Thread: What animal are you?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post What animal are you?

Hi all! I'm new here and figured I should make a thread or whatever. Anyways, something I've been pondering on for a while is whether or not it's possible to use animals to describe a type. So, here's a fun test for you to take! http://www.animalinyou.com/test.php

Tell me what animal you get + your type and we'll see if it makes any sense.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got badger and this doesn't make sense but I am sure awaiting your reply.

You might also be...

Tiger

Warthog

Badger

Genus and species:
    Taxidea taxus

Collective Term:
    A cete of badgers

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineer
    Soldier
    Reporter
    Police
    Basketball
    Gambling
    Golfing
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Debating

Famous Badgers
    Matt Dillon
    Joe Pesci
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Robert DeNiro
    Oliver North

Badgers are closely related to weasel personalities and share the same range as their cousins the skunks. What distinguishes them from their relatives is their extraordinary physical and emotional strength and tenacious approach to life's challenges. Good looking, small to medium sized individuals, they walk and talk as if they own the world and their powerfully built bodies and dominating personalities back down for no one, not even the much larger personality of the lion. They will confidently enter the territory of others -- woe betide anyone who blocks their path.

Like most carnivores, badgers stay in shape with regular physical activity and are well dressed and precisely groomed. They enjoy all sports and their competitive natures drive them to the edges of their abilities. Because of their small size, they sometimes feel the need to assert themselves to gain the respect accorded the larger carnivores. However, the badger's tendency to bite off more than it can chew often results in an overestimation of its capabilities. With the heart of a tiger, tenacity is both their greatest asset and biggest downfall.

Badger personalities seldom find time for the finer pleasures of life. Art and literature are considered distracting to the pursuit of resources, and their reading habits are usually confined to light fiction or popular action novels.
    Badgers are almost always successful in business but often find themselves over their head. Towering ambitions cause them to make sweeping plans without considering the finer details of the exercise. With such an abundance of self-confidence, badgers sometimes rush headlong into overwhelming situations and are forced to burrow their way out. Even so, they never go down without a fight.

The badger is highly regarded as a leader, especially by the smaller animal personalities, but their physical stature can limit political ambitions. This doesn't deter them from running races they are destined to lose, however. Like their cousin the weasel, badgers are opportunists and sometimes team up in business with the more thoughtful animal personalities to help offset their impetuous nature. As a salesperson, they have few equals. Jobs requiring a high degree of proactive selling are ideally suited for the badger's get-up-and-go personality. As managers they are somewhat overbearing, but nonetheless fair and rational. They don't exhibit much of an ego and with their head down, rooting for opportunities, badgers always generate a great deal of respect from their peers.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I got Gorilla and wish to add that my opinion of the test is low - very low - because of the test questions and presentation.

What did you get?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bat

Order:
    Chiroptera

Collective Term:
    A cauldron of bats

Careers and Hobbies
    Psychiatrist
    Artist
    Social Worker
    Archeologist
    Writer
    Musician
    Socializing
    Philosophy

Famous Bats
    Nostradamus
    Gypsy Rose Lee

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test says I'm a lion but if I'd have to choose an animal I'd be a wolf, fox or a bear.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I got badger and this doesn't make sense but I am sure awaiting your reply.

You might also be...

Tiger

Warthog

Badger

Genus and species:
    Taxidea taxus

Collective Term:
    A cete of badgers

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineer
    Soldier
    Reporter
    Police
    Basketball
    Gambling
    Golfing
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Debating

Famous Badgers
    Matt Dillon
    Joe Pesci
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Robert DeNiro
    Oliver North

Badgers are closely related to weasel personalities and share the same range as their cousins the skunks. What distinguishes them from their relatives is their extraordinary physical and emotional strength and tenacious approach to life's challenges. Good looking, small to medium sized individuals, they walk and talk as if they own the world and their powerfully built bodies and dominating personalities back down for no one, not even the much larger personality of the lion. They will confidently enter the territory of others -- woe betide anyone who blocks their path.

Like most carnivores, badgers stay in shape with regular physical activity and are well dressed and precisely groomed. They enjoy all sports and their competitive natures drive them to the edges of their abilities. Because of their small size, they sometimes feel the need to assert themselves to gain the respect accorded the larger carnivores. However, the badger's tendency to bite off more than it can chew often results in an overestimation of its capabilities. With the heart of a tiger, tenacity is both their greatest asset and biggest downfall.

Badger personalities seldom find time for the finer pleasures of life. Art and literature are considered distracting to the pursuit of resources, and their reading habits are usually confined to light fiction or popular action novels.
    Badgers are almost always successful in business but often find themselves over their head. Towering ambitions cause them to make sweeping plans without considering the finer details of the exercise. With such an abundance of self-confidence, badgers sometimes rush headlong into overwhelming situations and are forced to burrow their way out. Even so, they never go down without a fight.

The badger is highly regarded as a leader, especially by the smaller animal personalities, but their physical stature can limit political ambitions. This doesn't deter them from running races they are destined to lose, however. Like their cousin the weasel, badgers are opportunists and sometimes team up in business with the more thoughtful animal personalities to help offset their impetuous nature. As a salesperson, they have few equals. Jobs requiring a high degree of proactive selling are ideally suited for the badger's get-up-and-go personality. As managers they are somewhat overbearing, but nonetheless fair and rational. They don't exhibit much of an ego and with their head down, rooting for opportunities, badgers always generate a great deal of respect from their peers.
    Well first of all, did you recognize yourself in the description? I guess the test isn't really about what your favorite animal is, and more about what animal you resemble in looks/qualities/temperament. Badger sounds somewhat LSE to me, or what do you say? maybe you should read the descriptions for tiger and warthog as well and see if it fits you better?

TIM
    IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    I got Gorilla and wish to add that my opinion of the test is low - very low - because of the test questions and presentation.

What did you get?
    I agree that it's not really as complex as a real personality test, but I think it's still interesting. Maybe you're just a gentle giant?

I got swan, which is basically enneagram 9 but I can recognize some IEI traits as well.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah sure, I look like a 5'10" badger, I'm going to check tiger as well...

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Porcupine

Genus and species:
    Hystrix cristata

Collective Term:
    A prickle of porcupines

Careers and Hobbies
    Collections agent
    Bureaucrat
    Administrator
    Politician
    Reading
    Painting
    Movies
    Gossip
    Photography

Famous Porcupines
    Don Rickles
    Joan Rivers
    Bobcat Goldthwaite

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Otter

Genus and species:
    Amblonyx cinerea

Collective Term:
    A prank of otters

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineering
    Pro Sport
    Medical
    Design
    Computers
    Mathematics
    Surfing the Web
    Swimming
    Cuddling
    Reading

Famous Otters
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    Meg Ryan
    Jennifer Aniston
    Goldi Hawn

Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular, eminently lovable and display the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. Otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. Life has so many diversions for the otter that it's impossible to predict how it will fill its day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, its keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked.

Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves.

Their determination makes otters valuable employees, and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace.

Although they are fine motivators otters avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Owl. I love this description. It's hilarious.

The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. It is known as the serene, wise observer of human society. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness. Its large eyes are often framed by handsome eyeglasses.

Owls have developed quite a reputation for intelligence, but it's really their calm and insightful nature that gives this impression. Instead of an intellectual approach to life they use their deeper spiritual senses to guide them, and like their nocturnal cohorts, the bats, have a deeply philosophical bent.

Spending much of their time in solitary pursuits, owls like to hole up in a quiet working environment and venture out only when necessary. They are not a playful creature. Only engaging in exercise and sport in order to keep physically fit, they avoid the more gregarious animal personalities like dogs, dolphins, and sea lions.

Owls are not without their assertive side however, and they won't hesitate to use their razor-sharp tongue to settle an argument. Never the aggressor in a confrontation, they fight only when their survival or honor is at stake and have no desire for a prolonged or physical struggle. Owls espouse nonviolence, think logically, and argue persuasively.

As an astute observer of human nature, owls are eminently suited to be judges or diplomats. Their trustworthiness and dependability find them in positions of responsibility, perhaps as bank managers, heads of state, or religious leaders. A conscientious worker, an owl takes responsibilities seriously, and when it accepts the burden of public office it does so with the grace and skill typical of the species.

With an enormous capacity for hard work, owls achieve great things in almost any field they choose. This success doesn't always translate into financial rewards, but invariably satisfies their need to impart their wisdom to others.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Porcupine.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gorilla

Genus and species: Gorilla gorilla

Collective Term: A band of gorillas

Careers and Hobbies:

Mechanic
    Plumber
    Repairperson
    Personal trainer
    Food Industry
    Service industry
    Wrestling
    Motorcycling
    Watching TV
    Sports fan

Famous Gorilla:

Hulk Hogan
    Mr. T
    The Hells Angels

Gorillas are strong, unpolished individuals with a gruff exterior that conceals their soft and chewy center. They are capable, happy-go-lucky individuals with a disarming naiveté. Maybe a little hairy with a tattoo or two too, they are unpretentious and engaging creatures who brighten everyone's day with their enthusiastically warm greetings. They pay little attention to their physical condition and can even be a bit of a slob. With this tendency to be untidy, a gorilla isn't one to recycle or pick up after itself.

Even with the gorilla's warmly gruff exterior there remains an underlying sense of menace that percolates throughout its personality. Though it is built for physical confrontation, it's difficult to imagine a gorilla actually inflicting bodily harm. However, when the gorilla or its family is threatened, the transgressor quickly realizes their mistake. Its body hair standing on end and large frame at full height, the gorilla will never back down from a fight. In a child-custody battle it's better to negotiate an up-front peace with a gorilla rather than endure a prolonged and bloody battle.

Gorillas are intelligent but not overly motivated. When young they avoid formal learning, and as an adult their intelligence manifests itself as street-smarts. They have the talent and problem-solving skills to be excellent mechanics, plumbers or repair people.

Their career, however, takes a backseat to the pursuit of recreational activity and they will rarely reach great heights in business. However, if they're lucky enough to find a job that incorporates fun and physical prowess - such as a personal trainer or professional wrestler - they can certianly rise to the top of their field.

Gorillas' appreciation for the good life puts them in good stead for careers in the service industry, including the hotel and restaurant businesses, and customers appreciate a gorilla's gruff but can-do attitude.

Gorillas are unmotivated by money, and they avoid strenuous physical exertion in favor of spending their leisure time at play. Drawn to social groups, the classic gorilla scene is a group of Hells Angels revving their bikes, mimicking a gorillalike chest pounding and roaring.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

giraffe
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the go-rilla is me then I'm glad to see this result concerning that beast's relation with the bat, which synchronistically hearkens to elements in play a few years back involving a personal collision of the shadow and anima, symbolically confirming some shit I knew all along back then but still couldn't stop trying to figure a route over, under, around, or through without actually leaving the state:

^ The funny part about all this is that the woman I'm referring to is actually a mermaid. Silly tests...

OK, and apparently this is the jackpot:

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Since it is a classic omnivore, this burly beast exhibits two distinct sides to its personality. The carnivorous component makes the bear gruff and powerful, while its herbivorous side reveals a sensitive and intelligent individual.

Their gruff, outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. They require a great deal of personal space, and when they enter a room the tension level rises immediately. As youngsters, bears excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates them to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness. However, it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in, which makes it a lousy lawyer.

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames elicit respect and admiration in the workplace. Their natural leadership talents make them suitable for jobs in management, academia and personnel training, but their physical prowess also makes them excellent physical education teachers, martial arts trainers or professional wrestlers. Most bears could also have a measure of success in politics if they were to put their mind to it.

Two elements define the bear's style of debate: Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.

The most obvious implication here is that I'm meant to find and keep a wife through wrestling.

TIM
    IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yeah sure, I look like a 5'10" badger, I'm going to check tiger as well...
    haha yeah, and I don't have a long thin neck either....

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Test is way too short to take seriously, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Mountain Goat

Genus and species:
    Oreamnos americanus

Collective Term:
    A trip of mountain goats

Careers and Hobbies
    Movie critic
    Writer
    Hair dresser
    Journalist
    Rock climbing
    People watching
    Gossiping
    Hiking

Famous Mountain Goats
    Mia Farrow
    Sir Edmund Hillary

"Put silk on a goat and it is still a goat" ~Irish saying

Mountain goat personalities are very much loners. Observing the goings-on from their unique perch, they are consummate voyeurs and when mingling with other terrestrial animal personalities they feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. After brief forays into their world, they must return to their place of security.

Balance is a critical component of a mountain goat's life, and they are moderate in every facet of their behavior. With conservative family values, their politics are middle of the road, and their even-keeled life has similar characteristics to that of their cousin the sheep. However, there's an air of eccentricity about a mountain goat, and this is reflected in their unusually decorated homes.

Nimble of foot and quick of mind, mountain goats are adept at extricating themselves from tricky situations. Usually though, they're're responsible for getting into these predicaments in the first place and have a habit of not learning from their mistakes. Although intelligent, they do not have much in the way of street smarts and could be considered naive. This is probably due to a lack of real-world experience.

A creature of gossip, mountain goats subscribe to the rumor mill that includes tabloid magazines and TV shows in an attempt to better understand the world of the terrestrial personalities. They love to watch soap operas and other shows depicting the tumult of human relationships. With this affin-ty for intrigue and gossip, they would make a great movie critics, writers, hairdressers or tabloid journalists.

If you're looking for a scout guide or hiking partner, this sure-footed beast is an ideal choice. However, its talents as a leader are suspect. Because of its solitary existence, it does not have the insight into human behavior that is required for leadership. Mountain goats are not risk takers and need to feel solid ground beneath their feet before making any major decision. Mia Farrow is an exemplary mountain goat who manages to maintain her balance while snakes and rock-falls threaten to dislodge her grip on life.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

another porcupine.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like Penguin is my best bet for a m8, despite none of the so-called penguin celebs being anywhere near my type.

Otter + Otter = Do it in the bathtub hahaha

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE, Otter (might also be shrew/bat)
    This may be the original most accurate personality test on the web, but if it keeps claiming that originality and accuracy are separate traits, it will continue to lie.
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 01-22-2013 at 09:18 AM.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Otters and porcupines are as common as dirt.

Funny how "homo sapien" is not an option.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mmmm, porcupines...

Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Funny how "homo sapien" is not an option.
    You wanted to get homo sapiens?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sad part is that i went back and kept changing my answers and still got porcupine every single time.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wolf.

You might also be...
    Owl
    Wild Dog

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Wild Cat at first try. Did it again, got Zebra.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Animal farm. One just need to change a bit their answers and something else will pop up. Changed size this time...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shrew

Genus and species:
    Sorex araneus

Collective Term:
    A lament of shrews

Careers and Hobbies
    Journalist
    Paramedic
    Librarian
    Salesperson
    Actor
    Traveling
    Computing
    Thrift store shopping

Famous Shrews
    Leona Helmsley
    Tammy Faye Baker

The diminutive shrew is the archetypal insectivore. Intelligent, thrifty and self absorbed, it knows how to get what it wants regardless of who stands in its way. Cursed with an overactive metabolism, the shrew is unable to stand still for even a minute. Whether it's picking up the kids, shopping at a garage sale or poking its nose into other people's business, it just keeps going and going. If its outta-my-way attitude provokes resentment from friends, that's just too bad. A shrew's gotta do what a shrew's gotta do.

Sharing does not come naturally to shrews, and they are typically the last to pay their portion at a group dinner. It's not that shrews are greedy, rather they're responding to a compulsive need to save for the future. In this respect they are much like their cousin the mouse, who takes planning for the future to extremes.

With the conviction that it knows what's best for everyone, shrews are always ready with free advice. They seem to delight in butting into other people's private affairs. Sometimes the shrew turns this hobby into a career as a gossip columnist, movie critic, or TV evangelist. But more often than not, it retains its amateur status and practices on its long-suffering friends.

Because shrews are constantly on the move, careers that require concentration and sober thinking are unsuitable. They perform best in chaotic jobs and thrive on the unpredictability of disorder, making them natural production assistants, circus performers, wedding organizers or emergency room technicians.

Their predilection for collecting and organizing things would also make them good librarians or or bookkeepers, while the desire to keep moving makes them suitable for any job requiring travel and creativity.

Shrews' sharp eyes have a knack for spotting the hole in the fence, and with their ability to make instant decisions they impetuously seize the moment and scuttle on through. Their smart mouths and high energy are put good use in the workplace, and they excel as salespeople and journalists. But sometimes their reputation precedes them and they encounter built-in resistance to their pitch even before they've opened their mouths.

Now that you've learned about your animal personality explore how well you match up with other personalities with the Animal Matchmaker

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

badger

TIM
    IEI-Fe 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    sad part is that i went back and kept changing my answers and still got porcupine every single time.
    well suppose you could like... stab people.. and stuff.. right? thats cool.. yo

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, they really put in a lot of effort with the Matchmaker section. Looks like each combination has individually-crafted little quips, very nice.

This also only goes to confirm my earlier suspicion of otter > bear

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Got tiger now...

Funny test.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOOK IT ONE MORE TIME. GOT BEAR.

^but it was so inaccurate.

lesbehonest.

anyway. I like your style, lunarpine. good entrance.
    Last edited by blackburry; 01-23-2013 at 03:49 PM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIGER

Genus and species:
    Panthera tigris

Collective Term:
    A bolt of tigers

Careers and Hobbies:
    Trial Lawyer
    CEO
    Engineer
    Self-employed
    Adventure
    Sports
    Parties
    Action movies

Famous Tigers:
    Jack Nicholson
    F. Lee Bailey
    James Bond
    Tiger Woods

Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake, but when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

In social situations, the tiger is an excellent host and there is no such thing as a casual party in its home. Guests can always expect a memorable occasion with an extravagance of food and drink, and yet, there is a distinct coldness to its den. Having sacrificed comfort for style, the tiger outfits its house with austere and modern furniture, and even the comfortably worn easy chairs are replaced every few years.

