Thread: DJA is alpha SF?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DJA is alpha SF?

Saberstorm thinks I'm SEI. Someone else recently thought ESE as well. Thoughts?

If I'm ESFj, I'm taking Chris Evans, Ryan Gossling, Adam Levine, armin van buuren and @Gilly with me.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 01-22-2013 at 08:19 PM.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I bet the experts thought so and who is this Ryan Gossling - all I hear is him and seeing you mention males only try beta, the gay quadra.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am writing a paper right now, so I will not be as active as I would like on this discussion. However, I believe that you are an Si dominate. Si is an information element. It is the dynamic awareness of your inner body. It is not eating food. It is all sensory information which is not external phenomena. It is like an infrared camera, dynamically presenting your body to you. It is like an energy field. That is how you describe Se, which makes me think it is Si. There were some discussions on this on the Socionix site, I think Aston should know about them.

Si include muscular contraction, balance, endurance, the wind in your face, the weight of gravity, your breathing. That is what a lot of your descriptions of Se are. But that is not Se. It also includes eating Cheetos and smoking pot, which is all that Maritsa tends to think of it as being. If you have master level 4 dimensional Si, you should have excellent control over your body, like a Yoga master or Luke Skywalker. You should also like pot and Cheetos. That sounds like you.

Se is static. That means it is like a snap shot. It is NOT about your body. It is about your peripheral vision, and the foreshortening of objects before you by creating little mental triangles through eye movement or body posture. It is like a strobe light.

You always talk in reference to the information stream which is coming from inside you - I see that as Si.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 01-22-2013 at 08:23 PM.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah my brother is LII. He'll often describe wierd sensations that I never feel. He'll say things like, "when I look off of cliffs it makes my feet tingle." or "When I channel my chi to my hands, my palms vibrate.

I don't experience any of that crap, and I don't drink wheat grass juice or "revitalizing tea," nor do I care.

However ESFj would explain my powerful attraction to most alpha SF's. I've also been told I am "incredibly expressive" and its nearly impossible for me to hide my moods.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bad Saber! No. Why did you eliminate EIE?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible beta nf but possible alpha sf. I still think his Te is very weak. He should have 4D Te as his subconscious demonstrative function. I just cannot see him with master level Te, subconscious or not.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think I have weak Te? I used to think I was LIE because I thought my Te is used quite frequently.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Possible beta nf but possible alpha sf. I still think his Te is very weak. He should have 4D Te as his subconscious demonstrative function. I just cannot see him with master level Te, subconscious or not.
    Your use of quaint descriptors like "master level Te" betray the shallowness of your understand of what the dimensionality of functions entails, and are probably limiting in your mind how different types can appear.

He is by no means ESE. No way is he a double involved extrovert, just no way. EIE isn't as absurd, but I definitely think ExTx is more likely just given his general modes of self-presentation. However I've never met the guy in real life and he is fairly guarded in some ways so it's hard to be as certain as I would like to be. Overall I think SLE-Ti>LIE>LSI-Se>anything else.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    So you're an SLE? No wait you're an IEE nvm.
    So you're an SLE? No wait you're an IEE nvm.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main issue with DJ is that he seems extremely similar to me. His body language and so on, in his videos. Also I must say that his overall thought process seems very similar to mine. Of course I used to think I was beta. I am cool with alpha.

What I see that is different between us is that he seems very impatient. He is more outgoing. He is significantly more skillful in sports. But the main thing is he is impatient, and seems to hunger for a larger understanding of things and it is that hunger that seems to inhibit his ability to see what he needs to see. A significant portion of Te is selecting the pertinent information for use in the algorithm. We are trying to get to D, so we need A, then B, then C - now we have D. Now, fill in the content of A, B, and C. Now in order to do that something selects the "pertinent" information: What pertains to A? What pertains to B? What pertains to C? He seems to be weak at doing that.

He brainstorms. It looks like Ne seeking.

This is wikisocion on demonstrative Te:

"SLEs have the ability to pick out information which will help them achieve a goal; they will often refer to well-known facts, statistics and historical examples to back up their claims. Often their own viewpoint will remain standing in the face of a majority opinion, as they know how to formulate a strong argument. SLEs will often question the authenticity or reliability of informational sources, preferring not to use those which are doubtful or which have been proven wrong in the past. They enjoy learning about a wide variety of things, and are motivated by the prospect of rewards and status; they like to prove their authority and skills e.g. through a large amount of academic awards or extra-curricular certificates.

SLEs are very practical, hard-working individuals. They know how to utilize their time effectively in order to reach any given goal, and have no problem discerning efficiency and utility from incompetence and uselessness. Nonetheless, they retain a kind of "don't care" attitude when it comes to productivity and effectiveness. They feel that it is a waste of time to sit around and discuss efficiency, and would rather act effectively. SLEs may playfully mock those who they believe are "obsessed" with productivity, efficiency or effective action.

SLEs often assume the role of someone who is always ready to assist people in their practical affairs, even to the point of others' annoyance or offense to the SLE's obtrusiveness (which is simply enthusiasm to the SLE). They enjoy receiving thanks for their services, and take full responsibility for their actions. Their intentions towards others in this area are generally always good."

Anyway, I like DJ, he feels like my dual / activator. I served 8 years in the freaking Marines. I was a mortar man 0341. His type seemed common, but I will not state much more.
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 01-23-2013 at 05:16 AM.

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saberstorm thinks I'm SEI. Someone else recently thought ESE as well. Thoughts?

If I'm ESFj, I'm taking Chris Evans, Ryan Gossling, Adam Levine, armin van buuren and @Gilly with me.
    What you write sounds really fragmented to me. It's like you're picking up different pieces of your life and looking for someone to tie them all together and tell you what it all means, which looks like Ni and Je seeking from aside, and also such fragmented style of expression is characteristics of static types and alpha SFs are all dynamic.

Anyway, I like DJ, he feels like my dual / activator. I served 8 years in the freaking Marines. I was a mortar man 0341. His type seemed common, but I will not state much more.
    I type him as LSI, rather than SLE, and you as LII so there may be some similarities on basis of both of you being Ti IJs. What DJA has described of his thinking patterns resembles causal-determinist cognition the closest and there are no alpha SF types who would think in this manner:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee
    "There is like a flowchart in my mind. Every single possible if-then statement is recorded and stored in my brain and I have an amazing memory for it. My plans for the future can be written in C++ format if I wanted."

"I see flashes of instantaneous understanding of the cause and effect of every possible action I could take at that very moment, and I choose extremely quickly which one is the best choice."
    and yes LSI is a very common type in the military
    Last edited by silke; 01-24-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    ^that quoted statement (DJA's) sounds kinda Te-ish....
    not if you read through the cog-styles http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...nist_Cognition

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idunno I feel like an irrational. I say like and um a lot and describe my perceptions in weird ways that no one understands. I also Sit in my chair at school like this, to my understanding makes me a perciever. Sitting upright with my hands on my knees is the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Idunno I feel like an irrational. I say like and um a lot and describe my perceptions in weird ways that no one understands. I also Sit in my chair at school like this, to my understanding makes me a perciever. Sitting upright with my hands on my knees is the most uncomfortable thing ever.
    you mentioned that you have trouble with ambiguity and that you want things to be made very clear, which happens to be mentioned across several LSI profiles like this one: "But [LSI] will not act until he has received clear instructions on what to do or until the situation has become well defined. He, in everything, strives for complete clarity - both in work matters and in personal relations." then it follows up with some story of a LSI guy interrogating his gf even though they were breaking up which is something you've mentioned about yourself

you also said in that SLe thread you need a girl who can set some distance in a relationship, which would make sense considering that LSI is emotivist + positivist that requires a negativist + constructivist type as a dual

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main issue with DJ is that he seems extremely similar to me. His body language and so on, in his videos. Also I must say that his overall thought process seems very similar to mine. Of course I used to think I was beta. I am cool with alpha.

What I see that is different between us is that he seems very impatient. He is more outgoing. He is significantly more skillful in sports. But the main thing is he is impatient, and seems to hunger for a larger understanding of things and it is that hunger that seems to inhibit his ability to see what he needs to see. A significant portion of Te is selecting the pertinent information for use in the algorithm. We are trying to get to D, so we need A, then B, then C - now we have D. Now, fill in the content of A, B, and C. Now in order to do that something selects the "pertinent" information: What pertains to A? What pertains to B? What pertains to C? He seems to be weak at doing that.

He brainstorms. It looks like Ne seeking.

This is wikisocion on demonstrative Te:

"SLEs have the ability to pick out information which will help them achieve a goal; they will often refer to well-known facts, statistics and historical examples to back up their claims. Often their own viewpoint will remain standing in the face of a majority opinion, as they know how to formulate a strong argument. SLEs will often question the authenticity or reliability of informational sources, preferring not to use those which are doubtful or which have been proven wrong in the past. They enjoy learning about a wide variety of things, and are motivated by the prospect of rewards and status; they like to prove their authority and skills e.g. through a large amount of academic awards or extra-curricular certificates.

SLEs are very practical, hard-working individuals. They know how to utilize their time effectively in order to reach any given goal, and have no problem discerning efficiency and utility from incompetence and uselessness. Nonetheless, they retain a kind of "don't care" attitude when it comes to productivity and effectiveness. They feel that it is a waste of time to sit around and discuss efficiency, and would rather act effectively. SLEs may playfully mock those who they believe are "obsessed" with productivity, efficiency or effective action.

SLEs often assume the role of someone who is always ready to assist people in their practical affairs, even to the point of others' annoyance or offense to the SLE's obtrusiveness (which is simply enthusiasm to the SLE). They enjoy receiving thanks for their services, and take full responsibility for their actions. Their intentions towards others in this area are generally always good."

Have you ever checked out LSI for yourself?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    you mentioned that you have trouble with ambiguity and that you want things to be made very clear, which happens to be mentioned across several LSI profiles like this one: "But [LSI] will not act until he has received clear instructions on what to do or until the situation has become well defined. He, in everything, strives for complete clarity - both in work matters and in personal relations." then it follows up with some story of a LSI guy interrogating his gf even though they were breaking up which is something you've mentioned about yourself

you also said in that SLe thread you need a girl who can set some distance in a relationship, which would make sense considering that LSI is emotivist + positivist that requires a negativist + constructivist type as a dual
    if EIE was my dual... that would make me happy because I know a LOT about EIE's and I'm often times very comfortable interacting with them and I freaking love their "venemousness."

Let me bring up the SLE-Ti description for you.

Victor Gulenko
    Prefer to remain in the shadows, not to demonstrate their aspirations, but constantly hold their hands on the pulse of all proceedings around them. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all versions of possible consequences and only then enters into the game. Distrustful and careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Because they are not very sociable, may appear to be introverted. If they have their aim on a victim, they act slowly, by the method of the "compressive ring".
    Meged/Ovcharov
    The logical subtype constructs an impression of quiet force and confidence for themselves. They are rational and sequential in affairs; hardworking and hardy. Usually appear cool, sustained and collected, however, in moments of irritation they express their fury in demonstratively sharp, absolute gestures. Within a quiet atmosphere they are kind and polite, while keeping the interlocutor at a distance. Their humor is sharp, sometimes rude, and they bare a quick, mistrustful glare from under their eyebrows. They’re kind but also serious and guarded. Their gait and gestures appear harmonious, smooth and precise. Tends to dress rather monotonously, however, from time to time can also clothe themselves brightly, even extravagantly. Appreciate quality in apparel and often creates many outfits from a few articles. Thus they show concern for both their behaviour and appearance; though they often seem cold and inaccessible they themselves try to appear proper, equal and benevolent, while maintaining their advantages.
    Sexual behavior
    Tend to occupy a “wait and see attitude” as they are prone to doubt others feelings towards them. Their emotional expression may appear somewhat forced as they prefer to await the initiative of others; afterwards are tender and attentive with an aim of improving sexual techniques. Internally are sentimental; love uncommon adventures. Not quick to forget past offences. Have need of someone reasonable, flexible and diplomatic. Their partner should be affectionate, attractive, merry and optimistic.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if EIE was my dual... that would make me happy because I know a LOT about EIE's and I'm often times very comfortable interacting with them and I freaking love their "venemousness."

Let me bring up the SLE-Ti description for you.
    so why do you think IEIs are your duals and not EIEs then?

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate you enough that this notion that you're "ESFj" isn't preposterous.

You can take all those assholes with you too.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 01-25-2013 at 02:36 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    so why do you think IEIs are your duals and not EIEs then?
    If I thought a type was my dual just because I liked them I'd be LIE right now.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, DJ A. is getting truly for serious today. He is peering deep into his soul. Seeking truthieness and light.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, how long are you going to play this game of typing absolutely? And how would you like me to play?

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one define reality? Does reality even exist or is it something created by the minds of people?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    How does one define reality? Does reality even exist or is it something created by the minds of people?
    This one can be solved with a kick to the nuts, if you have balls. For those with a vagina, I imagine a well-executed Titty Twister would work almost as well.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Your 666th post better be one for the ages.
    It's going to be difficult to beat his 655th.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If I thought a type was my dual just because I liked them I'd be LIE right now.
    you didn't say that you like them but that you found it easy to interact with them, there's a difference

anyways since you're being trifling I'm out of this discussion

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, I just feel debating over such topics yields constructive results that's all.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen you in the cam a couple of times and I find it hard to believe that you're not an ethical type. You're irrational, that's for sure.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Holy god damn I said it before and I'll say it again after I saw the new FB pic you got; I think you and Fred Durst are like balls-out Identicals in Socionics and really far that way in Enneagram too, and I think this means Ti-SLE and 368 tritype for the both of yous and I don't know what the hell else yet.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Holy god damn I said it before and I'll say it again after I saw the new FB pic you got; I think you and Fred Durst are like balls-out Identicals in Socionics and really far that way in Enneagram too, and I think this means Ti-SLE and 368 tritype for the both of yous and I don't know what the hell else yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orD3zvZsarU

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    if fred durst is SLE this is the best argument for dja being SLE yet.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But what if Fred Durst is a SEI?

- John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info