TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default What's my type ?

Hello there,

I've been reading this forum for some time and finally registered. I'm having a hard time typing meself. From the tests I took I come out as LSI. Probable types are SLI, ESI and SEI. In regards to MBTI I tested as INTP or INTJ.

So you see. I have a hard nut to crack, which causes me a lot of pain and I mean A LOT.

Okay. I consider myself skeptical, lazy,solitary, sarcastic,pessimistic, perfecionistic and non-bullshit type of person. I don't know if it's skepticism or perfectionism that hinders me from actually doing something as I see flaws in almost anything. All I see is a fucking mess. I'm trying to be a better person, really, I'm trying, but the utter stupidity of some individuals makes me quite the opposite -, I react with anger, which results in me being quite irritated with a certain individual, often employing sarcastic and mocking remarks directed at the aforementioned individual.

I don't know what more to add except that I do not want to be influenced by others, if and only if, the influence is quite different from what I believe in and experienced.

Browsing through this forum I saw threads concerning quadra type music/films, and thought, if it helps, why not.

Music:

Films:

There's more but it should suffice.

Oh, yeah. You'll be needing pictures, right? Right.

ImageShack® - Gallery

That would be all, I think. Oh, pardon my bad English and foul language. I'm not a native speaker. I do reside and live in Poland.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that you in your avatar?

I think LSI is perfectly plausible, however, I wouldn't rule out Gamma quadra.

Do you know your Enneagram type, by the way? I think you could be a One.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Is that you in your avatar?

I think LSI is perfectly plausible, however, I wouldn't rule out Gamma quadra.

Do you know your Enneagram type, by the way? I think you could be a One.
    No, it's not me. The pictures are right here: ImageShack® - Gallery

I tested as Enneagram type One. Also 5w6.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given your description, the range of music, range of movies and pictures you have posted here, I think Beta quadra is the best fit.

Your English is perfectly fine, I might add.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Given your description, the range of music, range of movies and pictures you have posted here, I think Beta quadra is the best fit.

Your English is perfectly fine, I might add.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Witam!

I think you're a Gamma introvert, based on your photos, but I admit I'm not good at VI. I'd say ESI > ILI.

Anyways I agree with Ezra you are Ni-Se quadra, based on your films and music. Could you for example tell a bit about why you like Pan's Labyrinth? (It's totally Ni/Se).
    Czołem!

Why do I like it? Hmm. It just "speaks" to me. The mystery, mythology, etymology, politics, action.

"Same" here:

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alright. It's Beta vs. Gamma. Damn it. I'm going nowhere fast. You know what I'm going to do - I'm going to settle on ILI. At least it's a relief, no more headaches, I hope.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Alright. It's Beta vs. Gamma. Damn it. I'm going nowhere fast. You know what I'm going to do - I'm going to settle on ILI. At least it's a relief, no more headaches, I hope.
    There's no rush in figuring out your type! Your type doesn't make you you, really, so maybe it's better to snoop around the forum and Socionics resources and get acquainted, as well as informed, so you can make an educated guess. Maybe while participating in some discussions in the threads around here, you'll start to notice what you are and aren't, and how your thoughts and feels compare and contrast to one another. Being typeless or confused about your type isn't a stigma or anything, so I'd say interact and proclaim a type that you'd put your money one.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    There's no rush in figuring out your type! Your type doesn't make you you, really, so maybe it's better to snoop around the forum and Socionics resources and get acquainted, as well as informed, so you can make an educated guess. Maybe while participating in some discussions in the threads around here, you'll start to notice what you are and aren't, and how your thoughts and feels compare and contrast to one another. Being typeless or confused about your type isn't a stigma or anything, so I'd say interact and proclaim a type that you'd put your money one.
    Excuse mua.

I am known for rushing into things. Don't know if it's a "bad" trait, or a "good" trait. And I do not know how to explain it BETTER, I mean, the best explanation would be, me provoking you lot to respond (sorry!). The thing is, I do see conflict as the mother of progress. Conclusion derived from another conclusion. Thwarting the "old", and making way for the "new", thus, I'm learning.

Maybe it was too harsh, me replying to you in this particular manner, but hey, it all gets worse/better. I do not see Socionics, neither the MBTI as a valid and accurate tool for assessment. You'll ask me: Hey! Dude, what are you doing here, if you don't agree with Socionics, and I'll respond: I still have me doubts, I'm not 100% sure, I'm baffled, I don't know: should I just place it in the drawer emblazoned with (a) Bulllshit, or (b) Fact.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems decidedly Beta by self-description, and music taste seems to fit, generally speaking...E1 at first glance, so I'm tempted to say LSI, but something tells me "ethical, ethical..." so perhaps an EIE?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. I consider myself skeptical, lazy,solitary, sarcastic,pessimistic, perfecionistic and non-bullshit type of person. I don't know if it's skepticism or perfectionism that hinders me from actually doing something as I see flaws in almost anything. All I see is a fucking mess. I'm trying to be a better person, really, I'm trying, but the utter stupidity of some individuals makes me quite the opposite -, I react with anger, which results in me being quite irritated with a certain individual, often employing sarcastic and mocking remarks directed at the aforementioned individual.
    this kinda sounds ILI
    but the way you reply kinda contradicts that.

Ni ego, constructivism, rational.
    umm. i'd guess ENFj.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After seeing the pics, I am definitely leaning LSI-Se, and definitely ruling out EIE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Seems decidedly Beta by self-description, and music taste seems to fit, generally speaking...E1 at first glance, so I'm tempted to say LSI, but something tells me "ethical, ethical..." so perhaps an EIE?

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    this kinda sounds ILI
    but the way you reply kinda contradicts that.

Ni ego, constructivism, rational.
    umm. i'd guess ENFj.
    I know. That's why the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    After seeing the pics, I am definitely leaning LSI-Se, and definitely ruling out EIE.
    Just wanted to add that the test I took was the: Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!. And the results were in this order:

... From the tests I took I come out as LSI. Probable types are SLI, ESI and SEI.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I tried very hard to say what I feel but ended up harming or honouring some individuals, and I don't want to start off on the wrong foot, so ...

... thank you. All of you.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the interest of ence, provide an update to substantiate instantiation of headache-wise, expectations for the future based on current conditions, and so on.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The non-believers climbed for days to confront the master in the mountains. "Where do you get your so-called faith?" they asked. "You brought it," the master replied. "You've all climbed so high."

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    In the interest of ence, provide an update to substantiate instantiation of headache-wise, expectations for the future based on current conditions, and so on.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahaha, if you read this in full, if you ever did that is, for I doubt you did, you would know I did the same thing I did on some other site before and I'm still doing it on here which those other threads of mine say pretty clearly. I have never self-typed ILI. Can't remember doing that. I think...
    Most of those typings that have been slapped unto me were in a form of gifts from concerned forum members, that is I registered on here prepared beforehand one can say and started a thread knowing what to expect and I got it.

Seeing you walked all this way in my shoes which I, well, changed for they were worn off by myself I'm somewhat pressed to issue some kind of statement that is going to provide the last nail to your coffin, to your inquiries I mean. Who would I be if I wouldn't do that? I always strive and I am full of drive when it comes to my most ardent readers which means I want to keep them so well-informed they won't know what just happened, when it happened and how it happened. You, korpsey, are my most ardent reader so far, your very healthy obsession with my person nullifies the actions of any kind of members that have been labeled as creepy on here through the life span of this site I'm inclined to say.

So here goes nothing - I would really want to oblige you and scribble something back in response to your first post in this very thread you won't find of interest at all, but I'm going to do it anyway, I don't speak the language you speak, it's laden with some bollocks I can't even decipher so while you inflate yourself with the overuse and over-intellectualisation of what you call language, I'm going to laugh in your face.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're ESE. You're here mostly for social reasons. And you're stubborn, but in a democratic way. Were you LSE, you would simply know you're right (aristocratic) and keep your mouth shut.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a new type, Beta Se art aesthetic, yours is out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    You've always reminded me of Merky. I could see SLE.
    Merky talks about the what can be experienced, not the what was experienced.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have. I'm speaking more in the impression of what Se is focusing on, not literally talking about. Object > experience. Objects exist, experiences pass.

In other words, Se deals with senses as observed apart from the individual, "what can be experienced" http://www.socionics.us/theory/information.shtml
    Last edited by 717495; 01-23-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Assumption.
    Fact for it happened before. You have the inability to differentiate between assumptions and facts - no wonder your posts are laden with the former. Oh and I see you dropped your gurus favourite "psychological projection". What happened, you went with the times and are going to type him again?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    You've always reminded me of Merky. I could see SLE.
    Well, Merky always reminded me of a person that would have a sour face whenever I am around just going off our previous interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Get a new type, Beta Se art aesthetic, yours is out of style.
    Which one is that?