at 02:06 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Seems paranoid, narcissistic, a kind of persecution complex. Claims he had to grow up tough in an all-white school, where he had to defend himself on more than one occasion from racist bullies. I'd say this guy is highly unstable, even if some of the things in his manifesto are true. I don't believe that he's given this as much forethought as he ought to have, notwithstanding the 4 years or so he's had to plan whatever he's planned. A few things in the media reports don't add up, but that's about par for the course with the MSM.

LAPD sure does seem trigger happy, though. Whether it's nerves or this guy actually managed to strike a chord with the LAPD is difficult to determine. Either way, shoot-first-ask-later is bad ROE for military combat units (with certain reservations), and reeks of piss poor training standards for LAPD street warriors.

I know this is kind of off topic, but this guy's psychology is clearly out of wack. This "Black Rambo" stuff merely plays into his self-delusions. Nowhere in his service jacket is there any room for the training in fields he claims to be proficient at. He was never a sniper (not even a sniper school flunkie), has no "asymmetric warfare" training, I don't even think this guy has had SERE training. He's certainly knowledgeable, and throws out enough acronyms and lingo to bedazzle civilian journalists, but I'd bet good money that there are some true high-speed operators out there who are laughing at this (disgraced) ex-Cop/Sailor trying to paint himself as some kind of Jason Bourne type.
    Yeah no doubt he was trying to get the media to eat this up and succeeded. Still a Navy career>>>LAPD except for the former military on LAPD as well. The hilarious memes 4chan has going..... Django 3d! The Dark Kn.....

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

I'm not sure he claimed he is a sniper, he is however rated Marksman in the M-16. It doesn't take much to be really dangerous as he noted in the manifesto, it just take someone who is is desperate and has nothing to lose. He is psychologically out of wack, but he's probably one of the more dangerous individuals and bent on revenge and eventually his own death.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jordan_Dorner

I'm not sure he claimed he is a sniper, he is however rated Marksman in the M-16. It doesn't take much to be really dangerous as he noted in the manifesto, it just take someone who is is desperate and has nothing to lose. He is psychologically out of wack, but he's probably one of the more dangerous individuals and bent on revenge and eventually his own death.
    He is dangerous insofar as he is mentally unstable, armed, and familiar with police TTPs. The sniper noise is mostly from the media, who are buying into his probably embellished account of his skills hook, line and sinker.

Also, in the US Armed Forces, the Rifle Marksmanship badge (issued in basic or boot) is the lowest qualification badge of the three available (the others being Sharpshooter and Expert).

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He is dangerous insofar as he is mentally unstable, armed, and familiar with police TTPs. The sniper noise is mostly from the media, who are buying into his probably embellished account of his skills hook, line and sinker.

Also, in the US Armed Forces, the Rifle Marksmanship badge (issued in basic or boot) is the lowest qualification badge of the three available (the others being Sharpshooter and Expert).
    Oh I'm sure he's not the best of the best, but he's probably a fair bit more dangerous then most individuals who have gone on this sort of spree. He's also rated expert on the pistol.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Oh I'm sure he's not the best of the best, but he's probably a fair bit more dangerous then most individuals who have gone on this sort of spree. He's also rated expert on the pistol.
    As I remember from mz time in the Marines, marksman is the lowest passing score, expert is the hightest passing score. thus he is a crappz shot with the rifle, and a good shot with the pistol. Navz standards are lower than the Marines.

Bz the waz, I am tzping this on a German laptop, so thez kez strikes keep replacing a certian kez with a z.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    As I remember from mz time in the Marines, marksman is the lowest passing score, expert is the hightest passing score. thus he is a crappz shot with the rifle, and a good shot with the pistol. Navz standards are lower than the Marines.

Bz the waz, I am tzping this on a German laptop, so thez kez strikes keep replacing a certian kez with a z.
    Thank you, Colonel Klink, but the point has been made.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm going to type him SLE as a wild guess based on what I've seen so far. Apparently, two innocent people were shot by the LAPD due to mistaken identity in their search for Dorner. It's not surprising that the cops looking for him are not that much better than Dorner.

http://rt.com/usa/news/former-dorner-police-lapd-670/
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    He looks so friendly in that picture for someone who is said to be just a serial murderer by some. I guess the media didn't have any crazy pictures to go with. This usually isn't their thing.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead. At least most likely dead. Or not? Anyway he VI's quite similar to LL Cool J in his bright cheerful look. Whats his type? ESE or LSE right?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    Dead. At least most likely dead. Or not? Anyway he VI's quite similar to LL Cool J in his bright cheerful look. Whats his type? ESE or LSE right?
    Yeah he does VI like him. I typed him SLE, but I wouldn't rule out other types like the ones you suggested.

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I quite enjoyed his "manifesto," but he seemed to have a difficult time with follow through. I could get down with the cop killing thing, but killing a woman and her boyfriend simply because the female was the daughter of a man who you feel misrepresented you doesn't follow.

I also feel like he could have killed more asshole cops with his training. Big fail there.

SEE say I.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Has his cause and manner of death been confirmed? Did he indeed try to suck-start his own gun?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there a reason Gammas look so cheery? Don't they know they're black?