Unlike the family oriented lion, tigers are solitary creatures who hate to lie around doing nothing. In this regard they have more in common with wildcats and leopards, who are always on the move. Because of this antisocial nature it can be difficult to discern a tiger's true motives, and they are considered unpredictable and enigmatic. They have a strong aversion to routine in their daily life, and their spontaneity and energy infect others who are graced with their presence.

Tigers dislike small talk in the workplace and expect professionalism from coworkers, demanding the highest standards in their business dealings. With their killer instincts tigers could be excellent trial lawyers and have no hesitation in using aggression as an advantage. Acutely aware of their ability to intimidate, their single-mindedness enhances the tiger's reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Because of their preference for solitude, however, tigers are not natural leaders. While perfectly capable of assuming the role of a CEO, they prefer the challenges inherent in self-employment. Tiger businesses are invariably successful and cover a wide range of industries, from engineering to retailing.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a mountain goat!

!!!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test is dumb. What a buncha fucking loaded questions. I'd like to meet the self-aggrandizing individual who wrote this thing.

1. Do you do well in school and love school?
    2. do you Not do well in school but still love school?
    3. Are you assertive and at the same time very popular and attractive?
    4. or are you not assertive at all and also a huge pussy and unattractive?

choose one please

Anyway I got wolf. If I answer all the questions correctly I think I can get the strong handsome beautiful intelligent and popular tiger.

Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake, but when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

In social situations, the tiger is an excellent host and there is no such thing as a casual party in its home. Guests can always expect a memorable occasion with an extravagance of food and drink, and yet, there is a distinct coldness to its den. Having sacrificed comfort for style, the tiger outfits its house with austere and modern furniture, and even the comfortably worn easy chairs are replaced every few years.

Unlike the family oriented lion, tigers are solitary creatures who hate to lie around doing nothing. In this regard they have more in common with wildcats and leopards, who are always on the move. Because of this antisocial nature it can be difficult to discern a tiger's true motives, and they are considered unpredictable and enigmatic. They have a strong aversion to routine in their daily life, and their spontaneity and energy infect others who are graced with their presence.

Tigers dislike small talk in the workplace and expect professionalism from coworkers, demanding the highest standards in their business dealings. With their killer instincts tigers could be excellent trial lawyers and have no hesitation in using aggression as an advantage. Acutely aware of their ability to intimidate, their single-mindedness enhances the tiger's reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Because of their preference for solitude, however, tigers are not natural leaders. While perfectly capable of assuming the role of a CEO, they prefer the challenges inherent in self-employment. Tiger businesses are invariably successful.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 01-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Otter.

hmm, this link was interesting...

http://animalinyou.com/lombroso.php
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 01-23-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Creepy-pikachu

Elephant lolz

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Owl. I love this description. It's hilarious.

The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence. It is known as the serene, wise observer of human society. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that border on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness. Its large eyes are often framed by handsome eyeglasses.

Owls have developed quite a reputation for intelligence, but it's really their calm and insightful nature that gives this impression. Instead of an intellectual approach to life they use their deeper spiritual senses to guide them, and like their nocturnal cohorts, the bats, have a deeply philosophical bent.

Spending much of their time in solitary pursuits, owls like to hole up in a quiet working environment and venture out only when necessary. They are not a playful creature. Only engaging in exercise and sport in order to keep physically fit, they avoid the more gregarious animal personalities like dogs, dolphins, and sea lions.

Owls are not without their assertive side however, and they won't hesitate to use their razor-sharp tongue to settle an argument. Never the aggressor in a confrontation, they fight only when their survival or honor is at stake and have no desire for a prolonged or physical struggle. Owls espouse nonviolence, think logically, and argue persuasively.

As an astute observer of human nature, owls are eminently suited to be judges or diplomats. Their trustworthiness and dependability find them in positions of responsibility, perhaps as bank managers, heads of state, or religious leaders. A conscientious worker, an owl takes responsibilities seriously, and when it accepts the burden of public office it does so with the grace and skill typical of the species.

With an enormous capacity for hard work, owls achieve great things in almost any field they choose. This success doesn't always translate into financial rewards, but invariably satisfies their need to impart their wisdom to others.
    You are beauty and zee beast.

Creepy-pikachu

w00f:

It says I can get it on with Bison, Giraffe, Rhino, etc.

It says Owl works, Ani. Its the odd couple of this fucked up test.I can feel the disappointment in your heart :[

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    w00f:

It says I can get it on with Bison, Giraffe, Rhino, etc.

It says Owl works, Ani. Its the odd couple of this fucked up test.I can feel the disappointment in your heart :[
    Fuck, you mother fucking white ass conflictor.

Woofie and I r still semi-dualz. <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast