Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Big Brother Human Laboratory

Sorry die hard Orwell fans i mean the television program.
    You know, the one where lots of wannabe's volunteer to be locked in a small house and compete in an often superficial peacock display in the hopes of persuading the audience they are the funnest/nicest/most deserving/sexiest/most exciting (etc drivel).

Honestly i watched the first with great interest, the second with waning interest and now i can not stand the media circus freak show it has become.

But one thing i am interested in is the relationship between big brother and the contestants, the power to psychologically lab test these individuals and their reactions to this and each other. It is sometimes cruel but i had a thought today that it is an exceptional way to lab test humans legally.

I came upon this article... http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/ryan-molon...inter-wonder-2

But what interested me was this part...

"Meanwhile, the celebrities have been set their weekly shopping task, which sees jockey Frankie Dettori cast as a tyrannical dictator who must enforce the strict rules of his regime - including banning all hair products - on the other housemates in order to pass and win food for the group.

Frankie chose Ryan and Razor Ruddock to be his bodyguards, and they must guard him at all times in his luxurious Golden Palace, in the house gym, and carry him round the house in a special pod.
    All other housemates must change into basic civilian clothes and spend their time in the main house and garden, sticking to the rules and obeying the dictator's orders. If they disobey they will be sent to an outdoor jail in the garden.

However, one housemate will be called to the Diary Room and told that they must lead a revolution in order for everyone to pass the task.

Another twist in the task will see Frankie's secret conversations with Big Brother about the other housemates broadcast to them, without his knowledge."

What a fantastic experiment to conduct, i am now intrigued as to the outcome of this.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alright.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Alright.
    What is alright absurd? Not in general, in regards to this thread... the op, if you please.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know myself, didn't read it, but I'm sure it is alright. Wondered when do I get to see you in Big Brother, though. Ever wanted to participate?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I don't know myself, didn't read it, but I'm sure it is alright. Wondered when do I get to see you in Big Brother, though. Ever wanted to participate?
    You know, i could have been up for the first one. It was completely new and exciting and the outcomes and events were so uncertain...The people were more open too (except nasty nick, ha) it had an air of invention i found enticing.... oohh maybe type the characters (i believe they are more transparent in this episode than any other).

However there is not a hope in hell that i would consider spending any stretch of time with the plastic personalities who enter now. I can't even bear to watch... well until i read that article... i am keen to watch the progress of this experiment.
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 01-16-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: better video

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a bit like 16 types isn't it? Alarmingly pretentious.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, wonders who is pushing the buttons if it is 16types.info Big Brother edition...

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never had time for "Big Brother", but there was a four part documentry called "Boys and Girls" alone that was quite fascinating.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...use-alone.html
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like one of those psychology/social experiments except without the ethics committee!
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy